Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lone radicalised woman attacks in Malbun!! (Read 387 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Lone radicalised woman attacks in Malbun!!
Jan 14th, 2019 at 2:51pm

https://au.news.yahoo.com/womans-headscarf-ripped-off-racist-train-attack-212527...

A young woman says her headscarf was ripped off in a vicious racial attack after a Melbourne train attack where she was defending a fellow passenger.

Footage captured the moment a woman hurled abuse at a female passenger wearing a headscarf on a carriage in the city’s south-east.

Fahima Adan told 7 News she heard the woman yelling at a Muslim mother and toddler on the Saturday afternoon train and came to their defence.

“I hate Islam,” the abusive woman can be heard yelling at Ms Adan who responded with: “I’m Australian as well.”

“No, you’re not,” the first woman screamed back at her.

The abusive woman then yelled: “This is for Australia. Southern cross flag country.”

“So over this s**t,” Ms Adan can be heard muttering in tears as she walked away.

She told 7 News when she exited the train to take a replacement bus at Westall Station, in Clayton South, the woman grabbed her.

Ms Adan suffered cuts and bruises.

The woman then pulled off Ms Adan’s headscarf and threw it in nearby bushes, the victim said.

“The lady saw that I was from the same religion and sort of attacked me and tried to remove my headscarf,” she said of the incident on the train.

“Words can’t describe how that made me feel because there’s just no need. That’s just the ultimate disrespect.

“My safety is in danger because of what I wear, my religion.”

A 39-year-old Clayton woman was arrested and interviewed shortly after the incident. She was released pending summons for unlawful assault, a police spokesperson confirmed to Yahoo7 News."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Lone radicalised woman attacks in Malbun!!
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:05pm

Big fizz - I couldn't even see a mark on her.

That's nothing compared to the Sudos beating a family to a pulp.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1547337489/0

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 4:02pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 14th, 2019 at 3:05pm:
Big fizz - I couldn't even see a mark on her.

That's nothing compared to the Sudos beating a family to a pulp.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1547337489/0

Cops must be racist against closet poms if they arrest a closet pom while letting black perpetrators escape.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 5:29pm

Well that's just not on....she should have wiped her arse with the headscarf instead of throwing it in the defenceless bushes.

Australia hates Islam. Nothing new. We are not an Islamic country therefor fkkk off to a country that is if you love that shyte religion.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 6:27pm

Due to the seriousness of this matter it has been handed over to the Wedgie Task Force, the WTF.

This Muslim now stands to make enough to fund two new rocket launchers in her old country, she claimed "ultimate disrespect" and scratches.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print