Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Mods breaching rules (Read 11320 times)
Mod.

OzPolitic

Re: Mods breaching rules
Reply #15 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:40pm

Quote:
I'm not removing it and never intended to.

Did you make an error?  You did remove it to here.  What sort of bullshit is that?

(sorry for edit)
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:49pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:45pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:37pm:
I'm sure Aussie thinks more highly of his dung heap than that. He might help you keep it alive. Feedback is not for endless whining about mods. In fact one post there about a MRB mod might see more than having your thread moved. Here you can whine to your heart's content. If I wanted to bury it I would not have moved it here.

Aussie is within his rights to throw it back to feedback though. Maybe you should petition him.

I think I might do exactly that.  You are trying to hide your corrupt activity.

If I move it back there, will you leave it there or will you ping pong it elsewhere?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:47pm

Setanta did nothing wrong.
He had to sort out who had forged his name & stolen
private information from Sparta.

Who is TheMole?

Aussie knows.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:49pm

Mod. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:40pm:
Quote:
I'm not removing it and never intended to.

Did you make an error?  You did remove it to here.  What sort of bullshit is that?

(sorry for edit)

I moved it. I did not remove it as in deprive you of it. I can if you like "remove it".

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:45pm:
I'm sure Aussie thinks more highly of his dung heap than that. He might help you keep it alive. Feedback is not for endless whining about mods. In fact one post there about a MRB mod might see more than having your thread moved. Here you can whine to your heart's content. If I wanted to bury it I would not have moved it here.

Aussie is within his rights to throw it back to feedback though. Maybe you should petition him.

If I move it back there, will you leave it there or will you ping pong it elsewhere?

My choice, you make yours.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:50pm:

Gee, I wish I was a smart arse like you. 

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:01pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:59pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:50pm:

Gee, I wish I was a smart arse like you. 

Well aren't you opening yourself up for a shot.

Keep the thread or not. Up to you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:11pm

Don't you love it when people like John Smith-chips leaves his House of Monkey Mania PA to run across the road, enter the House of OzPolitics and tell everyone how to do their job here.
Grin  Roll Eyes

Hey Setanta. John Smith rang from across the road to say that you're not mowing the backyard properly and putting the Xmas lights up the way he likes them to be.

Ever feel the urge to tell F$%wits like John Smithers to just "Sod Off!"?  Wink

The guy is obviously a Gay pillow biting bucket licking marauding molestation of moslem muff of mouldy maintenance. He seems the type to pin kids to trees with BIG HANDS too.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:19pm

Why? you are the corrupt wanker who moved it. Why should it become Aussies problem?
You should never have touched it given the subject matter. FD or Vic could have moved it at any time during the last 3 days, they didn't. Says a lot about how much of a coward you really are.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:20pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 7:47pm:

Who is TheMole?

Aussie knows.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/album/forum-attachments/The_posts_that_Aussie_allowd_at...

go away idiot. No one forged anything.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:28pm

Grin

Check out John Smith's attempt to be Aussie's 'Hitman' and throw his weight around.
Peckerhead tries to be a more intellectual attack.
Says a lot about JS's intelligence  Grin

Shame its the internet. I would have booted the John Smith wannabe back out the door effortlessly (basically smashed the guy senseless  Wink). Maybe a few head stomps as well.  Cool

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:28pm

Quote:
Don't you love it when people like John Smith-chips leaves his House of Monkey Mania PA to run across the road, enter the House of OzPolitics and tell everyone how to do their job here.

He is telling no-one how to do their job.  He is accurately (he has a habit of being very accurate) describing that what they (BO and Setanta) did in the last week or so is corrupt and they each ought to have the buttons taken from them as a consequence.

That is up to FD.

I can say he removed my button access to what then was the real PA (it no longer is...it is now a sewer) simply because I assisted a Member to regain access to an account they shared and made a test post to ensure it worked.  (I concede that FD and I were at loggerheads.  He expected me to 'lick his envelopes' for him I told him to get farqed.  That might have had more to do with why he removed my access.)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:31pm

don't bother with whatsisface aussie,he's just trying to be relevant.  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:31pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:20pm:

Who is TheMole?

Aussie knows.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/album/forum-attachments/The_posts_that_Aussie_allowd_at...

Or 'stole' anything.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:31pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 8:20pm:

Who is TheMole?

Aussie knows.

Or 'stole' anything.

yes, that too. My bad.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print