Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
The evil empire of Western Sydney (Read 14215 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: The evil empire of Western Sydney
Reply #165 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 11:15pm

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 12:09am

freediver wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 11:15pm:

Thanks, FD.

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 7:41am:
I have already gave an answer to your consistency question FD. Funny after all this you still missed that. I then followed up with a "what the hell do you actuallyl mean" supplementary question. Yet you continue to ignore it. Why?

What was your answer?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Mar 7th, 2019 at 6:09pm

Western Sydney hospitals overrun by mass immigration

The ghettoisation of Western Sydney continues, with a record number of patients flooding the regions emergency departments and waiting times blowing-out, according to the latest NSW hospital data

Read on at https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2019/03/western-sydney-hospitals-overrun-mass-i...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Mar 7th, 2019 at 6:14pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 9:45am:
Frank wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:22pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 10:44pm:
Old boy, you're a dirty old NESBer

Like all the pakis, assorted niggards, sand niggards, aka Mohameddans, chinks, chows, curries  and the rest of the bozos you are so keen to import, Paki?
Tut- tut, you racist bigoted pakistani fake vietnam veteran.  Your hoof - cover it.

Not at all, old boy, you're a race apart. You're a red-faced, anally-retentive, curtain-peeping bin-straightener from Sheisenberg. The Pakis outsmart you, outscore you and outbreed you too. They're superior to you in every way.

That's not racist, dear. Sheisen-eating bottom-feeders are not a race.

I believe the correct term is subspecies.

Your Scheiße-fixation is coming through loud and clear, Paki. I don't have the stomach or heart to post pictures of your fellow untouchable brothers working the shitholes of India.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Mar 7th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2019 at 6:14pm:

Like all the pakis, assorted niggards, sand niggards, aka Mohameddans, chinks, chows, curries  and the rest of the bozos you are so keen to import, Paki?
Tut- tut, you racist bigoted pakistani fake vietnam veteran.  Your hoof - cover it.

Not at all, old boy, you're a race apart. You're a red-faced, anally-retentive, curtain-peeping bin-straightener from Sheisenberg. The Pakis outsmart you, outscore you and outbreed you too. They're superior to you in every way.

Your Scheiße-fixation is coming through loud and clear, Paki. I don't have the stomach or heart to post pictures of your fellow untouchable brothers working the shitholes of India.

And I don't have the stomach to show you the missiles Pakistan points at them, dear boy.

I'm sure you have the stomach for a jolly carpetbombing, no? Just a little one?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - Mar 8th, 2019 at 11:42pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2019 at 8:09pm:

And I don't have the stomach to show you the missiles Pakistan points at them, dear boy.

No, bomb them until they know they are beaten. The only way to bomb.  Start a war to win or don't bother. And to win means killing the enemy until he knows he is beaten.  The West has no appetite for winning any more. It wants to be liked by people who will always hate and resent it, like you. The West has been weakened and fraked up by the likes of you, Paki, Bwian, gandalf and the Turd.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 1:38am

Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2019 at 11:42pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2019 at 8:09pm:

No, bomb them until they know they are beaten. The only way to bomb.  Start a war to win or don't bother. And to win means killing the enemy until he knows he is beaten.  The West has no appetite for winning any more. It wants to be liked by people who will always hate and resent it, like you. The West has been weakened and fraked up by the likes of you, Paki, Bwian, gandalf and the Turd.

I see what you mean, old boy. We'd better not carpetbomb the tinted races into submission just yet. They may not like us for it.

What are they? Snobs?

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 4:18pm

[quote

Hey Frank, are you saying that we should continue to carpet bomb them for their oil as we do now ... or just carpet bomb them because, well because they are not us?

You know, like how Iraq was carpet bombed when they had nothing to do with 911?

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:09pm

random wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 4:18pm:
[quote

Hey Frank, are you saying that we should continue to carpet bomb them for their oil as we do now ... or just carpet bomb them because, well because they are not us?

That may well be your idea of what the point of a war is. I made my point already - now highlighted to aid comprehension.   Nation building - like multiculturalism - is totally discredited. Don't start a war unless you are prepared to fight to win. Virtue signalling missiles and drones are just that. You can't start a war to score 'likes'.

The West has not been prepared to win since WWII and that was touch-and-go as far as the will was concerned. Since then Western arms were truly just diplomatic gestures - and unconvincing, insincere gestures at that. This is to be expected since the West no longer believes in itself.  In a bizarre way, the victorious allies absorbed the German and Japanese guilt and made it their own.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:53pm

Frank wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:09pm:
[quote

That may well be your idea of what the point of a war is. I made my point already - now highlighted to aid comprehension.   Nation building - like multiculturalism - is totally discredited. Don't start a war unless you are prepared to fight to win. Virtue signalling missiles and drones are just that. You can't start a war to score 'likes'.

The West has not been prepared to win since WWII and that was touch-and-go as far as the will was concerned. Since then Western arms were truly just diplomatic gestures - and unconvincing, insincere gestures at that. This is to be expected since the West no longer believes in itself.  In a bizarre way, the victorious allies absorbed the German and Japanese guilt and made it their own.

That is all because 'the west' has been corporatised.  Nations are not as important as companies.  Henty Ford solf trucks to the Russians,  IBM helped the Germans track Jews.  What about this do you not understand?

It's about profit.  Sometimes total victory is bad for business.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #175 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:59pm

freediver wrote on Jan 30th, 2019 at 7:38pm:
Gandalf can you explain ISIS without resorting to Islam as a motivator?

Ok I'll bite.  Ever heard of the CIA?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 6:18pm

random wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:53pm:
[quote

That is all because 'the west' has been corporatised.  Nations are not as important as companies.  Henty Ford solf trucks to the Russians,  IBM helped the Germans track Jews.  What about this do you not understand?

It wasn't bad in 1945. When is 'sometimes' that makes victory bad?

I think you are way out of your depth. You have a hobbyhorse and you will ride it, come what may.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 9:00pm

Frank wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 6:18pm:
random wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:53pm:
[quote

It wasn't bad in 1945. When is 'sometimes' that makes victory bad?

I think you are way out of your depth. You have a hobbyhorse and you will ride it, come what may.

You are the one out of your depth mate.  Running on emotion with no real thought will do that to you.  Come what may.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print