Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
another child slips through the cracks (Read 2641 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

another child slips through the cracks
Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:23pm

[urlhttps://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/toddler-dies-in-hospital-at-wagga-wagga-after-he-couldnt-be-revived/news-story/fee460ce9f8e7b533ebbc05be70921a5][/url]

Police are investigating how a 15-month-old boy died in the state’s Riverina region yesterday.

Authorities were called to a home in the Wagga Wagga suburb of Ashmont just after 10.45am after receiving reports of concern for the welfare of the toddler.

Paramedics tried to resuscitate the child at the home before taking him to Wagga Wagga Referral Hospital where he was declared dead.

A post mortem will be carried out on the child to determine the cause of death as officers from Riverine Police District investigate.

this like all the others will just be listed as another stat..

I dont think[ as a group] we care anymore..

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: another child slips through the cracks
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:26pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
[urlhttps://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/toddler-dies-in-hospital-at-wagga-wagga-after-he-couldnt-be-revived/news-story/fee460ce9f8e7b533ebbc05be70921a5][/url]

Police are investigating how a 15-month-old boy died in the state’s Riverina region yesterday.

Authorities were called to a home in the Wagga Wagga suburb of Ashmont just after 10.45am after receiving reports of concern for the welfare of the toddler.

Paramedics tried to resuscitate the child at the home before taking him to Wagga Wagga Referral Hospital where he was declared dead.

A post mortem will be carried out on the child to determine the cause of death as officers from Riverine Police District investigate.

We do care but are powerless to do much about it!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:35pm

not us members red  us as a whole....

we mention our missing  every now and then..

what about us missing these little tykes...who did not thing but get born...

I worry about this country   we are losing so many instincts    I dont understand   if a child gets murdered  its usually a blessing for that child because it has been through so much....

yet its not removed .

then when the post mortem comes in we [ on here]  react   mostly about what sentence that should be dealt out......... Sad Sad Sad

we dont badger MPs about the kids do we.......

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:53pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:35pm:
not us members red  us as a whole....

we mention our missing  every now and then..

what about us missing these little tykes...who did not thing but get born...

I worry about this country   we are losing so many instincts    I dont understand   if a child gets murdered  its usually a blessing for that child because it has been through so much....

yet its not removed .

then when the post mortem comes in we [ on here]  react   mostly about what sentence that should be dealt out......... Sad Sad Sad

we dont badger MPs about the kids do we.......

I think non fathers in some of these relationships are often the offenders that is they have no blood connection to the child!

What could MPs do if we did badger them perhaps increase the penalties? - that is longer life sentences!

Drug taking is rife these days is that a common factor I dont know?

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 5:29pm

all true of course...

it will be interesting to see why the child wasnt removed

if it turns out to be aboriginal  then it will disappear soon........

we have to spend more in the area of child safety   

I seriously dont thin k half those employed are trained......a bit like aged care....  Angry Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 5:39pm

Quote:

What do you mean by that?  What will disappear?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 6:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 5:39pm:
Quote:

What do you mean by that?  What will disappear?

any form of rage.....

it appears to be difficult for the authorities to remove aboriginal children in danger.....having them live in a car until one of them is dead......doesnt tell me the authorities are doing a terrific job...

where is our govts duty of care????>..

you dont seem interested in this not unusual happening in our country... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

I believe we are at crisis level when it comes to Domestic Violence and child deaths....

yet we make demands on the govt regarding black gangs    but not in cases like this....

are we becoming that complacent about this..? Sad Sad

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 9:48pm

Parenting is out of control these days... what to blame?

I would start with those baby bonuses Labour brought in. Dole bludging alcoholic methheads getting paid to to pop out babies when they can't even look after themselves.

While the rules are a lot stricter under Liberal these days, the damage is already done and now we have a generation of useless scumbag parents breeding more useless scumbags.

Black, white and everything in between.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 10:57pm

And the British sent their over-populating, poor and having to commit crimes (against Britain) because of it... CONVICTS to Australia.

Where the CONVICTS learned to be 'ashamed' of their past and currently live in a country where 'having children' means being poor and having to commit crimes to pay for it.

In other words: Having Children in Australia is BAD (Evil). From our traditionally very poor ability to provide a self-sufficient population growth, to Azaria Chamberlain, to the Gay & Lesbian sexual dysfunction (like a Redneck's 'financial' dysfunction), to the fear of immigration that stays detached from this 'guilt' (being Aussie). Where 'poor' people are looked down upon as 'Housos' and bludgers, while the Boguns battle on for society in general.

1984: SEX CRIME
Don't Breed.
Only Bad Sex is arousing
Children are poverty
Children are a curse to your cultural identity.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:33pm

A child is dead and so far we have had dickheads blaming Aboriginals, gays, the poor and the Labor party without knowing any of the facts what so ever....Take a look at yourselves you ass holes???

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:39pm

Having Children is bad.
You won't get to live the high Media life on lifestyle programs, cooking shows, home renovations and everything else to dictate how you should live if you want to be rich.
Children are a crime.
They make you steal a loaf of bread to feed them while you get chucked in the same 'basket' as the person who steals for wealth, not life.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:43pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:23pm:

It happens so often and hardly a fuss is made-so it sure seems that way  Undecided

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 7:44am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 11:33pm:
A child is dead and so far we have had dickheads blaming Aboriginals, gays, the poor and the Labor party without knowing any of the facts what so ever....Take a look at yourselves you ass holes???

Angry Angry Angry

at least they are interested in the appalling subject   and not here to just dump on members..

we need to find the answer.. this child WAS KNOWN TO AUTHORITIES....now the toddler is dead...

thats the only time we get involved....

when the child is dead...sometimes years after it died...

I am horrified we are not doing any better  than 30, 40 years ago........

why not a ROYAL into domestic violence and child deaths....its all linked...

it appears to be the only way we find out what is going on behind closed doors...
check out the Aged Care Royal....and it will give a small insight into how in this day and age 

as a society we are a BIG FAIL>

yes we all need to work to change whats WRONG WITH US.....

we cant expect govt to do it all..

and if that mean moaning and delivering harsh words.... so be it...  some things need to be said..

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 7:57am

this would have been the norm 200 years ago in the industrial heartland of england.
many people had 12 kids , just so a couple would survive.

thanks to the wonderful advances made we now have fresh running water, good sanitation, safe midwifery, vaccinations, good nutrition, safe motor vehicles, treatments for asthma and infection and childhood injuries.

we have constructed a society that is about as awesome and safe as we can.

we should be very grateful for that but also recognise that we are existentially doomed and that we shall all suffer tragedy.

if you want to get on the narrow road to success, you have to understand the tragic part of human existance and embrace the pain.

because the pain is coming.
you can try to resist it, or deny it or get butt hurt about it but life is going to dump a very big turd on your doorstep and if it hasnt yet, dont worry, its coming.

and THAT TRAGEDY is your opportunity to accept it fully, instead of being a cry baby, try to bear the pain with nobility and if you can do that, you will transcend it.
but if you cant and you become a victim of it, you will go down.

thats the message of all the great religions.

pain is coming
dont ask "why me"
ask :"why not me"
dont be a sook
take the pain and move forward without complaint.

the aetheist looney left dont seem to understand this and they get all emotional about a tragedy.
you have to make love to your pain.
there simply is no other path forward
if you dont, you will end up sad, nihilistic and lost

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:20am

and THAT TRAGEDY is your opportunity to accept it fully, instead of being a cry baby, try to bear the pain with nobility and if you can do that, you will transcend it.
but if you cant and you become a victim of it, you will go down

so you are happy to absorb the pain this child is almost certain to have endured before death took them to a better place..

very noble of you aqua..

you are one of the many who has no conscience  and can live with the pain that child must have gone through..

funny old world  I am not like that at all...

this isnt MY pain... it a babies...

my heart breaks at every case we hear about   it goes on and on....I will never turn the other cheek....

I will leave that for you sir.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print