Send Topic Print
History of the Fed (Read 109 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
History of the Fed
Jan 18th, 2019 at 6:38am

"The greatest scam in American history".

Excellent analysis of the the monetary system.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: History of the Fed
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2019 at 6:42am

I don't have time to watch the video now, but going by the title, anyone who knows the history of the FED knows what you're talking about.

But when you start making conspiracy theories about it, or spinning a web to excuse Trump's mistakes, don't get too far ahead of yourself.

Remember, whatever conspiracy you use to defend Trump, it also applies to every President before him.

All your claims about the terrible Obama economy (you know, the ones that to date has been strong enough to withstand the Trump era, for now), that's not his fault, but the FEDs yeah?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: History of the Fed
Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2019 at 7:59am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 18th, 2019 at 6:42am:
I don't have time to watch the video now, but going by the title, anyone who knows the history of the FED knows what you're talking about.

But when you start making conspiracy theories about it, or spinning a web to excuse Trump's mistakes, don't get too far ahead of yourself.

Remember, whatever conspiracy you use to defend Trump, it also applies to every President before him.

All your claims about the terrible Obama economy (you know, the ones that to date has been strong enough to withstand the Trump era, for now), that's not his fault, but the FEDs yeah?

Who's talking about the President? I'm not but you seem obsessed with him.

My input here is an attempt to make others here more conscious of how the "medium of exchange" became such a powerful tool.

This is an excellent and truthful documentary. I wish many of you would watch this to fill in a few missing pieces in the jigsaw.

« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2019 at 8:04am by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print