Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
another child slips through the cracks (Read 2633 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

another child slips through the cracks
Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:23pm

[urlhttps://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/toddler-dies-in-hospital-at-wagga-wagga-after-he-couldnt-be-revived/news-story/fee460ce9f8e7b533ebbc05be70921a5][/url]

Police are investigating how a 15-month-old boy died in the state’s Riverina region yesterday.

Authorities were called to a home in the Wagga Wagga suburb of Ashmont just after 10.45am after receiving reports of concern for the welfare of the toddler.

Paramedics tried to resuscitate the child at the home before taking him to Wagga Wagga Referral Hospital where he was declared dead.

A post mortem will be carried out on the child to determine the cause of death as officers from Riverine Police District investigate.

this like all the others will just be listed as another stat..

I dont think[ as a group] we care anymore..

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: another child slips through the cracks
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:26pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
[urlhttps://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/toddler-dies-in-hospital-at-wagga-wagga-after-he-couldnt-be-revived/news-story/fee460ce9f8e7b533ebbc05be70921a5][/url]

Police are investigating how a 15-month-old boy died in the state’s Riverina region yesterday.

Authorities were called to a home in the Wagga Wagga suburb of Ashmont just after 10.45am after receiving reports of concern for the welfare of the toddler.

Paramedics tried to resuscitate the child at the home before taking him to Wagga Wagga Referral Hospital where he was declared dead.

A post mortem will be carried out on the child to determine the cause of death as officers from Riverine Police District investigate.

We do care but are powerless to do much about it!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:35pm

not us members red  us as a whole....

we mention our missing  every now and then..

what about us missing these little tykes...who did not thing but get born...

I worry about this country   we are losing so many instincts    I dont understand   if a child gets murdered  its usually a blessing for that child because it has been through so much....

yet its not removed .

then when the post mortem comes in we [ on here]  react   mostly about what sentence that should be dealt out......... Sad Sad Sad

we dont badger MPs about the kids do we.......

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:53pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:35pm:
not us members red  us as a whole....

we mention our missing  every now and then..

what about us missing these little tykes...who did not thing but get born...

I worry about this country   we are losing so many instincts    I dont understand   if a child gets murdered  its usually a blessing for that child because it has been through so much....

yet its not removed .

then when the post mortem comes in we [ on here]  react   mostly about what sentence that should be dealt out......... Sad Sad Sad

we dont badger MPs about the kids do we.......

I think non fathers in some of these relationships are often the offenders that is they have no blood connection to the child!

What could MPs do if we did badger them perhaps increase the penalties? - that is longer life sentences!

Drug taking is rife these days is that a common factor I dont know?

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 5:29pm

all true of course...

it will be interesting to see why the child wasnt removed

if it turns out to be aboriginal  then it will disappear soon........

we have to spend more in the area of child safety   

I seriously dont thin k half those employed are trained......a bit like aged care....  Angry Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 5:39pm

Quote:

What do you mean by that?  What will disappear?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 6:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 5:39pm:
Quote:

any form of rage.....

it appears to be difficult for the authorities to remove aboriginal children in danger.....having them live in a car until one of them is dead......doesnt tell me the authorities are doing a terrific job...

where is our govts duty of care????>..

you dont seem interested in this not unusual happening in our country... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

I believe we are at crisis level when it comes to Domestic Violence and child deaths....

yet we make demands on the govt regarding black gangs    but not in cases like this....

are we becoming that complacent about this..? Sad Sad

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 9:48pm

Parenting is out of control these days... what to blame?

I would start with those baby bonuses Labour brought in. Dole bludging alcoholic methheads getting paid to to pop out babies when they can't even look after themselves.

While the rules are a lot stricter under Liberal these days, the damage is already done and now we have a generation of useless scumbag parents breeding more useless scumbags.

Black, white and everything in between.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 10:57pm

And the British sent their over-populating, poor and having to commit crimes (against Britain) because of it... CONVICTS to Australia.

Where the CONVICTS learned to be 'ashamed' of their past and currently live in a country where 'having children' means being poor and having to commit crimes to pay for it.

In other words: Having Children in Australia is BAD (Evil). From our traditionally very poor ability to provide a self-sufficient population growth, to Azaria Chamberlain, to the Gay & Lesbian sexual dysfunction (like a Redneck's 'financial' dysfunction), to the fear of immigration that stays detached from this 'guilt' (being Aussie). Where 'poor' people are looked down upon as 'Housos' and bludgers, while the Boguns battle on for society in general.

1984: SEX CRIME
Don't Breed.
Only Bad Sex is arousing
Children are poverty
Children are a curse to your cultural identity.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:33pm

A child is dead and so far we have had dickheads blaming Aboriginals, gays, the poor and the Labor party without knowing any of the facts what so ever....Take a look at yourselves you ass holes???

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:39pm

Having Children is bad.
You won't get to live the high Media life on lifestyle programs, cooking shows, home renovations and everything else to dictate how you should live if you want to be rich.
Children are a crime.
They make you steal a loaf of bread to feed them while you get chucked in the same 'basket' as the person who steals for wealth, not life.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:43pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:23pm:

It happens so often and hardly a fuss is made-so it sure seems that way  Undecided

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 7:44am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:33pm:
A child is dead and so far we have had dickheads blaming Aboriginals, gays, the poor and the Labor party without knowing any of the facts what so ever....Take a look at yourselves you ass holes???

Angry Angry Angry

at least they are interested in the appalling subject   and not here to just dump on members..

we need to find the answer.. this child WAS KNOWN TO AUTHORITIES....now the toddler is dead...

thats the only time we get involved....

when the child is dead...sometimes years after it died...

I am horrified we are not doing any better  than 30, 40 years ago........

why not a ROYAL into domestic violence and child deaths....its all linked...

it appears to be the only way we find out what is going on behind closed doors...
check out the Aged Care Royal....and it will give a small insight into how in this day and age 

as a society we are a BIG FAIL>

yes we all need to work to change whats WRONG WITH US.....

we cant expect govt to do it all..

and if that mean moaning and delivering harsh words.... so be it...  some things need to be said..

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 7:57am

this would have been the norm 200 years ago in the industrial heartland of england.
many people had 12 kids , just so a couple would survive.

thanks to the wonderful advances made we now have fresh running water, good sanitation, safe midwifery, vaccinations, good nutrition, safe motor vehicles, treatments for asthma and infection and childhood injuries.

we have constructed a society that is about as awesome and safe as we can.

we should be very grateful for that but also recognise that we are existentially doomed and that we shall all suffer tragedy.

if you want to get on the narrow road to success, you have to understand the tragic part of human existance and embrace the pain.

because the pain is coming.
you can try to resist it, or deny it or get butt hurt about it but life is going to dump a very big turd on your doorstep and if it hasnt yet, dont worry, its coming.

and THAT TRAGEDY is your opportunity to accept it fully, instead of being a cry baby, try to bear the pain with nobility and if you can do that, you will transcend it.
but if you cant and you become a victim of it, you will go down.

thats the message of all the great religions.

pain is coming
dont ask "why me"
ask :"why not me"
dont be a sook
take the pain and move forward without complaint.

the aetheist looney left dont seem to understand this and they get all emotional about a tragedy.
you have to make love to your pain.
there simply is no other path forward
if you dont, you will end up sad, nihilistic and lost

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:20am

and THAT TRAGEDY is your opportunity to accept it fully, instead of being a cry baby, try to bear the pain with nobility and if you can do that, you will transcend it.
but if you cant and you become a victim of it, you will go down

so you are happy to absorb the pain this child is almost certain to have endured before death took them to a better place..

very noble of you aqua..

you are one of the many who has no conscience  and can live with the pain that child must have gone through..

funny old world  I am not like that at all...

this isnt MY pain... it a babies...

my heart breaks at every case we hear about   it goes on and on....I will never turn the other cheek....

I will leave that for you sir.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:26am

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:20am:

so you are happy to absorb the pain this child is almost certain to have endured before death took them to a better place..

very noble of you aqua..

you are one of the many who has no conscience  and can live with the pain that child must have gone through..

my heart breaks at every case we hear about   it goes on and on....I will never turn the other cheek....

hmmm

compassion masking uselessness

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:59am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:26am:
cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:20am:

very noble of you aqua..

hmmm

compassion masking uselessness

that is exactly what I expect  from someone who seriously believes he is superior in every way to his fellow man....

accepting a few authors... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

mmmmmmmmmmm superiority masking a hollow man.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 12:44pm

Angry Angry Angry

Don't mind Jasin, he confessed in another thread that he turns all of his lovers into lesbians and has to flog his sprog when they leave him. He has complex about homosexuals.

I would actually say that the "sexual dysfunction" in homosexuals is great. It assists with population control, there's too many d1ckheads in the world. If a gay crackhead really wanted a baby they would have to find a sperm/egg donor and go through a process more complicated than the hetero norm. That would prove difficult to somebody fellating and taking it up the butt for their next hit.

As for the rest, well, it's simply theorizing. I sure as hell am not gonna pay for a monthly subscription of online fake news propaganda to find out the nitty gritty, if they even provide it.

I dunno what mushroom you live under but I have lived in welfare towns and a place with a heavy Aboriginal population. If it's racist to point out the disgust and self induced poverty of these types of people, then so be it. If you want to come in here and be a hero, defending these scumbag people then you only make yourself look naive and stupid.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 2:01pm

this is a very sad topic imo....it happens on a regular basis in our country.....WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT IT   its like an open sore.. it needs fixing...

there is no race colour or sexual preference  when it comes to a little boy being dead  a few weeks back it was a little girl drowned........

when I look at  my grandkids all grown now.almost....but no way would I have been quiet had I thought for one moment one of those kids was being ill treated.....

and this is what stuns me.. where are their families???...why do they not step in?....

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 9:14pm

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 2:01pm:
this is a very sad topic imo....it happens on a regular basis in our country.....WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT IT   its like an open sore.. it needs fixing...

there is no race colour or sexual preference  when it comes to a little boy being dead  a few weeks back it was a little girl drowned........

when I look at  my grandkids all grown now.almost....but no way would I have been quiet had I thought for one moment one of those kids was being ill treated.....

and this is what stuns me.. where are their families???...why do they not step in?....

At the risk of offending the heroic leftist social justice warriors of the forum, the sad thing is, many of these "parents" and I suppose extended family, do not actually care about the welfare of the children. Or rather they do, but care more for their drug/gambling or other high risk habits.

As an example, I know a woman in her late 30's with a meth habit. I know her because I worked with her, and she was sacked because she got caught getting on it during work hours.

When she got sacked she blamed our bosses, other co-workers and everything other than herself for her demise. She is caring for her 17 year old boy, 14 year old girl and youngest girl aged 9. She was still receiving a single parenting payment on Centrelink with a generous amount of paid employment on top of that. She rented a two-storey house in a nice area, and lost it all when she was sacked.

This did not curb her drug habit. She still racked up a drug debt, while on taxpayer funded welfare benefits, and essentially put her children out for her own habit.

Now she lives in a welfare sector and her life is a mess, but she won't take responsibility or own up.

Luckily those children are still alive. But what kind of life are they living, because of this piece of poop of a human being?

Another example I will give, in regard to child welfare, is to do with kiddy fiddlers.

My ex girlfriend was fiddled with by her older brother when she was 8, and at the time he would have been 12. Yes, still both technically children, but messed up all the same, to be molested by your own flesh and blood. She summoned the courage to tell her mother years later, but it made no difference. All her mother could say was "sorry" and still doted on the piece of poop son, who grew up to be a criminal in and out of jail and on drugs constantly. I would sit there and feel my anger burning as both she (my ex girlfriend) mum and brother played BS happy families. Then when I expressed my disgust, the ex said "But it's not BS. We are a happy family." Long story short, this is one of many reasons why she is now my ex. She helped protect this piece of poop, as did her mother.

I have another story, to do with kiddy fiddlers. A friend's now dead grandfather (died of prostate cancer, how's that for karma?) molested her cousin and nearly molested her. Her grandma knew about it and did nothing, even sided with him in court and disowned her children and grandkids for many years after. They have only just recently started working out their issues, and even then, the grandma pretends nothing happened and still speaks fondly of him.

There are many examples of kiddy fiddlers being protected by their family and this is why things like this happen, in my opinion.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #20 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 10:32pm

The Reboot wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 12:44pm:

Angry Angry Angry

Don't mind Jasin, he confessed in another thread that he turns all of his lovers into lesbians and has to flog his sprog when they leave him. He has complex about homosexuals.

I would actually say that the "sexual dysfunction" in homosexuals is great. It assists with population control, there's too many d1ckheads in the world. If a gay crackhead really wanted a baby they would have to find a sperm/egg donor and go through a process more complicated than the hetero norm. That would prove difficult to somebody fellating and taking it up the butt for their next hit.

As for the rest, well, it's simply theorizing. I sure as hell am not gonna pay for a monthly subscription of online fake news propaganda to find out the nitty gritty, if they even provide it.

I dunno what mushroom you live under but I have lived in welfare towns and a place with a heavy Aboriginal population. If it's racist to point out the disgust and self induced poverty of these types of people, then so be it. If you want to come in here and be a hero, defending these scumbag people then you only make yourself look naive and stupid.

You are reading what you want into my comment not what I said....A baby is dead and you wankers want to go boong bashing without knowing any of the facts or circumstances....The scumbag would be you dickhead!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #21 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 10:34pm

I agree we should discuss such issues....When we know the facts and don't use the death of a child to push racist bullshit!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 10:53pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 10:32pm:

Angry Angry Angry

You are reading what you want into my comment not what I said....A baby is dead and you wankers want to go boong bashing without knowing any of the facts or circumstances....The scumbag would be you dickhead!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Oh, you got me. Spank me with that wet lettuce leaf. You moral faggots are so hardcore  Grin

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:35am

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 6:32pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 5:39pm:
Quote:

any form of rage.....

it appears to be difficult for the authorities to remove aboriginal children in danger.....having them live in a car until one of them is dead......doesnt tell me the authorities are doing a terrific job...

where is our govts duty of care????>..

you dont seem interested in this not unusual happening in our country... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

I believe we are at crisis level when it comes to Domestic Violence and child deaths....

yet we make demands on the govt regarding black gangs    but not in cases like this....

are we becoming that complacent about this..? Sad Sad

Licence to breed would sort it out

Eugenics would, too

As to aged-care -- what's wrong with euthanasia? 

What's so objectionable about a Death Date to be automatically included alongside Date of Birth on birth-certificates?  I keep mentioning it because it's the only sane solution to aged-care crimes and waste of resources.  And sooner or later, an official Death Date will be adopted, world-wide

Yes, tough for those who keep their physical and mental faculties into their 90s, but they, most of all, would agree there has to be a limit set on human life -- at very least to put an end to Western aged-care greed, corruption, sadism, etc.

As to children and their possible fate at the hands of larger, sadistic children who're supposed to be their 'care givers' and parents -- spare those children the misery of life itself by introducing eugenics and licence to breed with the proviso that even those who pass muster as potential parents must demonstrate their capacity to adequately raise and support a child via bank accounts (on the part of both intending parents) containing a minimum, present-time, of a quarter of a million dollars

otherwise, sterilise them

We do not need any increase in world population.  It's gone way too far already

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:42am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 10:34pm:

I agree we should discuss such issues....When we know the facts and don't use the death of a child to push racist bullshit!!!

it happened in Wagga...  why is it when ever aboriginals are brought into it   some yells RACIST...

the person responsib le will I am almost sure be white.....is that RACIST?.....sadly for all of aus   aboriginals do not have a good record when it comes to the way they treat their children....

I am not RESPONSIBLE for that situation... they created it not me.... Angry

as per usual with this news   it appears one day and disappears the next....

you are sayin g
WE SHOULDNT TALK ABOUT IT...

AND MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT USE THE ..A...WORD..

Angry Angry Angry

i dont agree with that at all....

this child was known to authorities   it wasnt a THING

it was  a 15 month old boy.....

not even a name   just that.... a boy..... Cry Cry Cry

is it too much to ask that that shocks you...

or is it just me using the A word that shocks. you.

Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:48am

The Reboot wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 10:53pm:

Angry Angry Angry

Angry Angry Angry

Oh, you got me. Spank me with that wet lettuce leaf. You moral faggots are so hardcore  Grin

dont sink to the level reboot......he prefers targeting the messenger.....you are now doing the same....it isnt worthy of this thread........

I would prefer people come up with ideas and ways to prevent this happening over and over again.....

if these parents for instance are druggies   what are they doing with children.... Roll Eyes why do we allow that?......my first reaction is where is this childs  family  not just his parents.....

what system do we have that allows a child known to authorities to remain in that home..???????

what do we have foster parents for?......

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:49am

quote Cods it happened in Wagga...  why is it when ever aboriginals are brought into it   some yells RACIST...

You're right, Cods.  Don't let certain responses get to you.  Either the poster is an Aborigine with a chip -- or is paid to try to close-down any discussion about their many, many, negative cultural behaviours -- which in turn cost (and always have) this country a fortune with close to zero gain

as for Phil perth -- don't even bother responding to this post.  Saw through you and your purile crap eons ago, so jam it

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:52am

Quote:
I would prefer people come up with ideas and ways to prevent this happening over and over again.....

How about YOU come up with ideas to prevent it, Cods?

I've stated mine:  eugenics.

Sterilisation

It's just a farm

So use farming methods.  Because they work
You don't see farmers housing and feeding useless stock for longer than ten minutes.  Why would they?

You breed from the best
and shoot the rest

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:24am

PZ547 wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:52am:
Quote:

How about YOU come up with ideas to prevent it, Cods?

I've stated mine:  eugenics.

Sterilisation

It's just a farm

So use farming methods.  Because they work
You don't see farmers housing and feeding useless stock for longer than ten minutes.  Why would they?

You breed from the best
and shoot the rest

that would only be AFTER THE FACT.....

but yes I have thought along those lines....some women should never have children... thats a fact....

trouble is no one would be game to make it law...

maybe when they come up with a sterilisation injection  that last for 5 years...for both sexes...

as for the farm theory     I think we should have better ways of dealing with the human animal....

there are many out there who think like that   and they are called psychopaths.  Hitler I believe was one of them....

I believe the authorities   need more and better funding    these children need to b e removed asap....
\
we tend to put the adults needs/wants ahead of commonsense......all this legal clap trap takes over......

the penalties are not enough .. a murdered child seems to be treated differently to a murdered adult....

a couple   two  mind you killed their daughter burned her body and buried her in a forest.......

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-25/relatives-cry-as-extent-of-injuries-to-6y...

yes automatic sterilisation  its the only way...

this child was tortured......and her mum got 11 years

its just not good enough

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #29 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:32am

How the f@#k do you know it is an Aboriginal child or the circumstances of the death....Post a link to support your racist bullshit Cods and back up your race bating with some facts you ass hole....Until we know the details you are using the death of a child to push your racist bullshit....How can you make claims when you know f@#k all you dickhead???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #30 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:34am

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:24am:
yes automatic sterilisation  its the only way...

Very poor form indeed....Why am I not surprised???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2019 at 11:08am by philperth2010 »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:47am

I am reporting that tirade.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #32 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 10:07am

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:47am:

Good....Hopefully the Mods read the bullshit insults you aimed at me!!!

Cry Cry Cry
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2019 at 11:09am by philperth2010 »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 10:25am

I have sent the page I wont have too...

your verbal  "violence"is totally uncalled for

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #34 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 11:10am

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 10:25am:
I have sent the page I wont have too...

your verbal  "violence"is totally uncalled for

I removed the posts too keep the peace....Do not respond to me in future!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #35 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 12:52pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:32am:
How the f@#k do you know it is an Aboriginal child or the circumstances of the death....Post a link to support your racist bullshit Cods and back up your race bating with some facts you ass hole....Until we know the details you are using the death of a child to push your racist bullshit....How can you make claims when you know f@#k all you dickhead???

Huh Huh Huh

Where did cods say it was an Aboriginal? She said "if" it's an Aboriginal. No claims were made. Your response to that is way over the top. Pick your dummy back up, you've well and trully spat it.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #36 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 5:44pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 12:52pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Where did cods say it was an Aboriginal? She said "if" it's an Aboriginal. No claims were made. Your response to that is way over the top. Pick your dummy back up, you've well and trully spat it.

Get stuffed....My comment was why use the death of a child to push your racist bullshit when none of the facts are known....Who is the dummy spitter ex mod???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #37 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:31pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 5:44pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Get stuffed....My comment was why use the death of a child to push your racist bullshit when none of the facts are known....Who is the dummy spitter ex mod???

Huh Huh Huh

You, just read your post again. That's not what your comment was at all.
Quote:
How the f@#k do you know it is an Aboriginal child or the circumstances of the death....Post a link to support your racist bullshit Cods and back up your race bating with some facts you ass hole..

She never said it was an Aboriginal child.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:35pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:31pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

Quote:
How the f@#k do you know it is an Aboriginal child or the circumstances of the death....Post a link to support your racist bullshit Cods and back up your race bating with some facts you ass hole..

Did she say this?

Quote:

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #39 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:45pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:31pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

Quote:

Why bring race into it at all before the facts are known???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #40 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:45pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:35pm:
Did she say this?

Quote:

It is about another case altogether. Yes? Seems more about paying out on the authorities. Yes?

In post 9 of this thread we had Phil saying:

Angry Angry Angry

Show anything in posts 1-8 showing anyone blaming Aboriginals, poofs the poor or Labor.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:56pm

Setanta....

Did cods say this?

Quote:

The asnwer is an unequivocal, yes. Yet you can't bring yourself to say so.  Why?

Clearly, cods introduced the 'aboriginal' into this, and you are being a suck hole.

You might as well go sign up at the sewer.  Your bias is very evident.   You ban LTYC ( and I agree....he went too far,) and yet, not even reproach the arsehole who falsely accused people of being supporters of sexual exploitation and trafficking.

You virulent attack on Phil (I guess you don't like him either) is unwarranted, and what he posted is totally consistent with cods meme...aboriginals.

Angry

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 7:23pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 10:07am:
cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:47am:

Good....Hopefully the Mods read the bullshit insults you aimed at me!!!

Cry Cry Cry

Wow, did that really make you cry? Is your name "philperth2010" because you are 8-9 years old? If so, you are not old enough to be on this forum, and regardless of age, judging by your behaviour with your little hissy fits you are lacking some serious emotional maturity.

This discussion cods has brought up mentions "groups". I brought up the Labor party, aboriginals were mentioned and Jasin insulted gays because he has a complex due to not being adequate enough for a woman and having them leave him for other women.

Nowhere did any of us (aside from you) start throwing around schoolyard level insults. And you think you're some kind of hero. Did you take your lessons from Aussie?  Grin

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 7:26pm

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:48am:
The Reboot wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 10:53pm:

Angry Angry Angry

Angry Angry Angry

dont sink to the level reboot......he prefers targeting the messenger.....you are now doing the same....it isnt worthy of this thread........

if these parents for instance are druggies   what are they doing with children.... Roll Eyes why do we allow that?......my first reaction is where is this childs  family  not just his parents.....

what system do we have that allows a child known to authorities to remain in that home..???????

what do we have foster parents for?......

Not trying to get into an argument with you cods, but you have defended yourself against personal attacks countless times. Especially with Mr Billy Hunter.

I am not the least bit offended by what PhilBornIn2010 has to say to me. I'm not the one sitting here chucking hissyfits and trying to be an internet social justice warrior. I find it hilarious more than anything  Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #44 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 7:39pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:56pm:
Setanta....

Did cods say this?

Quote:

The asnwer is an unequivocal, yes. Yet you can't bring yourself to say so.  Why?

Clearly, cods introduced the 'aboriginal' into this, and you are being a suck hole.

You might as well go sign up at the sewer.  Your bias is very evident.   You ban LTYC ( and I agree....he went too far,) and yet, not even reproach the arsehole who falsely accused people of being supporters of sexual exploitation and trafficking.

You virulent attack on Phil (I guess you don't like him either) is unwarranted, and what he posted is totally consistent with cods meme...aboriginals.

Angry

Virulent attack? Piss off Aussie, he spat the dummy.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #45 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 7:41pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:45pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:35pm:
Did she say this?

Quote:

It is about another case altogether. Yes? Seems more about paying out on the authorities. Yes?

In post 9 of this thread we had Phil saying:

Angry Angry Angry

Show anything in posts 1-8 showing anyone blaming Aboriginals, poofs the poor or Labor.

Go back and read the posts again....Tell me if there was not an attempt to denigrate minorities over the death of a child....I stand by my condemnation of those who use the death of a child to peddle their bullshit prejudices!!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:12pm

Setanta....

Did cods say this?

Quote:

Angry

why are you involved aussie.????   Angry Angry

like all your quests... to get members banned   you never read the full story do you..

so I mentioned aboriginals... since when does that have to get a gob full of abuse???????...

the place is Wagga   where a lot of those folks live...

my whole thoughts have been with that CHILD   something that doesnt appeal to you I understadn that....phil didnt seem to want to talk about the murder of another little boy either 

his aim was ME...

I do not believe i insulted him at all... thats my belief  and I am not asking you for your opinion..

you get involved in others problems  we all know with one intent.. Angry Angry

to get one of us banned   you would b e thrilled if it was me....I get that...

if phil needs you help  well good luck with that....in the mean time

dont take your nasty out on setanta.....

not on a thread about a

15 month old child who just happens to be dead..  Angry Angry >:

(thank you!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:16pm

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Setanta....

Did cods say this?

Quote:

Angry

like all your quests... to get members banned   you never read the full story do you..

so I mentioned aboriginals... since when does that have to get a gob full of abuse???????...

my whole thoughts have been with that CHILD   something that doesnt appeal to you I understadn that....phil didnt seem to want to talk about the murder of another little boy either 

his aim was ME...

I do not believe i insulted him at all... thats my belief  and I am not asking you for your opinion..

not on a thread about a

(thank you!

Quote:

QED.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:20pm

Huh Huh Huh

thanks set  this isnt your fight   and aussie needs to keep his big snout out of it..

what a shame there are no rules about outside interference

while you are there set.. will you tell Mr philperth   he has asked me to respond  and I wont...

b ut he came into this thread of his own accord  ch reply 9.. and sent out a small mouthful of personal abuse to others.....

my thread I responded.....

from there on in it was one aggressive remark after another....until he wished I hadnt been born... Angry Angry

something I found very offensive....
and yes I reported him... for what its worth   you didnt think it was that bad...

fine I accept that....

but just tell him he is not allowed to speak to me or about me either  because his manner is appalling...
and from now on  I will report everything I find vile  to the gmods...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:29pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Setanta....

Did cods say this?

Quote:

Angry

his aim was ME...

not on a thread about a

(thank you!

Quote:

QED.

and you call that abuse.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

this is abuse...

Quote:
ply #29 - Today at 9:32am Quote  How the f@#k do you know it is an Aboriginal child or the circumstances of the death....Post a link to support your racist bullshit Cods and back up your race bating with some facts you ass hole....Until we know the details you are using the death of a child to push your racist bullshit....How can you make claims when you know f@#k all you dickhead

he also wished I hadnt been born....but hes changed his words.......for your benefit I am sure not mine..

rply 30   I think set would still have the original   

you dont get abused here aussie  because everyone knows what a balless  tittle tattle you are....always crying someones doxxing you.... always dobbing someone in...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:29pm

Jayzuz.....

Quote:
and yes I reported him...
for what its worth   you didnt think it was that bad...

fine I accept that....

but just tell him he is not allowed to speak to me or about me either  because his manner is appalling...

Well, there you have YOUR orders, Setanta, from one of your forelock tuggers.  Hop to it, and 'tell him.'  Go on...stop pussy footing around, and do what Cods is 'telling' you to do.

Now...it seems to me that she is revealing what you sent to her via PM.  But....I guess that's okay......she is one of your groupies.  Must make you very proud.

But, what about the Rules?

Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:31pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 7:39pm:
Setanta....

Did cods say this?

Quote:

Angry

Virulent attack? Piss off Aussie, he spat the dummy.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... hes little  a bed bug isnt he... hes here hes there   hes everywhere.... Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:34pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
Jayzuz.....

Quote:

fine I accept that....

Well, there you have YOUR orders, Setanta, from one of your forelock tuggers.  Hop to it, and 'tell him.'  Go on...stop pussy footing around, and do what Cods is 'telling' you to do.

Now...it seems to me that she is revealing what you sent to her via PM.  But....I guess that's okay......she is one of your groupies.  Must make you very proud.

Angry

while your at it set... a busy night...

nah doesnt matter I was going to ask for an interpretation of what that crap was all about..

but on second thoughts dont bother hes said it when hes sober so many times   hes like a parrot...only as he gets longer in the tooth   

hes scrambling  to get his hatred  all out.. Wink Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #53 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:43pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
Jayzuz.....

Quote:

fine I accept that....

Angry

Far cough you idiot, I didn't respond to her PM at all, so no, she's not. You just ASSume and go off on your tangent and make erroneous judgements, no facts needed, pathetic old Dorry Evans.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:45pm

So, she was lying...making stuff up about whether you thought it was 'that bad?

Quote:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:56pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:45pm:

Quote:

hes still here ... he wasnt banned 

seems pretty logical to me..
why do you need everything spelt out in  baby language...

and N O. S E T. D I D NT. R E P L Y. T O .M E>>>

G O T. I T?..

now you can far cough pet!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:12pm

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:56pm:

Quote:

hes still here ... he wasnt banned 

seems pretty logical to me..
why do you need everything spelt out in  baby language...

and N O. S E T. D I D NT. R E P L Y. T O .M E>>>

G O T. I T?..

now you can far cough pet!

So.....your 'Reports' go just to Setanta?  And you are able to verbal him about what he thinks.

Fine by me cods.  I am just trying to understand the non Rules way things work with Setanta.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:14pm

far cough I wont say it again.. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:28pm

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:14pm:

Best you instruct Setanta to tell me to far cough, cods.  After all, you gave him his instructions about what your requirements were with Phil.....so get on with it, and tell him what to do with me.

I am sure he'll do your bidding, cods.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #59 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 10:34pm

Quote:
for what its worth   you didn't think it was that bad...

I probably did go over the top....Sorry about that???

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out.
Sydney Smith (1771 - 1845)

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:03am

Despite my homosexuality, ex diplomat nutjob past shame, and my objection to religion, I find that the people who classify as "left wing" are more petty and annoying than the "right wing" with their goody goody moral crusade against people they don't agree with.

Is it worth throwing around personal insults to people who discuss their opinions in regard to social and political issues and maybe, just maybe wanna bring something to light and not have to step on tippy toes.

Yes, the labor party encouraged the lowest common denominator to breed idiots. Yes, it is more than common Aboriginals suffer this type of behaviour. They have clinged to the past and will not use their personal power to rise above it. They kill themselves slowly by drinking and eating unhealthily, raising children in third world conditions.
Yes gays are annoying with political issues.. this coming from a "gay". I think the groveling and desperation to "fit in with the norm" is pathetic. I find a rainbow symbol and ridiculous crossdressing marches down the street absolutely stupid and would never in my life set foot in one.

But you point this stuff out and then comes along the knights in shining armour with their stalkerish obsessive interrogations and his buddy chucking a teenage tantrum.

At least the "rascisth bigots" on this forum have a bit of wit, even when engaging in the game of tit for that.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:16am

The Reboot wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:03am:
Despite my homosexuality, ex diplomat nutjob past shame, and my objection to religion, I find that the people who classify as "left wing" are more petty and annoying than the "right wing" with their goody goody moral crusade against people they don't agree with.[

Is it the 'goody goody' bit that offends you? Because from where i sit, all sides are hurling bombs.

And left and right are so confused these days. What is political left and social left ... and right likewise.

As i see it, those on the social 'left' are advocating for the right of representation of all people.

Those on the social right are advocating for the rights of the status quo ...or at least, what they remember that being.

All this aside, as i see it at least, speech advocating for the rights of people can be annoying, yet is seldom destructive.

Speech advocating for the compartmentalisation of people can be extremely harmful ... on both personal and collective levels.

I'm a fan of nobody having any less worth than anybody else. I like to see that principle upheld. When it is challenged, i counter.

It's not about left or right. It's not about PC. It's about simple, garden variety politeness. Respect. Doing unto others and all that.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:20am

Is it worth throwing around personal insults to people who discuss their opinions in regard to social and political issues and maybe, just maybe wanna bring something to light and not have to step on tippy toes.

And yet the biggest fuss of the week is over Gillette's new commercial ... which has incurred so very much wrath from the 'right'.

I wonder often who the real snowflakes are.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:24am

Yes, the labor party encouraged the lowest common denominator to breed idiots. Yes, it is more than common Aboriginals suffer this type of behaviour. They have clinged to the past and will not use their personal power to rise above it. They kill themselves slowly by drinking and eating unhealthily, raising children in third world conditions.

Is that all Aboriginals? Or just the ones you've been told to watch out for?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:27am

At least the "rascisth bigots" on this forum have a bit of wit, even when engaging in the game of tit for that.

Degustibus non est disputandem ... i'm sure they're glad of your approval.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 5:56am

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:28pm:
cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:14pm:

Best you instruct Setanta to tell me to far cough, cods.  After all, you gave him his instructions about what your requirements were with Phil.....so get on with it, and tell him what to do with me.

I am sure he'll do your bidding, cods.

you seem to have lost your way sweetheart ..

philperth instructed me to to reply to him ever again..

check reply 34..

you do get confused dont you pet.... Smiley

set happened to be here...

he does happen to be a gmod..... I know you have a problem with someone having a button you dont have,.. Cheesy

but there is it pet and not a thing you can do about it..

I try to live with other people.. they jump to conclusions and then blame me for it..

not a thing I can do about it...

I consider I have done my bit....

perhaps you will now consider keeping out of others business. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 9:46am

mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:16am:
Despite my homosexuality, ex diplomat nutjob past shame, and my objection to religion, I find that the people who classify as "left wing" are more petty and annoying than the "right wing" with their goody goody moral crusade against people they don't agree with.[

Is it the 'goody goody' bit that offends you? Because from where i sit, all sides are hurling bombs.

And left and right are so confused these days. What is political left and social left ... and right likewise.

As i see it, those on the social 'left' are advocating for the right of representation of all people.

Those on the social right are advocating for the rights of the status quo ...or at least, what they remember that being.

All this aside, as i see it at least, speech advocating for the rights of people can be annoying, yet is seldom destructive.

Speech advocating for the compartmentalisation of people can be extremely harmful ... on both personal and collective levels.

I'm a fan of nobody having any less worth than anybody else. I like to see that principle upheld. When it is challenged, i counter.

It's not about left or right. It's not about PC. It's about simple, garden variety politeness. Respect. Doing unto others and all that.

I used to lean more towards the "left" because it claimed to support "fair representation of all". I remember a time when it was virtually suicide to admit you were into the same sex.
But that all went down the gurgler in recent years when they started implementing "gender studies" in schools, or when certain groups get away with deplorable behaviour based on the fact that they have ethnicity or support a religion alternate to the "traditional Christian values".

I never understood why so many defend and support Islam when it allows everything that goes against fairness for people.. such as women's rights, getting killed off because your gay, etc. Yes, this doesn't happen in Australia and only happens in certain middle eastern countries. But with Australia welcoming these people in with open arms, how long before they infiltrate politics, use the "left" to their advantage and it becomes worse than it ever was?

The other thing that irritates me is the petty complaints about media i.e "not enuff blak representationz" in X or Y. Or changing already established characters in media for "political diversity". Think Ghostbusters being recast with all females, just to fill a quota.

What's wrong with these media mongrels coming up with fresh material with fresh characters? Then they can "represent" to their heart's content.

Those are just few examples.

And don't get me wrong, the right wing side of politics is still irritating. I more or less meant posters on this forum.

mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:24am:

Is that all Aboriginals? Or just the ones you've been told to watch out for?

My best friend in primary school was an Aboriginal. I have the utmost respect for the elders that get out and care for their country and genuinely try to preserve their culture.

It's the ones who go into "white" society, drink gallons of plonk, sniff litres of petrol, live in squalor with green snot dripping out of their noses and yell at you, "bugger off ya white front bottom!!!" when you refuse to give them a cigarette.

The ones I've been told about? No. This is aboriginals I've dealt with personally. I lived in a town with a high aboriginal population. I've gone into carparks at supermarkets and seen them urinate on somebody's car. I've walked down a street and sighted one jerking off publicly.. in a suburb in front of somebody's house.

All of these problems they create themselves. "whitey" gives them financial support, and the government in general is quite generous towards them. But they continue to blame us for their issues, issues that, let's be honest, wouldn't fly or be acceptable to any "whitey" doing the same thing. (though methheads are now on the "feel sorry for the oppressed and give them everything cause they are victims" bandwagon, especially if they are single mothers).

mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:27am:

Degustibus non est disputandem ... i'm sure they're glad of your approval.

Dunno what that means but I don't think they care that much, and neither do I.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 10:22am

good posts reboot

kudos

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics