Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Mods breaching rules (Read 11382 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mods breaching rules
Jan 25th, 2019 at 8:36pm

(This was commenced in Feedback and moved here by Setanta  at about 7.30 pm on the 28th January, 2019.  Mod.)

FD when are you going to do something about moderators on your forums sharing PRIVATE information regarding members email and IP addresses and making them public. Surely that's a breach of your own rules?

Sharing PERSONAL INFORMATION
Making the results of that harvest public
revealing contents of PMs

there's probably one or two more that I've missed

Setanta wrote on Jan 23rd, 2019 at 5:23pm:
IP addresses here and a new Aussie sock registered here today with the same email address as the one used on PA by Setanta show it was Aussie.

Busted. Did you find what you were looking for Aussie?

Setanta is not even a member of Polanimal so how would he know what the IP address or email of anyone joining over there is? BO gave Set this info and he made it public in his attempt to embarrass Aussie. A clear breach of their powers in both cases.

Are you going to act to protect your members privacy or not?

« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:37pm by Mod. »  

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Mods breaching rules
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 12:15pm

You want rule enforcement around here?

lol

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 12:57pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 12:15pm:

lol

I want mods to not share private information

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

JollyGreenGiant

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 3:34pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 12:57pm:

lol

NOBODY shared anything in PUBLIC. PMs are Private Messages ... you can share what you want!

Talk about grabbing at straws .....

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 4:24pm

JollyGreenGiant wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 3:34pm:

lol

NOBODY shared anything in PUBLIC. PMs are Private Messages ... you can share what you want!

in Public? why the need for that disclaimer? Cheesy Cheesy

body odour shared an email and IP address, public or not is irrelevant

Set then announced PUBLICLY the results of that.

no need to grab straws, I have the whole milk bar in my grasp.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 5:51pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 4:24pm:

lol

What email address or IP was released publicly? Can you post a link?

Didn't think so.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 5:51pm:

lol

Didn't think so.

Was it setantaShhhhI'mActuallyAussie@ozemail.com.au ?

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 6:58pm

lol

Didn't think so.

No one said the email adress was released publicly. As a moderator you should not be sharing my email or IP address with ANYONE on any other forum. Irrespective of whether or not it's made public.  BO should be immediately removed from her position for doing so.

You then used that information to tell people that they were the same as Aussies. That was not your information to disclose. There is no rule about people using socks and you had no right to use information BO gave you to try and publicly discredit Aussie. You should be removed from your position because you clearly are unable to separate your duties as a moderator, from your public persona on here.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:08pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 6:58pm:

lol

Didn't think so.

No one said the email adress was released publicly. As a moderator you should not be sharing my email or IP address with ANYONE on any other forum. Irrespective of whether or not it's made public.  BO should be immediately removed from her position for doing so.

You then used that information to tell people that they were the same as Aussies. That was not your information to disclose. There is no rule about people using socks and you had no right to use information BO gave you to try and publicly discredit Aussie. You should be removed from your position because you clearly are unable to separate your duties as a moderator, from your public persona on here.

Aussie did not object when I said publicly I already have an account there I can have. When I asked who I should thank, he told me to thank myself. Obviously it was my account by his own reckoning. It only became a problem when it showed "Mr. I don't lie" to be a liar.

Nothing was revealed beyond Aussie being a liar, he said in public it was not him, and desperate to use any means necessary to get into PA despite all his protestations otherwise.

That you support that kind of behaviour shows your own integrity.

Now you have one right of reply before I either move this out of feedback or lock it. You may make the choice in your prely, if you don't, I will.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:08pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 6:58pm:

lol

Didn't think so.

Aussie did not object when I said publicly I already have an account there I can have. When I asked who I should thank, he told me to thank myself. Obviously it was my account by his own reckoning. It only became a problem when it showed "Mr. I don't lie" to be a liar.

Nothing was revealed beyond Aussie being a liar, he said in public it was not him, and desperate to use any means necessary to get into PA despite all his protestations otherwise.

Now you have one right of reply before I either move this out of feedback or lock it. You may make the choice in your prely, if you don't, I will.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:23pm

Aussie did not object when I said publicly I already have an account there I can have.

Aussie didn't need to object. It wasn't yours to take. If BO wanted to give it to you (which is in itself ridiculous. You don't have copyright over the name) then she should have asked 'Setanta' at the sewer.

Nothing was revealed
beyond

beyond? so something was revealed then. Thanks for admitting it finally. Your pathetic justifications are just whitewash

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:10pm:

I don't support anything except for fair and honest moderation. That you've never outed socks on here in the past, despite them copying my name, mothras, aussies, or variations of our names. That the only time you object is when it's your 'name' shows YOUR integrity... or lack thereof.

Of course you'd lock it or remove it. I wouldn't expect anything else. Anyone with any integrity would never threaten to touch a thread that they were implicated in. You have none so go right ahead. Quick, hide the evidence.

But before you do, perhaps you could tell me what other forum one reports corrupt moderators on?
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:33pm by John Smith »  

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:25pm

Setanta....It is inescapable that you and the Admin of another Forum exchanged private information.  You then posted the outcome.

You did so because you thought you had bagged me.  It matters not that you did not bag me.......that was your intent.

BO gave you access to private and confidential information.  (She ought to be removed at her Forum.)  You used that to cross check against a Member here...and then in breach of your duty to protect the privacy of that Member, you boldly asserted IN PUBLIC those details and then that the outcome was that I had done some deed or other.

Nah.  This is over to FD now.  No longer anything to do with me.  He can decide what he wants to do with two of his Senior Admin who have colluded corruptly to post private and confidential information.

I doubt I'll have anything more to say here, as I prefer to retain my access to Feedback.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:26pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:23pm:
Aussie did not object when I said publicly I already have an account there I can have.

Aussie didn't need to object. It wasn't yours to take. If BO wanted to give it to you (which is in itself ridiculous. You don't have copyright over the name) then she should have asked 'Setanta' at the sewer.

Nothing was revealed
beyond

beyond? so something was revealed then. Thanks for admitting it finally. Your pathetic justifications are just whitewash

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:10pm:

I don't support anything except for fair and honest moderation. That you've never outed socks on here in the past, despite them copying my name, mothras, aussies, or variations of our names. That the only time you object is when it's your 'name' shows YOUR integrity... or lack thereof.

Of course you'd lock it or remove it. I wouldn't expect anything else. Anyone with any integrity would never threaten to touch a thread that they were implicated in. You have none so go right ahead. Quick, hide the evidence.

But before you do, perhaps you could tell me what other forum one reports corrupt moderators on?

I'm not removing it and never intended to.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:29pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:26pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:23pm:

Nothing was revealed
beyond

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:10pm:

just moved it where it's more likely to get lost in the traffic ...right? Just Pathetic

FD has been on many times since i posted it. In fact, he was moving posts around just yesterday. If he wanted it moved he would have done so.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:37pm

I'm sure Aussie thinks more highly of his dung heap than that. He might help you keep it alive. Feedback is not for endless whining about mods. In fact one post there about a MRB mod might see more than having your thread moved. Here you can whine to your heart's content. If I wanted to bury it I would not have moved it here.

Aussie is within his rights to throw it back to feedback though. Maybe you should petition him.

IP Logged

Mod.

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:40pm

Quote:

Did you make an error?  You did remove it to here.  What sort of bullshit is that?

(sorry for edit)
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:49pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:45pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:37pm:
I'm sure Aussie thinks more highly of his dung heap than that. He might help you keep it alive. Feedback is not for endless whining about mods. In fact one post there about a MRB mod might see more than having your thread moved. Here you can whine to your heart's content. If I wanted to bury it I would not have moved it here.

Aussie is within his rights to throw it back to feedback though. Maybe you should petition him.

I think I might do exactly that.  You are trying to hide your corrupt activity.

If I move it back there, will you leave it there or will you ping pong it elsewhere?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:47pm

Setanta did nothing wrong.
He had to sort out who had forged his name & stolen
private information from Sparta.

Who is TheMole?

Aussie knows.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:49pm

Mod. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:40pm:
Quote:

Did you make an error?  You did remove it to here.  What sort of bullshit is that?

(sorry for edit)

I moved it. I did not remove it as in deprive you of it. I can if you like "remove it".

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:45pm:

If I move it back there, will you leave it there or will you ping pong it elsewhere?

My choice, you make yours.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:50pm:

Gee, I wish I was a smart arse like you. 

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:01pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:59pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:50pm:

Gee, I wish I was a smart arse like you. 

Well aren't you opening yourself up for a shot.

Keep the thread or not. Up to you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:11pm

Don't you love it when people like John Smith-chips leaves his House of Monkey Mania PA to run across the road, enter the House of OzPolitics and tell everyone how to do their job here.
Grin  Roll Eyes

Hey Setanta. John Smith rang from across the road to say that you're not mowing the backyard properly and putting the Xmas lights up the way he likes them to be.

Ever feel the urge to tell F$%wits like John Smithers to just "Sod Off!"?  Wink

The guy is obviously a Gay pillow biting bucket licking marauding molestation of moslem muff of mouldy maintenance. He seems the type to pin kids to trees with BIG HANDS too.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:19pm

Why? you are the corrupt wanker who moved it. Why should it become Aussies problem?
You should never have touched it given the subject matter. FD or Vic could have moved it at any time during the last 3 days, they didn't. Says a lot about how much of a coward you really are.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:20pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:47pm:

Who is TheMole?

Aussie knows.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/album/forum-attachments/The_posts_that_Aussie_allowd_at...

go away idiot. No one forged anything.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:28pm

Grin

Check out John Smith's attempt to be Aussie's 'Hitman' and throw his weight around.
Peckerhead tries to be a more intellectual attack.
Says a lot about JS's intelligence  Grin

Shame its the internet. I would have booted the John Smith wannabe back out the door effortlessly (basically smashed the guy senseless  Wink). Maybe a few head stomps as well.  Cool

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:28pm

Quote:
Don't you love it when people like John Smith-chips leaves his House of Monkey Mania PA to run across the road, enter the House of OzPolitics and tell everyone how to do their job here.

He is telling no-one how to do their job.  He is accurately (he has a habit of being very accurate) describing that what they (BO and Setanta) did in the last week or so is corrupt and they each ought to have the buttons taken from them as a consequence.

That is up to FD.

I can say he removed my button access to what then was the real PA (it no longer is...it is now a sewer) simply because I assisted a Member to regain access to an account they shared and made a test post to ensure it worked.  (I concede that FD and I were at loggerheads.  He expected me to 'lick his envelopes' for him I told him to get farqed.  That might have had more to do with why he removed my access.)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:31pm

don't bother with whatsisface aussie,he's just trying to be relevant.  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:31pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:20pm:

Who is TheMole?

Aussie knows.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/album/forum-attachments/The_posts_that_Aussie_allowd_at...

Or 'stole' anything.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:31pm:

Who is TheMole?

Aussie knows.

Or 'stole' anything.

yes, that too. My bad.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #30 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:38pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:31pm:
don't bother with whatsisface aussie,he's just trying to be relevant.  Roll Eyes

Nothing compared to you trying to be a tough guy. 
I could flick you across the floor like an insect sprayed.
You're like a maggot trying to pass himself off as a grain of rice. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:40pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:38pm:

trying to be a tough guy? and yet you're the one making threats behind the safety of your keyboard  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:43pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:40pm:

trying to be a tough guy? and yet you're the one making threats behind the safety of your keyboard  Grin Grin Grin

*smacks the poof JS across the floor and stomps his head with a steel-cap.
Why?
Because he's that damn ugly for starters.
  Grin

("wave ya hands in the air like ya just don't care!")

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:44pm

I tell you what JaSin.  I, for one, am totally petrified of you. I am so scared of someone having the life successes and physical battles you have enjoyed.  Please be gentle with me.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:44pm

Who is TheMole?

Aussie knows.

Who is TheMole?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:47pm

Is this when I say....."I am The Mole," and when everyone else says....."I am The Mole?"

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:50pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:47pm:
Is this when I say....."I am The Mole," and when everyone else says....."I am The Mole?"

Aussie,
did you forge the name of a moderator here to gain illegitimate access to Sparta
and then post the private information you found on the public internet - namely Monk's forum?

yes or no.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:52pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:50pm:

Aussie,
did you forge the name of a moderator here to gain illegitimate access to Sparta
and then post the private information you found on the public internet - namely Monk's forum?

yes or no.

No.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:55pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:52pm:

Aussie,

yes or no.

No.

Hi Aussie,
then can you explain why the person who did that had the same email address as you?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:58pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:55pm:

Aussie,

yes or no.

No.

Hi Aussie,
then can you explain why the person who did that had the same email address as you?

Do you know my email address, Bobby?  How so?  If so, was it given to you by BO or Setanta?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:00pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:44pm:

I tell you what JaSin.  I, for one, am totally petrified of you. I am so scared of someone having the life successes and physical battles you have enjoyed.  Please be gentle with me.

Don't worry Aussie.
I will love you and hug you and love you and hug you as you tell me about the rabbits (ok  Wink) Squeeze you and love you, hug you and squeeze you.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #41 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:04pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:58pm:

Aussie,

yes or no.

No.

Hi Aussie,

Do you know my email address, Bobby?  How so?  If so, was it given to you by BO or Setanta?

I don't know your email address.
BO and Setanta do as they are moderators.
They would never reveal that information to anyone else as they have integrity.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:09pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:04pm:

Aussie,

yes or no.

No.

Hi Aussie,

Oh?????

So how come you said that "the person who did that had the same email address as you?"

Hmmmm????
Roll Eyes

Where did you get that from Bobby?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #43 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:11pm

Damn, looks like I have shut the topic down! Grin

C'mon. If you behaved like this in feedback who knows what would happen, now you can all let your balls hang free. Damn me for shutting you all down and hiding this. God I love censorship...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:12pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:11pm:

Sorry. I just couldn't help myself. I just had to storm in and throw my weight around.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #45 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:14pm

Not at all.  It seems that one of your toe suckers has outed you and BO.  Let's see what he says.  (If I was his Lawyer, I'd be telling him to shut up.)

(Gawd.....I see you have done yet another ninja edit.)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:19pm

Well, I can go back to my ruby palace now that the Troll JS has left. My work done - you can get back to your pedantic inquiries Aussie. You know that Set doesn't even look at the computer when he responds to you.  Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #47 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:04pm:

Aussie,

yes or no.

No.

Hi Aussie,

Oh?????

So how come you said that "the person who did that had the same email address as you?"

Hmmmm????
Roll Eyes

Where did you get that from Bobby?

From here:

Setanta wrote on Jan 25th, 2019 at 10:36pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 25th, 2019 at 10:32pm:
Quote:
IP addresses here and a new Aussie sock registered here today with the same email address as the one used on PA by Setanta show it was Aussie.

Busted. Did you find what you were looking for Aussie?

The smoking gun -

it was Aussie who did it.  Wink

Oh, we already knew that. Mimo is missing the point. He made a claim and I said it was untrue and it is. As Aussie would do, I'm waiting for his epiphany of where he went wrong.

again.

Hi Aussie,
then can you explain why the person who did that has the same email address as you?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:29pm

C'mon. If you behaved like this in feedback who knows what would happen, now you can all let your balls hang free. Damn me for shutting you all down and hiding this. God I love censorship...

burying it among a pile of crap is just as effective as shutting it down.

Afterall, that is why you got Jasin and bobby here isn't it?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:36pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:29pm:

Afterall, that is why you got Jasin and bobby here isn't it?

Nahh mate. You're way orrrfff.
Everyone knows I'm an Achilles. I run my own show and let Setanta, Gordo and the others have their own space.
I just don't like you.
Ask FreeDiver (Agamemnon)  Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:39pm

Exhibit 'A.'

Quote:

QED.

Get your hang 'em high meme going Bobby.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #51 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:43pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:39pm:
Exhibit 'A.'

Quote:

QED.

There'll be no hangin.

A heartfelt deep humble apology from Aussie would be enough for me but
I don't know if it would be enough for those of higher ranking.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:53pm

Ultimately, FD will be far more worried about this, Bobby.  Or he will ignore it and allow two corrupt collusive GMods to keep their buttons.  Them's the facts, and we can all move on knowing where we are.  Which is......We are all open to our private and personal information being revealed by GMods, and FD is content with that. 

Quote:

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #53 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:57pm

you are blowing it out all of proportion and for what reason to get your greasy mitts on the gmod title- heaven help us if you ever do

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:00pm

out of proportion? Are you really that thick? How would you feel if Monk shared your email or IP address?

No Gmod should EVER, EVER,  give any other person on this or another forum a members email or IP address.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Statues
Reply #55 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:51pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:45pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:41pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:23pm:
Is the statue life-size Aussie?

Looks overweight to me.

https://www.abc.net.au/cm/lb/9231468/data/trim-the-cat-statue-data.jpg

That's a delightful statue Aussie. It makes me proud to be an Australian.

FD, put down the pretend pussy for a second, and tell me what do you think of your mods sharing your forum members email and IP address with others ? Is that practice going to be allowed to continue?

Show where emails and IPs are shared with "others" and what they are, link please, all gmods can see them. You refused to do it in the thread you started in feedback. How could anyone, you may know who I mean, ask me to check if new members are socks (s)he doesn't like if we cant?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:55pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:51pm:

Looks overweight to me.

FD, put down the pretend pussy for a second, and tell me what do you think of your mods sharing your forum members email and IP address with others ? Is that practice going to be allowed to continue?

Show where emails and IPs are shared with "others" and what they are, link please, all gmods can see them. You refused to do it in the thread you started in feedback.

the thread you tried to hide by moving it to relationships? Cheesy Cheesy

How in the hell would I have access to yours or BOs emails Set? I know, maybe you can ask me for next weeks lotto number, unless I give you those, you didn't do it..... right?

You admitted on the forum that BO gave you the IP and email address. Then you shared the results of that with the rest of the forum. Neither of you should be allowed anywhere near any members private details again.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #57 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:59pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:55pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:51pm:

Looks overweight to me.

Show where emails and IPs are shared with "others" and what they are, link please, all gmods can see them. You refused to do it in the thread you started in feedback.

the thread you tried to hide by moving it to relationships? Cheesy Cheesy

How in the hell would I have access to yours or BOs emails Set? I know, maybe you can ask me for next weeks lotto number, unless I give you those, you didn't do it..... right?

You admitted on the forum that BO gave you the IP and email address. Then you shared the results of that with the rest of the forum. Neither of you should be allowed anywhere near any members private details again.

Piss weak Mimo, If I tried to hide it Rels is the last place it would end up.

You wouldn't... Guess why.
Take it to Aussie's place or I'll move it just to keep it at the top of the list in Aussie's dung heap but you could do that yourself.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:03pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:59pm:
Piss weak Mimo

yes, you are. If you had any strength of character left you would have left it for others to deal with instead of tampering with it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #59 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:04pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:03pm:
Piss weak Mimo

yes, you are. If you had any strength of character left you would have left it for others to deal with instead of tampering with it.

Because feedback is a place for infantile poo flinging?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #60 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:08pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:57pm:
you are blowing it out all of proportion and for what reason to get your greasy mitts on the gmod title- heaven help us if you ever do

Yep - he's a powermonger. It's all he has going for him. He lacks personality, charisma, intelligence, money, women, strength and more.
All that he can get ahead with is 'power'.

I reckon FD will give him GMOD power, then shut the site down the following week and retire.  Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #61 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:08pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:53pm:
Ultimately, FD will be far more worried about this, Bobby.  Or he will ignore it and allow two corrupt collusive GMods to keep their buttons.  Them's the facts, and we can all move on knowing where we are.  Which is......We are all open to our private and personal information being revealed by GMods, and FD is content with that. 

Quote:

Deflection of what happened.
It's the job of moderators to investigate breaches by members.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #62 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:08pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:08pm:

Yep - he's a powermonger. It's all he has going for him. He lacks personality, charisma, intelligence, money, women, strength and more.

I reckon FD will give him GMOD power, then shut the site down the following week and retire.  Grin

Oh hell - if Aussie becomes a Gmod I won't last a day.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:12pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:04pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:03pm:
Piss weak Mimo

Because feedback is a place for infantile poo flinging?

there was no infantile poo slinging, at least not until you came along.

Feedback is for feedback on this forum yes? The moderators abusing their positions is valid feedback in my opinion. If FD or Vic disagreed they could have moved it. FD left it there for 3 days, so did Vic. Then some coward hoping it would all go away came along and tried to hide it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:21pm

and now he's back to trying to hide it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:28pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:08pm:

Don't worry Bobby. I'm sure FD would make the move a Public venture to warn us and let us all say our goodbyes (and retire too), before Aussie takes control.

For an entire week. Aussie gets to 'kick the can' around, after we are all gone  Wink

(John Smith will be there on a Aged Care water chair with a flag, cheering him on  Roll Eyes)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #66 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:32pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:21pm:

Can't be hidden if you keep posting Mimo.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:33pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:28pm:

Don't worry Bobby. I'm sure FD would make the move a Public venture to warn us and let us all say our goodbyes (and retire too), before Aussie takes control.

For an entire week. Aussie gets to 'kick the can' around, after we are all gone  Wink

(John Smith will be there on a Aged Care water chair with a flag, cheering him on  Roll Eyes)

Luckily the internet is not short of forums.
I brought all the Yahooligans here from Yahoo politics
when that closed down.
I did a lot of research first & picked this forum as the most similar and active to Yahoo.
Unfortunately posters like John Smith came here too from Yahoo.
He has a lot of history but we won't go into it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:37pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:32pm:

i said 'trying' .... even you aren't dumb enough to hide it completely. I already explained why and I'm not going to repeat myself.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:38pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:33pm:

when that closed down.
I did a lot of research first & picked this forum as the most similar and active to Yahoo.

Yes - I heard that most people left Yahoo Politics because of John Smith himself.
John Smith relates to people here on OzPolitic like one of those streety-bums with glad bags as shoes on a train platform packed with well dressed employed people.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #70 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:40pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:38pm:

when that closed down.

Yes - I heard that most people left Yahoo Politics because of John Smith himself.
John Smith relates to people here on OzPolitic like one of those streety-bums with glad bags as shoes on a train platform packed with well dressed employed people.

He's improved a lot since the Yahoo days.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #71 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:42pm

He probably has less pimples to squeeZe.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:42pm

ohh looky, it's the goober and whatsisname show

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #73 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:54pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:00pm:
out of proportion? Are you really that thick? How would you feel if Monk shared your email or IP address?

No Gmod should EVER, EVER,  give any other person on this or another forum a members email or IP address.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #74 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:55pm

Gee - its taken you all night to come back with that!?
(cliche dumb n' dumber)
Grin

You really are a loser!
Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #75 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:58pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:40pm:
Jasin wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:38pm:

when that closed down.

He's improved a lot since the Yahoo days.

improve you say - omg it gets worse-  Shocked

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #76 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:58pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:39pm:
Exhibit 'A.'

Quote:

QED.

There'll be no hangin.

A heartfelt deep humble apology from Aussie would be enough for me but
I don't know if it would be enough for those of higher ranking.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #77 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:00pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:58pm:

John Smith is only half as bad as at Yahoo.
He was a terror there.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:00pm

We should credit your honesty in calling Arsies board a pile of crap

Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #79 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:00pm

no only a pound of flesh will do now Bobby  Wink  Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:04pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:00pm:

He was a terror there.

That's because he's hardly been here.
The longer he's at Monkey Mania PA incarcerated,
the better he is 'here'  Wink

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #81 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:12pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:00pm:

LOL BARON  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #82 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:32pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:37pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:32pm:

i said 'trying' .... even you aren't dumb enough to hide it completely. I already explained why and I'm not going to repeat myself.

Trying to hide it? Even I'm posting here you dimwit. That should help keep it up there.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #83 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:35pm

Grin

Own goal?

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #84 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:46pm

Wow. Not only is this tired argument STILL going but we have a couple of shirt fronter keyboard warriors.

So which one is Putin and which one is Abbott?

I bet you are. You bet I am.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #85 - Jan 29th, 2019 at 5:58am

Jasin wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:04pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:00pm:

He was a terror there.

That's because he's hardly been here.
The longer he's at Monkey Mania PA incarcerated,
the better he is 'here'  Wink

Smith and Aussie - the same chip off the old block.
Both shameless.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #86 - Jan 29th, 2019 at 5:59am

Agnes wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:00pm:
no only a pound of flesh will do now Bobby  Wink  Grin

Aussie has even been offered forgiveness!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Jan 29th, 2019 at 10:53pm

RA RA RASPUTIN !!!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jan 30th, 2019 at 3:55pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 11:35pm:

Grin

Own goal?

only if your an idiot. What has 'relationships' got to do with me?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #89 - Jan 30th, 2019 at 11:07pm

John Smith Chips is doing his best to fill in for his bum chum the GimP.

Here is a pic of his Peccary that JS enjoys making it squeal.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #90 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 12:36pm

Against my own better Judgement I posted in Gordon's board...… he replied to my posts when I was talking to a different member then Deleted my answer.....
I just banned myself from his board...….. I guess now I know how he deals with things he doesn't like.... just pretends it doesn't happen.... I guess its shows his character Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #91 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 12:40pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 12:36pm:
Against my own better Judgement I posted in Gordon's board...… he replied to my posts when I was talking to a different member then Deleted my answer.....
I just banned myself from his board...….. I guess now I know how he deals with things he doesn't like.... just pretends it doesn't happen.... I guess its shows his character Wink

Ahh HTFU ya cry-baby fairy.
I've deleted everything and anything to do with Peckerhead the Peccary Pig, in the Travel section.
People like you and Peccary and John Smith do not deserve any sense of 'Rights and Fair Go'  Roll Eyes

Go back to the cellar Balrog! You shall not pass! Angry

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #92 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 12:44pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 12:40pm:
DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 12:36pm:

Ahh HTFU ya cry-baby fairy.
I've deleted everything and anything to do with Peckerhead the Peccary Pig, in the Travel section.
People like you and Peccary and John Smith do not deserve any sense of 'Rights and Fair Go'  Roll Eyes

Go back to the cellar Balrog! You shall not pass! Angry

Ppl like me ? so what is it u think I have done  Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #93 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 10:55am

haha Bobby is finding out no one likes a tattle tale...…..
Maybe time to grow up..... Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #94 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 11:11am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 10:55am:

Are you Monk?

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #95 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 1:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 11:11am:

Are you Monk?

Really....
so it seams cods is grateful u decided to repost stuff from Monks site... even though he hasn't been on this forum for ages..... why did u think it was a good idea to put that in this Forum, did u want someone to say well Done Bobbie ? Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #96 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 5:55pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 1:43pm:

Are you Monk?

Really....
so it seams cods is grateful u decided to repost stuff from Monks site... even though he hasn't been on this forum for ages..... why did u think it was a good idea to put that in this Forum, did u want someone to say well Done Bobbie ? Wink

Are you Monk?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 5:55pm:
Are you Monk?

god you're an idiot.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 6:09pm

Are you Monk?

Really....

Are you Monk?

Bobby...do you truly honestly believe that DDH is Monk?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #99 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 6:36pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 6:09pm:

Are you Monk?

Really....

Are you Monk?

Bobby...do you truly honestly believe that DDH is Monk?

Well - I'm not sure.
He sounds like Monk.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #100 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 6:43pm

Rubbish.  They post nothing like each other.  I have met Monk.  I can meet DDH anytime I can get organised as he lives in the same area I live.  You sewer rats need to come up with some better conspiracy than that crap.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #101 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 6:44pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 6:43pm:
Rubbish.  They post nothing like each other.  I have met Monk.  I can meet DDH anytime I can get organised as he lives in the same area I live.  You sewer rats need to come up with some better conspiracy than that crap.

Then I apologise to him.
He just sounds so familiar -
like a watered down version of Monk.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 7:02pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
Are you Monk?

god you're an idiot.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #103 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 7:17pm

If DDH was Monk he would have lost the plot by now and gone ballistic. Monk doesn't have a good temper and is fond of abuse. No I haven't looked at other info but I don't need to, DDH is not Monk.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 7:56pm

I see Fd obviously doesn't care that you and BO have breached member privacy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #105 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 7:58pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 7:56pm:

FD may not know.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:03pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 7:58pm:

FD may not know.

He'd have to be blind to not know. This was in Feedback for 3 days before Set moved it, FD was on in that time.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:06pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:03pm:

FD may not know.

He'd have to be blind to not know. This was in Feedback for 3 days before Set moved it, FD was on in that time.

Why was it moved here Setanta?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:06pm:

FD may not know.

He was hoping it would disappear

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #109 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:01pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:09pm:

FD may not know.

That's why I posted in this thread tonight, you're not too bright are you.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #110 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:23pm

You still have not answered my question which was....why did you move it here?

(I am not complaining that you did...after all...I can move it back there to Feedback.....but the question remains relevant.)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:25pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:01pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:09pm:

FD may not know.

That's why I posted in this thread tonight, you're not too bright are you.

How often do you think FD reads the stuff in relationships?

How sad are you? As dim as you claim I am, seems I'm still much brighter than you.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #112 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:26pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:23pm:

(I am not complaining that you did...after all...I can move it back there to Feedback.....but the question remains relevant.)

I'm not here to answer whatever question you dream up but you know personal bitch fights end up here and you love it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #113 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:34pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:26pm:

I'm not here to answer whatever question you dream up but you know personal bitch fights end up here and you love it.

There was no personal bitch fight going on.  What is going on is this...you and BO have shared confidential Member information across two Forums and you have posted what you say is the outcome of that.

Inescapable.

That is not personal bitch fighting at all.  It is bringing to FD's attention (you know...most people will call that Feedback) the indisputable fact that he has two GMods in different Forums breaching Member privacy across those Forums.

Own it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:42pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:26pm:

personal bitch fight?  Grin Grin Grin

Just how arrogant can you get that you think my complaining about you and BO breaching member privacy is some sort of 'a personal bitch fight'.  I always complain when moderators abuse their positions. I'm complaining about your behaviour, because of your actions, not because it's you. I don't give a rats arse what you do outside of your duties as a moderator. If you're going to be moderator and pick and choose rules according to how much you like the person, then you bet your arse I'm going to complain.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #115 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:42am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 6:44pm:

Then I apologise to him.

you say crap like that Bobby then want me 2 treat u seriously...…… No wonder monk calls u Booby Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #116 - Feb 7th, 2019 at 3:36pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:42am:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 6:44pm:

Then I apologise to him.

you say crap like that Bobby then want me 2 treat u seriously...…… No wonder monk calls u Booby Cheesy

Good to see the monk is keeping abreast of things, I would expect no less from the tartan-ed warrior

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print