Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Pinned (Read 54680 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pinned
Reply #15 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm

he took on a retard school boy with his not small hands..

come on guys....be impressed.!!!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 1:06pm

I am ever so impressed- if that helps lol

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 3:06pm

I'm ashamed to admit it ... but I'd like to "pin" that arsehole rapper.  Angry

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 4:40pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 12:34pm:
cods wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 11:41am:
Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 9:54am:
And just as an aside, Aussie has been saying how he'd always defend his family and he directly said that I'm a 'whimp' because I would have just reported it to the school office, without the pinning.

I prefer to think I'm a grown man who can exercise restraint when annoyed, and if that makes me a whimp, I'll wear that title as a badge of honour.

a wimp is better than a wally...thats for sure..

I am also sure had his attack on that child happened in a shopping centre he aussie would have been cuffed.....how do you claim self defence against a retarded child....

he did say he was a retard didnt he?

See I'm wondering about this.

Aussie said he was defending himself then in the same breath said he'd defend his family, then said I'm a whimp because I wouldn't.

Why is he conflating a school kid chucking a bottle with having to protect his family?

For the record, I wouldn't have assaulted the child as Aussie did, but yes I'd protect my family, if required.

at the end of the day

aussie chose to share that story....

like he has chosen to tell us other various bits and pieces about his ..real....life happenings....if you do that  then people havea right to ask questions  and yes even question the actions taken.....

dont get all irate and indignant when people dont agree with your actions Angry

in my case I am appalled by said actions...

but he told us without coercion  or badgering..

IP Logged

Ramp7

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 25th, 2019 at 10:34pm

When Aussie was pinning the child, I wonder if he was impersonating a teacher?

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #20 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 12:38pm

Why did he pin a child?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 2:11pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 12:38pm:
Why did he pin a child?

Why did he impersonate a Chinese student? So many questions, so few answers from Aussie ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 2:49pm

Why did he pin a child?

So....Aussie in his every day disguise as a mild mannered taxi driver, was doing his regular community service of collecting disabled kids from the local high school, when this school kid, well you cold hardly describe him as a school kid because he was about 200cm tall and 150KG of pure muscle, know as KidZilla.

KidZilla hurled a 10 litre flagon bottle at Aussie with a velocity in excess of the speed of sound and left Aussie's taxi looking like it had been hit by a Hellfire missile.

Aussie saw that KidZilla had several more projectiles and suspected the next one was hot (containing either high explosives, depleted uranium or even VX gas).

As KidZilla cocked his arm to hurl another bottle of mass destruction, he knew he had to act, for the sake of the other retards, the students, the state of Queensland and the whole damned world.

He ripped the epaulets off his taxi driver uniform which triggered his own super power. His right hand suddenly grew in size to hulkish proportions and he ran towards KidZilla and his superpower hand weapon pushed him back against a tree, pinning KidZilla and saving the universe.

IBI

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #23 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:12pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 2:49pm:
Why did he pin a child?

So....Aussie in his every day disguise as a mild mannered taxi driver, was doing his regular community service of collecting disabled kids from the local high school, when this school kid, well you cold hardly describe him as a school kid because he was about 200cm tall and 150KG of pure muscle, know as KidZilla.

KidZilla hurled a 10 litre flagon bottle at Aussie with a velocity in excess of the speed of sound and left Aussie's taxi looking like it had been hit by a Hellfire missile.

Aussie saw that KidZilla had several more projectiles and suspected the next one was hot (containing either high explosives, depleted uranium or even VX gas).

As KidZilla cocked his arm to hurl another bottle of mass destruction, he knew he had to act, for the sake of the other retards, the students, the state of Queensland and the whole damned world.

He ripped the epaulets off his taxi driver uniform which triggered his own super power. His right hand suddenly grew in size to hulkish proportions and he ran towards KidZilla and his superpower hand weapon pushed him back against a tree, pinning KidZilla and saving the universe.

Did Aussie go the police about this vicious attack on his cab?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #24 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:56pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:12pm:
Why did he pin a child?

No because he might have got charged with assault!

Also what Aussie fails to mention the drink bottle was an empty bottle of Fanta and the only damage was to Aussies pride.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #25 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:58pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:56pm:
barryfromthebush wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 3:12pm:
Why did he pin a child?

No because he might have got charged with assault!

Also what Aussie fails to mention the drink bottle was an empty bottle of Fanta and the only damage was to Aussies pride.

If I were Aussie id probably start wearing a flak jacket and carrying a riot shield...

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:10pm

My God - what else has Aussie done?
He's assaulted a retarded kid -
he's forged the name of Set. to get into Sparta -
the list seems endless.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #27 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:21pm

What would you expect from a disgraced lawyer?

Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:42pm

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:43pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:21pm:
What would you expect from a disgraced lawyer?

Grin Grin

I didn't know he was disgraced as a lawyer?
Did he poo his pants in court?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print