Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print
Muslims who support the Taliban (Read 20611 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Muslims who support the Taliban
Reply #255 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 9:42am

freediver wrote on Jan 4th, 2020 at 7:28pm:
Quote:
There were quite a lot of "basic points" I made on that topic FD.

I meant the basic points about how you support the Taliban.

There was no such basic point.

See FD, just quoting me in the first place would have cleared all this up. You wouldn't have to make up all this crap about me supporting the taliban if you showed what I actually said. But I guess thats the whole point of this exercise right?

It is exceedingly absurd though the lengths you are going to avoid what I actually said. You do realise how bad this looks right?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #256 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 11:01am

Quote:
There was no such basic point.

Because you keep tapdancing on them.

Quote:
See FD, just quoting me in the first place would have cleared all this up.

Or, you would have deleted my post because you get upset when I quote you. It's a bit hard to predict, but "cleared this all up" was never an option.

Were the Taliban willing to assist the US to invade Afghanistan and capture Bin Laden?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #257 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 1:23pm

freediver wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 11:01am:
but "cleared this all up" was never an option.

translation: I can never be clear on what gandalf actually said, because I flatly refuse to go and read what he actually said - instead I'll spam him with gotcha questions in case I can get him to say something incriminating.

FD - can you not see how silly it is throwing your hands up and declaring that finding out what I actually wrote in black and white in a thread that you literally link to in this very OP - was "never an option" - just because I refuse to repeat what is there in plain sight for anyone to see?

Or, you would have deleted my post because you get upset when I quote you. It's a bit hard to predict

Well what definitely isn't hard to predict, is what I actually wrote. In fact you don't need any powers of prediction. You simply need to read it - in the very thread that you yourself link in your own OP.

Were the Taliban willing to assist the US to invade Afghanistan and capture Bin Laden?

No. Aaaand once again you would find that out if you simply clicked on the link you yourself posted in your own OP and just read my actual words. The question has a completely false premise which completely miscontrues what I actually said - which as I say was detailed and nuanced. I'm not going to repeat it over and over, and nor should I be expected to.

This right here is the very problem: you playing this pathetic game of "put incriminating words into Gandalf's mouth and pose it as a question" - and stubbornly refuse to just simply read and comprehend what I already wrote. Like I said, the hillarious irony here is you spend about 40 pages playing this "I'm not repeating myself, I already said it!" in the Ahok thread

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #258 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 1:45pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 1:23pm:

No.

But that was the essence of your proposal right?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #259 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 2:13pm

The essense of my proposal was to state as fact that the taliban was willing to assist the US in capturing bin Laden was it FD? Sounds like a funny sounding proposal. Do tell me more. But whatever you do, just don't look at what I actually wrote - heaven forbid!

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print