Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
New Topic in The Tavern (Read 6328 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: New Topic in The Tavern
Reply #45 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 7:36pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 26th, 2019 at 9:32pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 26th, 2019 at 9:28pm:
And....this:

Quote:
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon

Re: toxic abuse ( and stalking) by creeps at Monks
Reply #2 - Today at 8:25pm Quote
Are they doxxing again?

Do you have any idea what doxxing is, Gordon?  There is no.....no......no.....no.......doxxing at Monk's.  That is what happens at the hand of a sewer rat.

You're the king turd around here so that makes Monks place the official sewer, hence the place where doxxing happens.

YUCK

sorry shmuck, I've been a member of both places. Only one sewer, and it's not monks place.

You'll have to try again. And then just keep trying because I doubt you'll get it right anytime soon.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 7:41pm

mothra wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 11:58am:
Jasin wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 11:19am:
ANSWER THE QUESTION !!
(Aussie)

You prefer to hang out here because you know its better than Monk's PA forum and you hate all of them there, because they are all borings and you haven't got what it takes (like them) to make that PA Forum something to be enjoyed?
It must be in very bad shape of late - that Mothra and John Smith were given entry by FreeDiver for a Xmas present and they 'raced' back here into this Forum and went 'post' mad like a fever.

None of that is true.

Monk's forum is a great little forum. Intelligent, respectful debate. No eternal petty squabbles, like this place.

And i most certainly (nor did John) " 'race' back here into this Forum and went 'post' mad like a fever.".

I didn't post here fow a few weeks after my ban was revoked a couple of months ago. This is the fourth time i've logged in and posted since. I much prefer Monk's forum.

There is absolutely no need to lie.

Jasin is just trying to make himself relevant.  Grin Grin

My ban was lifted at least a month before I came back here (as far as I know). I only came back here because Set was abusing his powers.  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 7:42pm

mothra wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 12:32pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 12:29pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 12:26pm:
What have you got to say for yourself Bobby?  Here you are....encouraging a Member to
sneak into a Forum where they were banned.

Quote:
Just get another email account - get a new nick name &
go back & post as a normal well balanced person and
you won't get banned again.

Do you hear those bells of hypocrisy ringing now Bobby?

That was sarcasm.  It went over your head and Mothra's.
You dummies.

BTW -
who is TheMole?

I assure you Bobby, absolutely nothiong you say goes over my head.

I see you for what you are.

a bitter bitch? Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 7:44pm

mothra wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 12:56pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 12:53pm:
No hypocrisy Aussie.

Aussie,
Quote:
Assume I know.  Why would I reveal private and confidential information?  (You know that is never going to happen, Bobby.)

Regale us more about how it was after just two days that you were set upon as you claim.

Tell us where and when you were asked to say anything about whatever is posted at the sewer's Sparta.

You know what I said is true.
You were the one who asked me.

Booby, you are constantly bragging about all the secrets you know and how much gossip you have heard about everyone.

Doesn't it ever strike you as odd that an adult male would behave in such a manner?

You were never asked for private information, you were asked tp put up or shut up.

Preferably shut up.

bobby was the gossip who used to run back and forth from monks joint to the sewer, telling everyone what others were saying in each ... until he got his bot bot spanked by the sewer rats Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 8:01pm

Quote:
bobby was the gossip who used to run back and forth from monks joint to the sewer, telling everyone what others were saying in each ... until he got his bot bot spanked by the sewer rats Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh....now I see.  Given that, maybe he was given a last warning...which is what he refers to as being sworn to secrecy.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #50 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 8:08pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 7:44pm:
No hypocrisy Aussie.

Aussie,
Quote:
Assume I know.  Why would I reveal private and confidential information?  (You know that is never going to happen, Bobby.)

Regale us more about how it was after just two days that you were set upon as you claim.

Tell us where and when you were asked to say anything about whatever is posted at the sewer's Sparta.

Booby, you are constantly bragging about all the secrets you know and how much gossip you have heard about everyone.

Doesn't it ever strike you as odd that an adult male would behave in such a manner?

You were never asked for private information, you were asked tp put up or shut up.

Preferably shut up.

Rubbish - totally made up.

I never betrayed my friends at the real PA.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 8:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 7:44pm:
No hypocrisy Aussie.

Aussie,
Quote:

Preferably shut up.

Rubbish - totally made up.

I never betrayed my friends at the real PA.

Do you really want me to put up the evidence boobie? Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 9:28pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 7:41pm:
ANSWER THE QUESTION !!
(Aussie)

You prefer to hang out here because you know its better than Monk's PA forum and you hate all of them there, because they are all borings and you haven't got what it takes (like them) to make that PA Forum something to be enjoyed?
It must be in very bad shape of late - that Mothra and John Smith were given entry by FreeDiver for a Xmas present and they 'raced' back here into this Forum and went 'post' mad like a fever.

None of that is true.

Monk's forum is a great little forum. Intelligent, respectful debate. No eternal petty squabbles, like this place.

And i most certainly (nor did John) " 'race' back here into this Forum and went 'post' mad like a fever.".

I didn't post here fow a few weeks after my ban was revoked a couple of months ago. This is the fourth time i've logged in and posted since. I much prefer Monk's forum.

My ban was lifted at least a month before I came back here (as far as I know). I only came back here because Set was abusing his powers.  Roll Eyes

Shut up chip packet. You're nothing more than a cross between a crinkle-cut and a twistie, with the packet having 2/3rds air to chip ratio. Only naive new immigrants are dumb enough to pay for your crap in a 7/Eleven store run by Indians.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #53 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 9:34pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 9:28pm:
ANSWER THE QUESTION !!
(Aussie)

None of that is true.

Shut up chip packet. You're nothing more than a cross between a crinkle-cut and a twistie, with the packet having 2/3rds air to chip ratio.
Only naive new immigrants are dumb enough to pay for your crap in a 7/Eleven store run by Indians.

Grin Grin Grin

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 9:35pm

I don't post there Setanta.  You know that.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #55 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 10:41pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 9:35pm:
I don't post there Setanta.  You know that.

Well that might make things a bit difficult for you.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #56 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 11:22pm

Funny you call PA the doxxing joint, have you fronted Monk, the owner of the "other" PA recently about his doxxing?

Oh, let me guess, his was justified. Yes? Of course it was and he'd do it again as he has stated, you bunch of hypocrites. Nef is only a member at the real PA, the other doxxer owns and runs your site. How the hell you people try and take the high ground is beyond me.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #57 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 12:07am

ANSWER THE QUESTION !!
(Aussie)

None of that is true.

How dare moderators warn members your friends. I abused a power you all have, let people know when they are getting close to the line.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:15am

Setanta wrote on Jan 27th, 2019 at 11:22pm:
Funny you call PA the doxxing joint, have you fronted Monk, the owner of the "other" PA recently about his doxxing?

Oh, let me guess, his was justified. Yes? Of course it was and he'd do it again as he has stated, you bunch of hypocrites. Nef is only a member at the real PA, the other doxxer owns and runs your site. How the hell you people try and take the high ground is beyond me.

I am unaware of any information which Monk has posted which ID'd any Member.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:28am

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 12:07am:
How dare moderators warn members your friends. I abused a power you all have, let people know when they are getting close to the line.

You didn't warn him about any possible rule breaches. You tried to make up some bullshit rule specifically to target him. Then when called on it you tried to change it to pretend it was because he mentioned a PM and so according to you 'revealed the contents of a PM' in his comment. Even though he did no such thing. You've since mentioned the contents on PM's several times. Did you warn yourself? Cheesy Cheesy

Tell me, since then there have been at least a dozen threads started designed to harass Aussie ...did you warn any of those people that they were getting close to the line? That's your integrity on display again isn't  it?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print