Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
another child slips through the cracks (Read 2631 times)
The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Re: another child slips through the cracks
Reply #60 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:03am

Despite my homosexuality, ex diplomat nutjob past shame, and my objection to religion, I find that the people who classify as "left wing" are more petty and annoying than the "right wing" with their goody goody moral crusade against people they don't agree with.

Is it worth throwing around personal insults to people who discuss their opinions in regard to social and political issues and maybe, just maybe wanna bring something to light and not have to step on tippy toes.

Yes, the labor party encouraged the lowest common denominator to breed idiots. Yes, it is more than common Aboriginals suffer this type of behaviour. They have clinged to the past and will not use their personal power to rise above it. They kill themselves slowly by drinking and eating unhealthily, raising children in third world conditions.
Yes gays are annoying with political issues.. this coming from a "gay". I think the groveling and desperation to "fit in with the norm" is pathetic. I find a rainbow symbol and ridiculous crossdressing marches down the street absolutely stupid and would never in my life set foot in one.

But you point this stuff out and then comes along the knights in shining armour with their stalkerish obsessive interrogations and his buddy chucking a teenage tantrum.

At least the "rascisth bigots" on this forum have a bit of wit, even when engaging in the game of tit for that.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:16am

The Reboot wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:03am:
Despite my homosexuality, ex diplomat nutjob past shame, and my objection to religion, I find that the people who classify as "left wing" are more petty and annoying than the "right wing" with their goody goody moral crusade against people they don't agree with.[

Is it the 'goody goody' bit that offends you? Because from where i sit, all sides are hurling bombs.

And left and right are so confused these days. What is political left and social left ... and right likewise.

As i see it, those on the social 'left' are advocating for the right of representation of all people.

Those on the social right are advocating for the rights of the status quo ...or at least, what they remember that being.

All this aside, as i see it at least, speech advocating for the rights of people can be annoying, yet is seldom destructive.

Speech advocating for the compartmentalisation of people can be extremely harmful ... on both personal and collective levels.

I'm a fan of nobody having any less worth than anybody else. I like to see that principle upheld. When it is challenged, i counter.

It's not about left or right. It's not about PC. It's about simple, garden variety politeness. Respect. Doing unto others and all that.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:20am

Is it worth throwing around personal insults to people who discuss their opinions in regard to social and political issues and maybe, just maybe wanna bring something to light and not have to step on tippy toes.

And yet the biggest fuss of the week is over Gillette's new commercial ... which has incurred so very much wrath from the 'right'.

I wonder often who the real snowflakes are.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:24am

Yes, the labor party encouraged the lowest common denominator to breed idiots. Yes, it is more than common Aboriginals suffer this type of behaviour. They have clinged to the past and will not use their personal power to rise above it. They kill themselves slowly by drinking and eating unhealthily, raising children in third world conditions.

Is that all Aboriginals? Or just the ones you've been told to watch out for?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:27am

At least the "rascisth bigots" on this forum have a bit of wit, even when engaging in the game of tit for that.

Degustibus non est disputandem ... i'm sure they're glad of your approval.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 5:56am

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:28pm:
cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 9:14pm:
far cough I wont say it again.. Angry

Best you instruct Setanta to tell me to far cough, cods.  After all, you gave him his instructions about what your requirements were with Phil.....so get on with it, and tell him what to do with me.

I am sure he'll do your bidding, cods.

you seem to have lost your way sweetheart ..

philperth instructed me to to reply to him ever again..

check reply 34..

you do get confused dont you pet.... Smiley

set happened to be here...

he does happen to be a gmod..... I know you have a problem with someone having a button you dont have,.. Cheesy

but there is it pet and not a thing you can do about it..

I try to live with other people.. they jump to conclusions and then blame me for it..

not a thing I can do about it...

I consider I have done my bit....

perhaps you will now consider keeping out of others business. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #66 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 9:46am

mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:16am:
Despite my homosexuality, ex diplomat nutjob past shame, and my objection to religion, I find that the people who classify as "left wing" are more petty and annoying than the "right wing" with their goody goody moral crusade against people they don't agree with.[

Is it the 'goody goody' bit that offends you? Because from where i sit, all sides are hurling bombs.

And left and right are so confused these days. What is political left and social left ... and right likewise.

As i see it, those on the social 'left' are advocating for the right of representation of all people.

Those on the social right are advocating for the rights of the status quo ...or at least, what they remember that being.

All this aside, as i see it at least, speech advocating for the rights of people can be annoying, yet is seldom destructive.

Speech advocating for the compartmentalisation of people can be extremely harmful ... on both personal and collective levels.

I'm a fan of nobody having any less worth than anybody else. I like to see that principle upheld. When it is challenged, i counter.

It's not about left or right. It's not about PC. It's about simple, garden variety politeness. Respect. Doing unto others and all that.

I used to lean more towards the "left" because it claimed to support "fair representation of all". I remember a time when it was virtually suicide to admit you were into the same sex.
But that all went down the gurgler in recent years when they started implementing "gender studies" in schools, or when certain groups get away with deplorable behaviour based on the fact that they have ethnicity or support a religion alternate to the "traditional Christian values".

I never understood why so many defend and support Islam when it allows everything that goes against fairness for people.. such as women's rights, getting killed off because your gay, etc. Yes, this doesn't happen in Australia and only happens in certain middle eastern countries. But with Australia welcoming these people in with open arms, how long before they infiltrate politics, use the "left" to their advantage and it becomes worse than it ever was?

The other thing that irritates me is the petty complaints about media i.e "not enuff blak representationz" in X or Y. Or changing already established characters in media for "political diversity". Think Ghostbusters being recast with all females, just to fill a quota.

What's wrong with these media mongrels coming up with fresh material with fresh characters? Then they can "represent" to their heart's content.

Those are just few examples.

And don't get me wrong, the right wing side of politics is still irritating. I more or less meant posters on this forum.

mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:24am:

Is that all Aboriginals? Or just the ones you've been told to watch out for?

My best friend in primary school was an Aboriginal. I have the utmost respect for the elders that get out and care for their country and genuinely try to preserve their culture.

It's the ones who go into "white" society, drink gallons of plonk, sniff litres of petrol, live in squalor with green snot dripping out of their noses and yell at you, "bugger off ya white front bottom!!!" when you refuse to give them a cigarette.

The ones I've been told about? No. This is aboriginals I've dealt with personally. I lived in a town with a high aboriginal population. I've gone into carparks at supermarkets and seen them urinate on somebody's car. I've walked down a street and sighted one jerking off publicly.. in a suburb in front of somebody's house.

All of these problems they create themselves. "whitey" gives them financial support, and the government in general is quite generous towards them. But they continue to blame us for their issues, issues that, let's be honest, wouldn't fly or be acceptable to any "whitey" doing the same thing. (though methheads are now on the "feel sorry for the oppressed and give them everything cause they are victims" bandwagon, especially if they are single mothers).

mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:27am:

Degustibus non est disputandem ... i'm sure they're glad of your approval.

Dunno what that means but I don't think they care that much, and neither do I.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 10:22am

good posts reboot

kudos

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics