Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Muslims who support the Taliban (Read 20617 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslims who support the Taliban
Reply #195 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:07pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 3:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 2:30pm:
I am not privy to the details as to why my Govt have the relations they have with the Saudis.  They do it, I suppose 'cause the Saudis are filthy rich and want to buy stuff.

I'm hoping that it is in my best interests.

Christians killing others is quid pro quo in the backward campaigns they conduct in foreign lands.

This will never change till we have honesty on the part of the Christians, regarding the filth and depravity in the doctrine of Christianity and the deeds of the old thief liar and mass murderer Jesus and his followers.

Christians can kill others as the Bible decrees, I hope my govt does whatever is in my best interests, when dealing with the zero century backwardness of Christians as a whole.

The answer to all their problems is to simply be honest, then renounce and purge the evil in the teachings and deeds of Jesus and his followers.

We are up against the loony Right - Christian duo, in this regard, as both of you want to maintain Christianity as it is now, replete with child molestation, thieving lying rape torture and mass murder.

Me I call for them to question honestly their doctrine and deeds of Jesus and his followers, truth will destroy Christianity, the Opiate of the Masses, in a flash,  but I care not, as the world will be a better place with Christianity dead in its' tracks.

Time will tell it all.  Honesty will end the blight that is religion in our world.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What do you think of the Saudis, Brian?

This is a regime that has no age of consent, that amputates people's hands for theft, that beheads them for adultery. And that's just what they do legally.

Do you support them because you're not privy to the details? Because you hope your government is acting in your interests? Because they're helping to kill off the tinted races in Yemen?

You're rumoured to be a bit of a spineless apologist, dear, so I'm curious what you think of Western support for such a diabolical regime. Thoughts?

Personally, I find it reprehensible but I can understand the reasons why,  unlike Moses.  Saudi Arabia controls a large slice of the oil pie and the West is very dependent on oil as a major energy resource.   No oil equals no economic activity.  I wonder whether Moses likes to jump into his car after he's filled it up with petrol which is of course, derived from oil?

I find many of the habits of the Saudis terrible but I can also understand that they are essentially a tribal society with an overlay of modern sensitivities.   They are only slowly coming to terms with the early 20th century and so have a long way to go with the 21st a hundred years ahead of them.  I'm sure they'll get to it eventually, say in another century or so? Roll Eyes

Sure, but does any of this excuse a tyrannical regime? They recently beheaded someone who was caught protesting - when he was 17.

These are hardly cultural practices, dear, they're political. They're about maintaining power at all costs. MBS is so brazen he'll have his henchmen take out an opponent in a foreign embassy. Saudi officials will even step in to detain Saudi women fleeing their husbands at foreign airports.

Embracing this as somehow in "my interests" has to be the most cynical spineless apologism yet. Is speaking out against the more devious Saudi actions going to cause an oil crisis? Is it going to tip the Middle-Eastern power balance in favour of Iran? Scare off investors for a planned Trump hotel in Mecca?

But start a thread on "Muslims who support the Taliban" and it's open-season on Muslim apologists. How very dare you.

So here's your opportunity to unequivocally condemn the Saudi regime and the politics of blood, Brian. Moses is too scared to do it. FD bailed long ago. What say you?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:38pm

Good to see Paki and Bwian arguing a little. Progress is divergent, innit. Nobody know where they are progressing to.

Islamic regimes are an abomination in a connected world. We should either un-connect them or make them catch up.

But Islam - or religion - is not the ace in international relations. There are other consideration, like oil and energy, industry, borders, national interests. The US and Australia are far less dependent on Saudi oil than 30-40 years ago but disrupting the supply of energy to the rest of the world is not in anyone's interest. So Islam, religion, political philosophy, human rights, internal oppression are important but are not the only consideration in international relations and never the main ones. 

Now carry on with your feud about faux-sensibilities.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #197 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:44pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:39pm:
I am not privy to the details as to why my Govt have the relations they have with the Saudis.  They do it, I suppose 'cause the Saudis are filthy rich and want to buy stuff.

Christians killing others is quid pro quo in the backward campaigns they conduct in foreign lands.

This will never change till we have honesty on the part of the Christians, regarding the filth and depravity in the doctrine of Christianity and the deeds of the old thief liar and mass murderer Jesus and his followers.

Christians can kill others as the Bible decrees, I hope my govt does whatever is in my best interests, when dealing with the zero century backwardness of Christians as a whole.

The answer to all their problems is to simply be honest, then renounce and purge the evil in the teachings and deeds of Jesus and his followers.

We are up against the loony Right - Christian duo, in this regard, as both of you want to maintain Christianity as it is now, replete with child molestation, thieving lying rape torture and mass murder.

Me I call for them to question honestly their doctrine and deeds of Jesus and his followers, truth will destroy Christianity, the Opiate of the Masses, in a flash,  but I care not, as the world will be a better place with Christianity dead in its' tracks.

Time will tell it all.  Honesty will end the blight that is religion in our world.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This is a regime that has no age of consent, that amputates people's hands for theft, that beheads them for adultery. And that's just what they do legally.

Do you support them because you're not privy to the details? Because you hope your government is acting in your interests? Because they're helping to kill off the tinted races in Yemen?

You're rumoured to be a bit of a spineless apologist, dear, so I'm curious what you think of Western support for such a diabolical regime. Thoughts?

Personally, I find it reprehensible but I can understand the reasons why,  unlike Moses.  Saudi Arabia controls a large slice of the oil pie and the West is very dependent on oil as a major energy resource.   No oil equals no economic activity.  I wonder whether Moses likes to jump into his car after he's filled it up with petrol which is of course, derived from oil?

I find many of the habits of the Saudis terrible but I can also understand that they are essentially a tribal society with an overlay of modern sensitivities.   They are only slowly coming to terms with the early 20th century and so have a long way to go with the 21st a hundred years ahead of them.  I'm sure they'll get to it eventually, say in another century or so? Roll Eyes

Sure, but does any of this excuse a tyrannical regime? They recently beheaded someone who was caught protesting - when he was 17.

These are hardly cultural practices, dear, they're political. They're about maintaining power at all costs. MBS is so brazen he'll have his henchmen take out an opponent in a foreign embassy. Saudi officials will even step in to detain Saudi women fleeing their husbands at foreign airports.

Embracing this as somehow in "my interests" has to be the most cynical spineless apologism yet. Is speaking out against the more devious Saudi actions going to cause an oil crisis? Is it going to tip the Middle-Eastern power balance in favour of Iran? Scare off investors for a planned Trump hotel in Mecca?

But start a thread on "Muslims who support the Taliban" and it's open-season on Muslim apologists. How very dare you.

So here's your opportunity to unequivocally condemn the Saudi regime and the politics of blood, Brian. Moses is too scared to do it. FD bailed long ago. What say you?

I don't excuse them, Abu, mate.  I attempt to understand them.  I am not going to change them by protesting outside their embassy (I'm not going inside, I can assure you!).  Something that Moses doesn't appear to recognise with his ineffectual mewling and whinging and whining.   With understanding comes a better realisation of what they are capable of.   Tribal societies owe their allegiances first and foremost to their tribe and the Sauds are particularly bitter towards anybody who turns against them.   We should not turn our back on them but attempt to convince them of the errors of their ways.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #198 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:47pm

Frank wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:38pm:
Good to see Paki and Bwian arguing a little.

We are not arguing.  We are discussing, Soren.  Something you and Moses appear incapable of understanding.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
The US and Australia are far less dependent on Saudi oil than 30-40 years ago

The US perhaps so.  Australia?  We are more dependent on foreign sources of oil than we were 30-40 years ago.  We have no strategic oil reserves and are very dependent on the international market for our oil supplies.  We have shut down most of our oil refineries because the Government didn't stop the oil companies deciding it was more economic to refine our oil in Indonesia.  Tsk, tsk, thats capitalism for you.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 6:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:47pm:

We are not arguing.  We are discussing, Soren.  Something you and Moses appear incapable of understanding.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
The US and Australia are far less dependent on
Saudi oil
than 30-40 years ago

The US perhaps so.  Australia?  We are more dependent on foreign sources of oil than we were 30-40 years ago.  We have no strategic oil reserves and are very dependent on the international market for our oil supplies.  We have shut down most of our oil refineries because the Government didn't stop the oil companies deciding it was more economic to refine our oil in Indonesia.  Tsk, tsk, thats capitalism for you.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Saudi oil was the point I was making, my myopic, brainless little gnome.

Carry on irregardless, as you always do, Bwian.  Oblivious is your middle name.

Your first name, actually. Oblivious Ross.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #200 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 7:08pm

Frank wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 6:11pm:

Quote:
Saudi oil
than 30-40 years ago

As usual, playing in the mud again, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  I really don't know why you bother.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 7:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 7:08pm:

Quote:
Saudi oil
than 30-40 years ago

As usual, playing in the mud again, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  I really don't know why you bother.  Roll Eyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/ba8182f565fb07c76deaa4f1207eb811/tenor.gif

I bother because you are a mindless idiot, Bwian, and I don't want you to get away with it.   'Social' media is infested with mongs like you and there MUST be some small voice, here and there,  pushing back against your godawful tide of shite and frikking idiocy.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #202 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 8:58pm

Frank wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 7:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 7:08pm:

Quote:
Saudi oil
than 30-40 years ago

https://media.tenor.com/images/ba8182f565fb07c76deaa4f1207eb811/tenor.gif

I bother because you are a mindless idiot, Bwian, and I don't want you to get away with it.   'Social' media is infested with mongs like you and there MUST be some small voice, here and there,  pushing back against your godawful tide of shite and frikking idiocy.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still spreading your mud everywhere, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:44pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:39pm:

I don't excuse them, Abu, mate.  I attempt to understand them.  I am not going to change them by protesting outside their embassy (I'm not going inside, I can assure you!).  Something that Moses doesn't appear to recognise with his ineffectual mewling and whinging and whining.   With understanding comes a better realisation of what they are capable of.   Tribal societies owe their allegiances first and foremost to their tribe and the Sauds are particularly bitter towards anybody who turns against them.   We should not turn our back on them but attempt to convince them of the errors of their ways.

Would that be "in our interests"?

Or do you think we should sell them 4 bil worth of bombs instead?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:03pm

Good to see Paki and Bwian arguing a little. Progress is divergent, innit. Nobody know where they are progressing to.

Islamic regimes are an abomination in a connected world. We should either un-connect them or make them catch up.

But Islam - or religion - is not the ace in international relations. There are other consideration, like oil and energy, industry, borders, national interests. The US and Australia are far less dependent on Saudi oil than 30-40 years ago but disrupting the supply of energy to the rest of the world is not in anyone's interest. So Islam, religion, political philosophy, human rights, internal oppression are important but are not the only consideration in international relations and never the main ones. 

Sorry, old boy, did we just hear you screech in support of the most cunning Islamicist regime on the planet?

We didn't quite catch you, dear. Faulty colon, I would imagine.You are saying we should forgive the most backward, tinted, towel-headed bearded numptie of the lot, yes?

Brian, you may well have a disciple here. Looks like you've won one over in the name of colonic universal harmony. With Moses, that's two.

FD, of course, has long gone.

Anyone for cricket?

« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:16pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 7:18am

On oil, Iraq and Iran have similar reserves to the Saudis. And what does Uncle do?

Invades Iraq and sanctions Iran. These actions result in the rise of Iranian influence in Iraq, the formation of ISIS, Iran's return to developing nukes, and now, Iran threatening the security of shipping in the Persian Gulf.

The Saudis are being armed to counter the influence of Iran. If this was just about oil, surely you'd aim for peace. Under Obama's deal, Iran showed they were more than willing to play ball.

But alas, during that "free trade" period, Iran sold cheap oil, thus threatening Uncle's own oil profits. What to do? Put the sanctions back on.

The 70s oil shocks were a response to Israeli expansion. The oil States wanted Israel to return the territory seized in the 67 war, so they stalled production and raised the global oil price, causing the first recession in the post-war period. What does Uncle do?

Gives Israel all the arms it needs, including nukes. Vetoes all UN demands on Israel on the Security Council. And finally, moves the US embassy to occupied Jerusalem, thus justifying Israel's illegally held territory.

And Australia votes on the UN exactly how Uncle does, as is Australia's bi-partisan foreign policy.

Still, we don't have all the details. We hope our government will protect our interests, no?
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2019 at 7:49am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 4:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:44pm:
I don't excuse them, Abu, mate

Says Bwian, dropping his twousews with nervous excitement...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:05pm

abu wrote: Reply #192 - Yesterday at 2:52pm

Quote:
You're not privy to the details of Iran or the Taliban either, Moses. That doesn't stop you chiming in with bile and Jihadwatch quotes and statistics.

The qur'an is the root cause and motivation for all the degeneracy perpetrated by muslims around the globe.

All muslims believe that the filth and depravity in the qur'an is infallible and unchangeable.

If they support the cause and motivation they support the engendered degeneracy of the islamic world.

All muzzies are the enemy of truth and freedom.

Quote:
This is because you don't really care about Islam at all. Your "criticism" of Islam is based entirely on your stance on the inbred retards who squat down to per and play with their dicks afterwards.

I.e, Arabs. And you don't like them because they're tinted.

Oh boy the fallaciousness of the muslim - loony leftard hybrid is always there.

I don't like islam because it's a cult of muslim supremacy, child sex, rape, torture and mass murder.

Quote:
You are not privy to the details, you are hoping your government is acting in your interest - the most spineless, greasy statement I've read here in a while.

Why don't you just grow a spine and admit it? You don't want to ban Islam, you want to ban the tinted races.

And you support the Saudis to kill em all, let God sort em out.

The crap that flows from the loony leftard - muslim hybrid is astoundingly stupid to say the least.

Of course we all want the govt to act in our best interests.

I continually call for muslims to be honest and to question renounce and purge the evil in their doctrine and the deeds of muhammad.

I am fully aware that this will destroy islam in a heartbeat (islam allah muhammad and qur'an got it all wrong, so islam simply implodes).

That is why you snivel around always trying to take the spotlight away from the call for muslims to be honest so that they can overcome all their problems. (you prefer the present day existence of islam and all the child sex, terrorism, rape, torture and mass murder, over islam imploding and the depravity ending).

So the muzzies will keep on killing each other, that's a given, as the qur'an decrees it.

The muzzie has two choices:

1/. Keep following the qur'an and muhammads example, which means the killing etc. simply keeps on keeping on.

2/. Start being honest, question renounce and purge the depravity in the qur'an, which means islam is destroyed but the senseless child sex, rape, torture and mass murder will eventually stop

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:11pm

Here's you hoping your government acts in your interests and backs the Saudis against Iran (nuffin to do wiv Islam):

moses wrote on Jan 30th, 2019 at 2:04pm:
Quote:
No, Moses, but they are committed to giving Israel back to the Palestinians if you believe what they say.

Do you support the Saudis yourself? 

What do I think?

Well after reading these bits:

04/01/19 15:50

Islamic Jihad leader Ziyad Nakhalah this week confirmed that Iran has a plan to start a multiple-front-war against Israel.

While in Tehran, where he met with Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani

The Iranian Supreme Leader stepped up his belligerent rhetoric against Israel

His message in all the Tweets he fired off over the past 8 months was that Israel will disappear by “the grace of the resistance.”

Influential Iranians now say that that there’s a real possibility the political system in Iran will collapse.

The internal problems in Iran will probably have no effect on the continuing Iranian entrenchment in Syria and Iraq and the preparations for war against Israel until the regime falls.

&

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

Iran lays out legal case for genocidal attack against 'cancerous tumor'

Published: 02/05/2012 at 9:30 PM

The Iranian government, through a website proxy, has laid out the legal and religious justification for the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of its people.

The doctrine includes wiping out Israeli assets and Jewish people worldwide.

The article, written by Alireza Forghani, an analyst and a strategy specialist in Khamenei’s camp, now is being run on most state-owned sites, including the Revolutionary Guards’ Fars News Agency, showing that the regime endorses this doctrine.

Iran’s Defense Ministry announced this weekend that it test-fired an advanced two-stage, solid-fuel ballistic missile and boasted about successfully putting a new satellite into orbit, reminding the West that its engineers have mastered the technology for intercontinental ballistic missiles even as the Islamic state pushes its nuclear weapons program.

Forghani details the Islamic duty of jihad as laid out in the Quran for the sake of Allah and states that “primary jihad,” according to some Shiite jurists, can only occur when the Hidden Imam, the Shiites’ 12th Imam Mahdi, returns. Shiites believe Mahdi’’s return will usher in Armageddon.

In this regard, Ayatollah Khamenei has issued a fatwa in which he has even authorized carrying out primary jihad in the age of the absence of the Hidden imam under the authorization of Vali Faghih.

The article then quotes the Quran (Albaghara 2:191-193): “And slay them wherever ye find them,

In order to attack Iran, the article says, Israel needs the approval and assistance of America, and under the current passive climate in the United States, the opportunity must not be lost to wipe out Israel before it attacks Iran.

Forghani claims that Israel could be destroyed in less than nine minutes and that Khamenei, as utmost authority, the Velayete Faghih (Islamic Jurist), also believes that Israel and America not only must be defeated but annihilated.

The radicals ruling Iran today not only posses over 1,000 ballistic missiles but are on the verge of ICBM delivery and have sufficient enriched uranium for six nuclear bombs even as they continue to highly enrich uranium despite four sets of U.N. sanctions.

The Iranian secret documentary “The Coming Is Upon Us” clearly indicates that these radicals believe the destruction of Israel will trigger the coming of the last Islamic Messiah and that even Jesus Christ, who will convert to Islam, will act as Mahdi’s deputy, praying to Allah as he stands behind the 12th Imam.

I'm convinced that islam is one queer, evil, dangerous death cult.

The nut jobs in Iran must be curtailed when it comes to nuclear power.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:03pm:

Sorry, old boy, did we just hear you screech in support of the most cunning Islamicist regime on the planet?

We didn't quite catch you, dear. Faulty colon, I would imagine.You are saying we should forgive the most backward, tinted, towel-headed bearded numptie of the lot, yes?

Brian, you may well have a disciple here. Looks like you've won one over in the name of colonic universal harmony. With Moses, that's two.

FD, of course, has long gone.

Anyone for cricket?

Delirious crap. Take Bwian out of your mouth and try again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18
Send Topic Print