Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Yadda's definition of a 'psycho'.... (Read 1449 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Yadda's definition of a 'psycho'....
Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:56am

From the thread "Student killed in Melbourne"

cods wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 4:46pm:
Quote:

[bobby....]    Dan hasn't showed his face on TV.
He's hiding under a rock.

My question to Dan -

how many other psycho killers are out on bail?

what tells you Bobs someone  is a psycho??.....

if you have the magic share it with everyone....

'psycho' = = is a 'normal' person [i.e. those persons who traditionally, are allowed to elect OUR LAWMAKERS!!!] [and including every politician], who believe that it is OK to allow [repeat] violent criminals, TO BE FREE IN SOCIETY, to walk among us.

ALSO, imo, they [a 'psycho'] are.....
People who act irrationally, and in so doing, cause harm to others.

PREVIOUSLY MADE ARGUMENTS;

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1341115826/21#21
Quote:

FD,

.....If criminals are allowed to live among law abiding citizens, do the law abiding citizens also enjoy 'freedom' ?

FD,

If 'freedom' is [effectively] a licence from all lawful restraint, what is the quality of such 'freedom' ?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1341115826/22#22
Quote:

WHAT MAINTAINS AND PROTECTS THE FREEDOMS OF A SOCIETY ???

A functioning justice system, in a society of men, will, of itself, protect the rights and freedoms of the citizens of that society.

But there can be no quality, or 'amenity' in the concept of 'freedom' [or of 'rights' !], in a society which [effectively] chooses to widely ignore [and chooses to tolerate] criminality [i.e. oppression and injustice] in its midst.

Any culture of man which chooses to 'tolerate' lawlessness [i.e. oppression and injustice], will destroy itself, in that choice.

Lawlessness, is an antonym of the word 'culture'.

Dictionary;
antonym = = a word opposite in meaning to another.

FURTHER....
What Yadda has had to say about our society today, and about, 'normal' people....

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1293669294/0#0
Quote:

Q.
Who is 'normal', and what is 'normal' behaviour?

Might i suggest, that to define what is 'normal', that we look at the conduct of many of those who are deemed to be 'normal' people.

What happens to many 'normal' people when they think that they are free from any restraint or authority?

Look at the common behaviour and conduct of many people in society, especially young people out at night, looking for a 'good time'.

I'm sure that you have seen some of the results on the evening TV news, the one punch fatalities, the random sexual assaults, the broken and slashed faces.

Q.
And i ask, why is it, that it isn't it safe to walk our suburban or city streets at night?

A.
Because there are too many 'normal' people, walking those streets at night.     Cheesy

Dictionary;
psychopath = = a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

Quote:

A simple definition of SANITY/INSANITY.

Typically, an unrestrained sane person will act in ways which are harmless to others, and in ways which are creative, and productive [for himself, others, and society].

And typically, and conversely, an unrestrained INSANE person will act in ways which are harmful and destructive to himself, and, or, others around him.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Sir_Bobby

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Yadda's definition of a 'psycho'....
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 11:17am

Answer - send people for a consultation with a psychiatrist
if they are up on charges in court.

IP Logged

Sir_Bobby

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 2:39pm

What if they look like this?

Here's Johnny -

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:21pm

To think Reboot thought of me in this way.  Huh

I'm somewhat amused by that perception.
Maybe I should actually get around to seeing
that movie one day, even if the trailer looks like absolute crap to me.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Jan 21st, 2019 at 9:03am

QUESTION; WHERE IS HAPPINESS ?      [aka personal 'contentment']

IMO, a propensity to criminal violence, or to act violently, is an indicator of insanity [of a 'dis-eased' psyche].

What indicator to a sane mind then [....of a healthy psyche] ?

IMO, the indicator to a sane mind and a healthy psyche,
is a person who knows [has learnt] how to cope ['quietly'] with his/her circumstances,
and has a [mental] inclination to take responsibility for the consequences of their choices.

1,842px × 1,036px
IMAGE.....

"If You Want to Be Happy, Choose Conservatism"

Quote:

If You Want to Be Happy, Choose Conservatism

By Jeremy Frankel
January 19, 2019

Does Leftism preclude happiness?

Study after study shows that conservatives tend to be happier than Leftists.

According to a study in the Elsevier Journal of Research in Personality, the happiness gap is caused by conservatives expressing more personal control, more responsibility, a more positive outlook on life, and more transcendent moral beliefs.

Another study in the journal of Social Psychology and Personality Science showed that conservatives are happier because they showed more life satisfaction and purpose.

....But one has to wonder – why are conservatives happier than Leftists, even when faced with the same situation?

The answer is that conservatives and Leftists view life in opposite ways.

In the words of Dr. Jordan Peterson,     life is all about suffering.

Our goal is to make the most of our time on earth while dealing with our tough surroundings and circumstances.

We choose      what to make of our lives.

Conservatism is based on freedom and liberty.

We don’t pick our life circumstances, but we are responsible for what we make of them.

The conservative knows that humans have inherent, natural rights from God, making him or her inherently worthy and the master of his or her own life.

Leftism, on the other hand, is based on the notion of oppressor and victim groups.

According to the Left, society is to blame for a person’s problems.

Somehow – whether it’s through racism, sexism, or bigotry – society is oppressing you, and you need a savior (which is almost always the government).

How can a person possibly be happy when he or she believes that they are a perpetual victim?

There are two choices a person can make – either take responsibility for your own life and make it the best life you can, or be a victim and blame whatever the world throws your way on racism, sexism, or fill-in-the-blank-aphobia.

The divide between the two worldviews comes down to this – own your own life or give your sovereignty over to someone else.

Choosing the former will inevitably lead to a better, happier life.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42357/if-you-want-be-happy-choose-conservatism-je...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Jan 21st, 2019 at 10:13am

I'm sure Oxford Dictionary will be pleased

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Jan 21st, 2019 at 2:09pm

@ Reply #5,

You are learning.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #7 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 4:50am

Yadda's definition of a 'psycho' = religious people.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print