Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
Send Topic Print
Muslims who support the Taliban (Read 20808 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslims who support the Taliban
Reply #210 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:30pm

Abu: Quote:
Here's you hoping your government acts in your interests and backs the Saudis against Iran (nuffin to do wiv Islam):

Here for your sake I reiterate: Quote:
I'm convinced that islam is one queer, evil, dangerous death cult.

The nut jobs in Iran must be curtailed when it comes to nuclear power.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 7:04am

Frank wrote on Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:15pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:03pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:38pm:
Good to see Paki and Bwian arguing a little. Progress is divergent, innit. Nobody know where they are progressing to.

Islamic regimes are an abomination in a connected world. We should either un-connect them or make them catch up.

But Islam - or religion - is not the ace in international relations. There are other consideration, like oil and energy, industry, borders, national interests. The US and Australia are far less dependent on Saudi oil than 30-40 years ago but disrupting the supply of energy to the rest of the world is not in anyone's interest. So Islam, religion, political philosophy, human rights, internal oppression are important but are not the only consideration in international relations and never the main ones. 

Now carry on with your feud about faux-sensibilities.

Sorry, old boy, did we just hear you screech in support of the most cunning Islamicist regime on the planet?

We didn't quite catch you, dear. Faulty colon, I would imagine.You are saying we should forgive the most backward, tinted, towel-headed bearded numptie of the lot, yes?

Brian, you may well have a disciple here. Looks like you've won one over in the name of colonic universal harmony. With Moses, that's two.

FD, of course, has long gone.

Anyone for cricket?

Delirious crap. Take Bwian out of your mouth and try again.

Thanks, dear boy, I will.

You and Moses have joined Brian in your most squishy mendacious excercise in spineless calisthenics yet. You put your support behind the most backward tinted inbred of the lot. It's uncanny how you all fall into line at once. Looks like we can finally answer FD's question about jellyfish.

Not you, old boy. No speaka da English, remember. Stick with that.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 2:52pm

islam is on the slippery slope of self destruction.

Based on the rantings of a lunatic thief, liar, pedophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderer, islam is the mirror image of the inner self of muhammad (utter evilness).

The state of the islamic world right now testifies to this fact.

Change means islam dies, there can be no stopping of the depravity of islam without change, so it's a sure bet, islam is in its' death throes, it just remains to be seen, how low and sick the loony leftards will stoop in the defence of this dying putridly evil ideology.

...bye bye blackbird....

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #213 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 3:17pm

Christianity is on the slippery slope of self destruction.

Based on the rantings of a lunatic bully and his followers who tend to be thieves, liars, pedophiles, rapists, torturers and mass murderers, Christianity is the mirror image of the inner self of it's followers who are utter evilness.

The state of the Christian world right now testifies to this fact.

Change means Christianity is dying, there can be no stopping of the depravity of Christianity without change, so it's a sure bet, Christianity is in its' death throes, it just remains to be seen, how low and sick the loony Rightards will stoop in the defence of this dying putridly evil ideology.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 3:17pm:

Based on the rantings of a lunatic bully and his followers who tend to be thieves, liars, pedophiles, rapists, torturers and mass murderers, Christianity is the mirror image of the inner self of it's followers who are utter evilness.

Change means Christianity is dying, there can be no stopping of the depravity of Christianity without change, so it's a sure bet, Christianity is in its' death throes, it just remains to be seen, how low and sick the loony Rightards will stoop in the defence of this dying putridly evil ideology.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Unimaginative, spluttering dickheaddle. Yes, you, Bwian. You would die before you had an original idea.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #215 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 10:01pm

Frank wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 7:59pm:

Unimaginative, spluttering dickheaddle. Yes, you, Bwian. You would die before you had an original idea.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  It seems you're quite willing to put up with "dickheaddie" when it comes from Moses, Soren 'cause those words are virtually an exact copy from Moses'.   Tsk, tsk, how typical of a bigot not to recognise his own side's argument used against him.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You keep playing in your mud patch, little laddie.  You enjoy yourself.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 8:24am

Talk amongst yourselves, boys.

Quote:
Pentagon sends new wave of troops to Saudi Arabia even as Trump calls for ending wars

The Pentagon is sending a fresh wave of troops to Saudi Arabia to help defend the kingdom against Iran, despite President Donald Trump’s repeated pledges to end the U.S. military's commitments in the Middle East.

“I have ordered the deployment to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia of two additional fighter squadrons and supporting personnel,” including two batteries of soldiers manning Patriot air-defense missiles and another Army unit manning a larger air-defense missile system, Defense Secretary Mark Esper told reporters at the Pentagon today.
Wesley Morgan, Politico.

I blame Islam, no?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 10:45am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 10:01pm:

'cause those words are virtually an exact copy from Moses'.   Tsk, tsk, how typical of a bigot not to recognise his own side's

EXACTLY, Salvatore - you would die before you had your own original ideas. You copy with just enough distortion and lies to be tru to yourself.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #218 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 10:59am

Frank wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 10:45am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 10:01pm:

'cause those words are virtually an exact copy from Moses'.   Tsk, tsk, how typical of a bigot not to recognise his own side's

EXACTLY, Salvatore - you would die before you had your own original ideas. You copy with just enough distortion and lies to be tru to yourself.

Spoken by the creature that continually resorts to ad hominem debate, right, hey, Soren?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 3:47pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 26th, 2019 at 5:08pm:
Not at all, FD. I believe it was the Foreign Affairs journal that made that claim.

But I'm curious. Why do you support the Saudi Regime?

Will you answer?

I dont support the Saudi regime.

I dont support the Chinese regime either, or the EU regime, for that matter. None of this means that I want to, thereby, overthrow each.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #220 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 3:51pm

Frank wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 3:47pm:
Not at all, FD. I believe it was the Foreign Affairs journal that made that claim.

Will you answer?

I dont support the Chinese regime either, or the EU regime, for that matter. None of this means that I want to, thereby, overthrow each.

But you want to overthrow your adopted regime, don't you, Soren?  You hate Australia with it's wholesale adoption of Multiculturalism...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 3:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 3:51pm:

Will you answer?

But you want to overthrow your adopted regime, don't you, Soren?  You hate Australia with it's wholesale adoption of Multiculturalism...  Roll Eyes

You are an idiot, Bwian, f off.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #222 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 3:59pm

Frank wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 3:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 3:51pm:

Will you answer?

You are an idiot, Bwian, f off.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Spreading your mud everywhere, hey, Soren?   It's the truth though, isn't it?  You do want to overthrow the regime in Oz, don't you?  Tsk. tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:43pm

Will you answer?

You'd overthrow the Chinese Communist Party in a nanosecond, old boy. You supported the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. You said we should carpetbomb Iran, Syria, Yemen, Labia, even Turkey if I remember rightly.

Colonialism ended too soon, remember?

So what is it about the Saudis that you find so endearing?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 5:01pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:43pm:

Will you answer?

You'd overthrow the Chinese Communist Party in a nanosecond, old boy. You supported the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. You said we should carpetbomb Iran, Syria, Yemen, Labia, even Turkey if I remember rightly.

Colonialism ended too soon, remember?

So what is it about the Saudis that you find so endearing?

Thank you for lying, thank you for being true to yourself at least in that single respect.

Would YOU want to go to war with the Saudis to save the Yemenis? The Iranians? For what reason would YOU want to go to war with the Saudis, stupid? You wouldn't. So does than mean you find them endearing?? No. It means you are just a mindless kibitzing idiot, like Bwain.

Re war - What I said and maintain is that ONCE you go to war you must win it which happens when the enemy know it's beaten. And IF you are not prepared to kill them until they know they are beaten then there is no point in going to war.

Colonialism and its civilising and pacifying efforts certainly ended way too soon and in the latter effect (not the former) I include the end of the Ottoman colonial rule over Muslims.  There was no civilising happening there but at least they were kept under check.  No longer. SO now we have uncivilised brutality raging in the name of self-determination, with millions fleeing in all direction.

The shitholes of the world are ex-colonies who are simply unable to make a go of a viable society by their own efforts and at the light of their own ideas of who and what they are. And curiously, if that's the word I want, the darker they are the more hideous is the society they have created for themselves.

« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2019 at 5:06pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
Send Topic Print