Do you doublethink? (Read 4349 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Do you doublethink?
Reply #30 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:06pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:04pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 5:26pm:
The UN refugee agency’s ­Indonesia chief, Thomas Vargas, told The Australian that turn-back policies such as those used by Australia’s Border Force to prevent boatloads of asylum-seekers reaching Australia “just don’t work”.

They don't. Under Duttons watch Australia has received a RECORD number of asylum claims from people entering Australia. Boat turn backs have been an abysmal failure.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2018/12/09/record-number-asylum-seekers...

They come on a visa you know who they are, Gino.  They come on a boat, you don't know who they are.  You sort them accordingly.

This shouldn't be beyond you, Gino.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:22pm

Frank wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:06pm:
They come on a visa you know who they are, Gino.  They come on a boat, you don't know who they are.  You sort them accordingly.

like man monis?  Grin Grin Grin

It certainly seems to be beyond you

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:48pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:22pm:

Your real name is Samir Amir - isn't it.
You were born in a barn and licked clean by a camel.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:03pm

Keating gave him a visa despite advice against it.

There is no cure for Labor buggerwittery - you are exhibit Numero Uno, Gino.  Nothing is too fkkn idiotic for you as long as it's against the interest of ordinary working people. labor is the enemy of the working class and you are with Bill and Chloe all the way.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:38pm

Light has "zero mass" ... yet exerts "pressure".

One or the other has to be wrong.

Clearly I don't doublethink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:53pm

miketrees wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:38pm:
Light has "zero mass" ... yet exerts "pressure".

One or the other has to be wrong.

Clearly I don't doublethink

I think Science in the last 20 years has contradicted itself a lot. It's like they have reached a dead end, for want of Hubble and Probe photo tours.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #36 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:03pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 5:21pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
So, do you believe in Climate Change?

Of course I do -
the climate has always been changing.

Exactly correct, bobby.         Cool

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:08pm

Frank wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:03pm:

There is no cure for Labor buggerwittery - you are exhibit Numero Uno, Gino.  Nothing is too fkkn idiotic for you as long as it's against the interest of ordinary working people. labor is the enemy of the working class and you are with Bill and Chloe all the way.

Keating?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I didn't think it was possible, but you seem to have gotten even dumber during my 14 month absence

Quote:
In 2001
, using the pseudonym Ayatollah Manteghi Boroujerdi,[11] he claimed in an interview with ABC Radio National's The Religion Report that he had been involved with the Iranian ministry of intelligence and security, and that his criticism of the regime and secret information he possessed had resulted in his persecution as well as the detention of his wife and children. During an ABC Radio interview, he claimed that his family's detention was a result of views the Iranian government believed to be "dangerously liberal".[19] David Ruteledge, the journalist who interviewed him, described this as "a little bit dramatic."[12]

Australia granted his request for political asylum
that year

Do I need to google for you who was PM in 2001 sore end?  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #38 - Jan 29th, 2019 at 7:35am

Jasin wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 5:51pm:
Science is becoming a industry of many 'double-thinks' ("yeah - nah" car ad?).

They have found a Star that is much older than the so-called estimated age of the Universe.
They have found that Comets emit an electrically charged 'tail' and its not a dirty snowball 'vapor' like they 'thought'.

Did we all 'Double-Think' before the Crop Circles, Big foot, Loch Ness Monster and more - were all 'proven' and 'admitted' hoaxes?

Was Mohommedism the 'Double-think' of Judaism with Christianity the confused piggy in the middle (east)?

I bet the Scientists of the CSIRO are doing a Double-think about the stupid idea of introducing Pacu Piranha into PNG waters (now turned carnivorous).

Maybe they will 'Double-think' about opening Australia up to the possibility of a network of 'Canal' (and pipe) systems across the country in regards to 'WATER' availability, containment, transfer, capture, irrigation and turning the Australian interior into something akin to the Nile Delta.

Did  you know it takes females less time to transfer the thought process from one hemisphere of their brains to the other, than males?  Cheesy Luckily for males, they only think about making babies and the latest beauty product - while males write religions about 'how to think and what to believe'.  Grin

Doublethink isnt the same as being wrong. Doublethink is holding two (or more) conflicting beliefs simultaneously.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 29th, 2019 at 8:15am

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:08pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:03pm:

Keating?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I didn't think it was possible, but you seem to have gotten even dumber during my 14 month absence

Quote:
In 2001
, using the pseudonym Ayatollah Manteghi Boroujerdi,[11] he claimed in an interview with ABC Radio National's The Religion Report that he had been involved with the Iranian ministry of intelligence and security, and that his criticism of the regime and secret information he possessed had resulted in his persecution as well as the detention of his wife and children. During an ABC Radio interview, he claimed that his family's detention was a result of views the Iranian government believed to be "dangerously liberal".[19] David Ruteledge, the journalist who interviewed him, described this as "a little bit dramatic."[12]

Australia granted his request for political asylum
that year

Do I need to google for you who was PM in 2001 sore end?  Grin Grin Grin

Right. Keating gave the visa to the catsmeat mufti.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Feb 19th, 2019 at 9:32pm

genius orwell

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print