ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pinned
Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 8:40am

he has a thing about mentally challenged guys.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I wouldnt ask him to mind my cat to be honest....

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 9:06am

To be fair to Aussie, he claims the child wasn't special needs and I'll take that at face value as we only have his version of events.

However if closely examine the timeline and order of events exactly as Aussie reported it, we have some VERY serious issues.

Aussie walks no more that five yards from car
Dodges a missile which hits the cab
Shouts 'which retard'
Kids freeze and point to a the alleged missile thrower
Aussie goes straight to him, puts his right hand on his chest (not a small thing) and march him back against a tree and pins him.

Aussie claims he was defending himself, yet there was no suggestion a second missile was imminent and Aussie didn't even know which kid threw the missile so exactly how can this be classified as defense?

Aussie took his vigilante action on the say so of children and didn't even ask the alleged missile thrower if it was him. He physically assaulted a child on the say so of other children.

Aussie claims the boy wasn't special needs, but he also claims he'd had no dealings with this particular boys, so how, prior to pinning him did he know he wasn't special needs?

The obvious conclusion we must draw, if the events occurred exactly as Aussie described is that he was pissed off, and pinned the child in an act of frustration, anger and revenge.

No doubt anyone would be pissed off, but as grown men we should be able to control our anger and impulses.

I'm going to offer Aussie an olive branch. If he admits he pinned the child because of frustration, anger and revenge I will never mention this incident again and I'm sure we'd all respect that he popped his cork but has since realised what he did was wrong.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 9:32am

if only  aussie hadnt dodged the missile    he could have sued the school????...

it has huge possibilities 

did he take a pic of the damaged cab????..... Undecided

that would have made a huge difference to his case....
the damage must have been bad .. for him to lose it like he did.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

manhandling someone elses child....is a huge no go zone..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 9:52am

cods wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 9:32am:
if only  aussie hadnt dodged the missile    he could have sued the school????...

it has huge possibilities 

did he take a pic of the damaged cab????..... Undecided

that would have made a huge difference to his case....
the damage must have been bad .. for him to lose it like he did.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

manhandling someone elses child....is a huge no go zone..

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

It was probably a stinking hot day, he'd probably just had some rude prick in his cab talking on his mobile, and a half full soft drink bottle is a menacing object.

He lost his schit, that's human, but he should reflect on his actions and admit what he did was grossly out of proportion to what happened.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 9:54am

And just as an aside, Aussie has been saying how he'd always defend his family and he directly said that I'm a 'whimp' because I would have just reported it to the school office, without the pinning.

I prefer to think I'm a grown man who can exercise restraint when annoyed, and if that makes me a whimp, I'll wear that title as a badge of honour.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 11:41am

Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 9:54am:
And just as an aside, Aussie has been saying how he'd always defend his family and he directly said that I'm a 'whimp' because I would have just reported it to the school office, without the pinning.

I prefer to think I'm a grown man who can exercise restraint when annoyed, and if that makes me a whimp, I'll wear that title as a badge of honour.

a wimp is better than a wally...thats for sure..

I am also sure had his attack on that child happened in a shopping centre he aussie would have been cuffed.....how do you claim self defence against a retarded child....

he did say he was a retard didnt he?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #8 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:00pm

Bet aussie regretS the day he let this slip lol Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:13pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:00pm:

A more readable view:

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #10 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:16pm

an unfortunate and disturbing read- he is lucky it wasnt my child......

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #11 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:29pm

He loves the attention.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #12 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:34pm

cods wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 11:41am:

I am also sure had his attack on that child happened in a shopping centre he aussie would have been cuffed.....how do you claim self defence against a retarded child....

See I'm wondering about this.

Aussie said he was defending himself then in the same breath said he'd defend his family, then said I'm a whimp because I wouldn't.

Why is he conflating a school kid chucking a bottle with having to protect his family?

For the record, I wouldn't have assaulted the child as Aussie did, but yes I'd protect my family, if required.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #13 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:34pm

Making mention that his right hand is not a small thing suggests it was a boast, not a slip.

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:39pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:34pm:

Making mention that his right hand is not a small thing suggests it was a boast, not a slip.

ham fisted meathead bully

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm

he took on a retard school boy with his not small hands..

come on guys....be impressed.!!!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 1:06pm

I am ever so impressed- if that helps lol

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 3:06pm

I'm ashamed to admit it ... but I'd like to "pin" that arsehole rapper.  Angry

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 4:40pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:34pm:
cods wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 11:41am:

See I'm wondering about this.

Aussie said he was defending himself then in the same breath said he'd defend his family, then said I'm a whimp because I wouldn't.

Why is he conflating a school kid chucking a bottle with having to protect his family?

For the record, I wouldn't have assaulted the child as Aussie did, but yes I'd protect my family, if required.

at the end of the day

aussie chose to share that story....

like he has chosen to tell us other various bits and pieces about his ..real....life happenings....if you do that  then people havea right to ask questions  and yes even question the actions taken.....

dont get all irate and indignant when people dont agree with your actions Angry

in my case I am appalled by said actions...

but he told us without coercion  or badgering..

IP Logged

Ramp7

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 25th, 2019 at 10:34pm

When Aussie was pinning the child, I wonder if he was impersonating a teacher?

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #20 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 12:38pm

Why did he pin a child?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 2:11pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 12:38pm:
Why did he pin a child?

Why did he impersonate a Chinese student? So many questions, so few answers from Aussie ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 2:49pm

Why did he pin a child?

So....Aussie in his every day disguise as a mild mannered taxi driver, was doing his regular community service of collecting disabled kids from the local high school, when this school kid, well you cold hardly describe him as a school kid because he was about 200cm tall and 150KG of pure muscle, know as KidZilla.

KidZilla hurled a 10 litre flagon bottle at Aussie with a velocity in excess of the speed of sound and left Aussie's taxi looking like it had been hit by a Hellfire missile.

Aussie saw that KidZilla had several more projectiles and suspected the next one was hot (containing either high explosives, depleted uranium or even VX gas).

As KidZilla cocked his arm to hurl another bottle of mass destruction, he knew he had to act, for the sake of the other retards, the students, the state of Queensland and the whole damned world.

He ripped the epaulets off his taxi driver uniform which triggered his own super power. His right hand suddenly grew in size to hulkish proportions and he ran towards KidZilla and his superpower hand weapon pushed him back against a tree, pinning KidZilla and saving the universe.

IBI

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #23 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:12pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 2:49pm:
Why did he pin a child?

So....Aussie in his every day disguise as a mild mannered taxi driver, was doing his regular community service of collecting disabled kids from the local high school, when this school kid, well you cold hardly describe him as a school kid because he was about 200cm tall and 150KG of pure muscle, know as KidZilla.

KidZilla hurled a 10 litre flagon bottle at Aussie with a velocity in excess of the speed of sound and left Aussie's taxi looking like it had been hit by a Hellfire missile.

Aussie saw that KidZilla had several more projectiles and suspected the next one was hot (containing either high explosives, depleted uranium or even VX gas).

As KidZilla cocked his arm to hurl another bottle of mass destruction, he knew he had to act, for the sake of the other retards, the students, the state of Queensland and the whole damned world.

He ripped the epaulets off his taxi driver uniform which triggered his own super power. His right hand suddenly grew in size to hulkish proportions and he ran towards KidZilla and his superpower hand weapon pushed him back against a tree, pinning KidZilla and saving the universe.

Did Aussie go the police about this vicious attack on his cab?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #24 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:56pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:12pm:
Why did he pin a child?

No because he might have got charged with assault!

Also what Aussie fails to mention the drink bottle was an empty bottle of Fanta and the only damage was to Aussies pride.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #25 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:58pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:56pm:
barryfromthebush wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:12pm:
Why did he pin a child?

No because he might have got charged with assault!

Also what Aussie fails to mention the drink bottle was an empty bottle of Fanta and the only damage was to Aussies pride.

If I were Aussie id probably start wearing a flak jacket and carrying a riot shield...

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:10pm

My God - what else has Aussie done?
He's assaulted a retarded kid -
he's forged the name of Set. to get into Sparta -
the list seems endless.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #27 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:21pm

What would you expect from a disgraced lawyer?

Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:42pm

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:43pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:21pm:

Grin Grin

I didn't know he was disgraced as a lawyer?
Did he poo his pants in court?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #30 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:43pm:

Grin Grin

Not sure maybe "pooed" on the footpath when caught out while doing the night shift in the damaged cab!

Shocked

IP Logged

belchabeerdown

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:58pm

If I had been Aussie, I'd have kicked that kids arse until he bled.  Who wouldnt have.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #32 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:59pm

belchabeerdown wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:58pm:
If I had been Aussie, I'd have kicked that kids arse until he bled.  Who wouldnt have.

I am sure you would have Aussie!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:00pm

bobby and petticoat would have run and hid under the car.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:01pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:59pm:

Not another Aussie sock.  Grin

( 1 post)

IP Logged

belchabeerdown

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:02pm

What would you have done, you wanker?  Some kid throws a bottle at you and missus.  It hits your car.  What would you have done.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #36 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:02pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:00pm:

We tried that but you and Monk had taken up all the space!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

belchabeerdown

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:03pm

I dont know who petticoat is.  What would you have done.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:03pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:02pm:

We tried that but you and Monk had taken up all the space!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

no prizes for second place dopey ... at least that's what Set says, and he is the resident expert on these matters.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #39 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:04pm

belchabeerdown wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:02pm:

What would you have done, you wanker?  Some kid throws a bottle at you and missus.  It hits your car.  What would you have done.

Is that you Aussie again?

(2 posts)

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:05pm

belchabeerdown wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:03pm:

Petticoat is Redmond Neck. Cause he always has a petticoat showing from under his skirt

I would have shoved the bottle somewhere he certainly wouldn't like........ unless his name was Bobby, in that case he would have enjoyed it immensely

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #41 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:06pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:05pm:

I would have shoved the bottle somewhere he certainly wouldn't like........ unless his name was Bobby, in that case he would have enjoyed it immensely

I am sure you would ZERO THE HERO !!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:08pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:06pm:

tell me, what makes you think I give a poo what you think dopey? Just because you would run away crying, it doesn't mean we all would.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #43 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:20pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:08pm:

tell me, what makes you think I give a poo what you think dopey? Just because you would run away crying, it doesn't mean we all would.

Poor little Johnnie still smarting because I banned him for life at the real Polanimal!

Because he was a FARQUIT!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:21pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:20pm:

Poor little Johnnie still smarting because I banned him for life at the real Polanimal!

still claiming credit for the work of others. Grin Grin

you didn't ban poo.... that was BO

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #45 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:23pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:21pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:20pm:

still claiming credit for the work of others. Grin Grin

you didn't ban poo.... that was BO

Was it now?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:27pm

yes, it was. Now tuck your petticoat back in, it's showing again.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:27pm

So, Mr Neck...you ban people because you reckon they are a farquit, yes?  Is that a legitimate reason to ban anyone?

Also, I see you did not tell the beer belcha (nice tag) what you would have done if you had been me.  I think Mr Smith is right.  You'd have schit yer pants, and hidden.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #48 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:30pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:27pm:

You and your farquit mate Aussie will never know who banned you on each occasion under your couple of aliases!!

Also tell Aussie to FARQ-OFF as I dont respond to him in any way!

Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:36pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:30pm:

You and your farquit mate Aussie will never know who banned you on each occasion under your couple of aliases!!

Wink

Really?  Yet there you are defaming me behind your screen.  You hero. 

What would you have done if you were me and that bottle was thrown at you etc.?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #50 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:37pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:50pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:43pm:

Grin Grin

Not sure maybe "pooed" on the footpath when caught out while doing the night shift in the damaged cab!

Shocked

Dunno - maybe Aussie can tell us?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #51 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:37pm

Have you noticed Smith that RELATIONSHITS is dying a natural death despite Freedivers efforts due to the members ban!

Bobby is the only dickhead still being sucked in!

Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:38pm

Wink

i don't use aliases dopey. If I tell you to bugger off, I want you to know who it is telling you so.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:40pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:37pm:
Have you noticed Smith that RELATIONSHITS is dying a natural death despite Freedivers efforts due to the members ban!

Grin

how desperately pathetic can you be to be concerned about post counts?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posts in relationships ebb and flow, like all the other boards. Nothing you do will stop that.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #54 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:43pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:38pm:

Wink

i don't use aliases dopey. If I tell you to bugger off, I want you to know who it is telling you so.

So which is it?

JohnSmith

or

Smith'sJohn

Both banned so who cares - both FARQUITS

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:45pm

Grin

Red,
wash your mouth out with soap and water.
I'm one of only people who prosecuted Aussie over his
forging of Set's. name to gain entry into Sparta.
I had Aussie on the ropes begging for mercy.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #56 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:47pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:45pm:

Grin

Red,
wash your mouth out with soap and water.
I'm one of only people who prosecuted Aussie over his
forging of Set's. name to gain entry into Sparta.
I had Aussie on the ropes begging for mercy.

""DERR!!! ""

or is it

"DOH"

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:47pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:43pm:
So which is it?

JohnSmith

or

Smith'sJohn

you think that's an alias?  Grin Grin Grin

Geez you're an idiot ....  I'm pretty sure it was you who changed it to SmithJohn AFTER the software at the sewer refused to accept john Smith?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #58 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:49pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
how desperately pathetic can you be to be concerned about post counts?

Oi!!

Aussie is the champion of post counts!

How dare you!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:53pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:49pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
how desperately pathetic can you be to be concerned about post counts?

Oi!!

Aussie is the champion of post counts!

How dare you!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #60 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:57pm

I havent been banned for life LOSER!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:04pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:57pm:

You banned a Member of the sewer FOR LIFE for being a far quit?

Really?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:06pm

no, the real loser is the one who thinks being banned from the sewer defines them Grin Grin Grin

just how pathetically desperate can you get?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:08pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:04pm:

Really?

they banned me for questioning the mods bias and abuse of the rules. The decision was body odours, not petticoats. He's just trying to claim credit for her work.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:14pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:08pm:

Really?

they banned me for questioning the mods bias and abuse of the rules. The decision was body odours, not petticoats. He's just trying to claim credit for her work.

Oh....so if you put the Mods under any questioning at all, you get a life ban. Farq me, and they talk about me wanting the precious!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:15pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:14pm:

Really?

Oh....so if you put the Mods under any questioning at all, you get a life ban. Farq me, and they talk about me wanting the precious!

ohh don't you worry ... petticoat covets his role as a moderator at the sewer. The thought of losing it keeps him awake at night.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 7:00am

Really?

you broke one of the forums rules a few times.....I was there remember?????.....its rule they asked you to obey  I believe the same problem was with mr aussie as  well......if its part of the rules and you know the consequences when you break them.... then its up to you to take that risk...

to my knowledge black orchid had nothing to do with your eventual p.ban. shes never spoken to me about it.....all I know is.. nef has been P Banned from ozpol for breaking one of the main rules.....

do you think that too was unfair? Roll Eyes

just asking.....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #67 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 8:07am

There were no published Rules at the sewer when I was banned and when Mr Smith was banned.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 5:12pm

cods wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 7:00am:
you broke one of the forums rules a few times.....I was there remember????

rubbish. How can you break the rules in a forum where the only rule is 'anything goes'? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 5:14pm

to my knowledge black orchid had nothing to do with your eventual p.ban. shes never spoken to me about it

why would she speak to you about it?  Roll Eyes

at the time she was in charge,  and any decision for a permanent ban would have had to go through her. That she's as useless as tits on a bull is beside the point.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 7:56pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 5:14pm:
to my knowledge black orchid had nothing to do with your eventual p.ban. shes never spoken to me about it

why would she speak to you about it?  Roll Eyes

at the time she was in charge,  and any decision for a permanent ban would have had to go through her. That she's as useless as tits on a bull is beside the point.

you would be surprised what I know....and I know she didnt have anything to do with your permanent ban....

it was completely reds doing....

and yes it is and was  one of the rules.....you can go back to aussie demise  he too  was rubbishing the mods /admin....

and you were asked to stop and desist .. the same as he was...... and you didnt and neither did he..

... I seem to remember I was on your side regarding the complaint you were making.....but you kept on attacking black orchid... which was a no no...

you either take notice when you are warned  or you dont.........its entirely up to the person involved...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 8:33pm

cods wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
and yes it is and was  one of the rules

no, it was not. That forum had a 'no rules' policy. The mods just didn't like having their decisions questioned so they made up rules as they went along.

Quote:
and you were asked to stop and desist

i don't give a crap what they asked .... my postings were within the rules as they existed at the time, that's all a mod need concern themselves with

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 8:38pm

... I seem to remember I was on your side regarding the complaint you were making.

yes you were

but you kept on attacking black orchid... which was a no no...

why was it a no no? she failed to act. I had every right to complain.  Telling me she's dealing with it while doing nothing, and allowing the behaviour to continue for weeks hardly gave her claims that she was dealing with it any credibility.

Unlike you, i don't give a crap about her platitudes, it's actions that count.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #73 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 8:55pm

Aussie yells "Which RETARD?!"
They point to the kid which was the 'RETARD'.
Aussie attacks a RETARDED KID.

Aussie obviously couldn't take a punch when he was young and got into fights.

I would have caught the bottle, opened it and if it was of descent stuff - drank from it and thanked the kid.
Then drive off into the sunset. But that's the difference between me being a Taxi Driver and him just being a 'Cabbie'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #74 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 9:05pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 8:55pm:
Aussie yells "Which RETARD?!"
They point to the kid which was the 'RETARD'.
Aussie attacks a RETARDED KID.

Aussie obviously couldn't take a punch when he was young and got into fights.

I would have caught the bottle, opened it and if it was of descent stuff - drank from it and thanked the kid.
Then drive off into the sunset. But that's the difference between me being a Taxi Driver and him just being a 'Cabbie'.

Here's something that's always bugged me.

When I was a kid we were always pulling pranks and setting someone else up for the fall. We all took out turn to be the fall guy and you just copped it sweet.

Was the retard set up, or was he a kid that was being bullied and Aussie was used as a proxy bullier?

Either way, as Aussie told the story, he took the word of a bunch of kids merely pointing at a retard and that was all he needed to dish out a pinning and gobfull

That right there is a kangaroo court.

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 9:12pm

What Aussie forgot to mention...it was his kid.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #76 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 9:54pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 5:12pm:

rubbish. How can you break the rules in a forum where the only rule is 'anything goes'? Cheesy Cheesy

So anything went and you were banned, no point weeping and hiring Aussie as a mourner then.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 10:10pm

Setanta wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 9:54pm:

So anything went and you were banned, no point weeping and hiring Aussie as a mourner then.

no weeping here dopey. If someones going to misrepresent me I'm going to correct the record. If you don't like it you can suck on a lemon, or bobbys dick, whichever you prefer.

And I haven't spoken to aussie, apart from whats on here for all to see, in days. If he has an axe to grind it's not because i 'hired him'. Have you ever seen me to shy to make my own point?  Cheesy Cheesy

You never know, if you can stay sober for long enough, you might even learn where he's going with it

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 6:03pm

Setanta wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 9:54pm:

every thing and place has rules.. Roll Eyes...

sparta was then a very free place for everything.....

BAR putting down the mods......

strange now no one wants to do that now apart from disagreeing about a topic.....

no more slagging off at each other   just a few pecks here and there  nothing like what goes on on here......

and nothing like PA once was...thank god...

as you know set... at least 3 members here are barred from PA......who knows   maybe thats the difference  and yes we do have lefties there... Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #79 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 7:21pm

Two.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #80 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 7:24pm

Aussie has a face like a Furry Monkey when he counts to two.  Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print