Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
China admiral - Sink an American aircraft carrier (Read 2880 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
China admiral - Sink an American aircraft carrier
Jan 13th, 2019 at 12:35pm

FD, time for a dedicated    CHINA    board ?

China admiral proposes to sink an American aircraft carrier, in the South China Sea.

In order to teach America      to fear China's military authority there.

!!!!!

Quote:

The United States has lost credibility among its Asian allies, and its adversaries have become bold.

By Daniel Di Santo • January 7

Chinese Rear Adm. Luo Yuan threatened to sink American aircraft carriers in a fiery speech on December 20 in Shenzhen, China.

The admiral sharply criticized American naval operations in the South China Sea and around Taiwan.

.....he proposed this:

The United States is most afraid of death.

We now have Dong Feng-21D, Dong Feng-26 missiles.

These are aircraft carrier killers.

We attack and sink one of their aircraft carriers.

Let them suffer 5,000 casualties.

Attack and sink two carriers, casualties 10,000.

Let’s see if the U.S. is afraid or not.

Col. Dai Xu, president of the Institute of Marine Safety and Cooperation, and a Chinese air force colonel commandant, made a similar condemnation of American naval activity.

“If the U.S. warships break into Chinese waters again, I suggest that two warships should be sent: one to stop it, and another one to ram it …. In our territorial waters, we won’t allow U.S. warships to create disturbance.”

https://www.thetrumpet.com/18387-chinese-admiral-attack-and-sink-american-carrie...

also....
https://www.theepochtimes.com/hawkish-chinese-officer-suggests-sinking-aircraft-...

Overbearing arrogance.    ....China 2019, is your name!

COMMENT;
Shows how dangerous it is [for all those around them], when a means of political/military power suddenly comes into the hands of violent [and previously impotent] men.

And also, apply that same lesson to      those who follow ISLAM,      but who are atm, largely impotent.   !!!!!

a conservative news source?.....
https://www.theepochtimes.com/

also.....
Aired: December 19, 2018 at 7:00 AM • 56 minutes
Five Years of Island Building

https://www.thetrumpet.com/radio/trumpet-daily-radio-show/episodes/877-five-year...

direct link to .MP3 audio file...
https://kpcg.fm/shows/trumpet-daily-radio-show/episodes/877-five-years-of-island...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: China admiral - Sink an American aircraft carrier
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:18pm

China would never attack the USA 'directly'.
Even if China did a Pearl Harbour and sink a good portion of the USA Navy in a blink of an eye.
USA is far more capable of 'nuking' the crap out of China itself.
China could never compete with the USA on that level.

Nahh. I'm sticking with the obvious - China will go for the 'easier' option and take its 'anger' out on Russia (especially when Russia goes 'pro-European'). It's still flexing its muscle in the USA direction like a display of 'be warned'.

USA will not attack China directly over Taiwan.
But if North Korea attacks South Korea - then the USA will get involved. Maybe even for Japan - though that's more UN territory.

China will eventually take Taiwan.
But it will lose it again come the end of the war.
As too will it gain Siberia (access for the Yellow man to the north) - but lose Tibet and southern provinces to Independents who are liberated by the Alliance of Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, etc AGAINST China.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:52pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:18pm:

China would never attack the USA 'directly'.

Even if China did a Pearl Harbour and sink a good portion of the USA Navy in a blink of an eye.

USA is far more capable of 'nuking' the crap out of China itself.

China could never compete with the USA on that level.

Nahh. I'm sticking with the obvious - China will go for the 'easier' option and take its 'anger' out on Russia (especially when Russia goes 'pro-European').

Google;
a growing alliance between Russia and China

Google;
Russia and China hold joint military exercises

Google;
Space Race, China Is Winning

Google;
China pushes for primacy in space | WALL STREET JOURNAL

Google;
China Arms Warship With Railgun—Six Years Ahead of Estimates

Google;
China, Plan to Become the World’s Next Superpower

Google;
China’s BeiDou Navigation System Goes Global

BeiDou satellite navigation system

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:00pm

It's a Communist
RED HERRING.

China loves Russia about as much as Darth Vader loved his Emperor.

The European nations have stacked their borders with Russia, ready for WAR.
The European nations, headed by the Ukraine - are pressuring Russia to become 'pro-European' or face the consequences.
In other words "You're with us, or against us!?"

Russia is caught between a rock and a hard place.

If it turns its back on China again (like when it went Capitalist and made 'friends' with USA) - China will invade!!

Russia is stuffed.

China will explode.
It's just a matter of the right target and it has absolutely nothing to gain (especially with a vast majority of its military being 'ground force' soldiers) going to war with the USA.
Whereas - invading Russia reaps a resource rich Siberia and access to the North (which really belongs to yellow people, not white... in 'asia').

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:02pm

I reckon China will be the next superpower as the USA sinks into relative obscurity.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:13pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:02pm:

I reckon China will be the next superpower          as the USA sinks into relative obscurity.

Sorry my American friends,       but the 'end' of the republic won't occur with a quiet whimper.

My own expectation, is that the 'end' of your once great republic, will come with a series of very big bangs.

Do you think ?    ...not ?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:17pm

My understanding is the USA is outspending China by billions on defence!

So if China wants its arse kicked  and over population solved in one go just try something like sinking one of the USA Aircraft Carriers!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:18pm

The only thing keeping the USA going is its currency is used internationally even though its monopoly money and of course her military strength.

Once the international currency goes the USA will become a third world country if they don't fire the nukes.

Oh and heaven help anyone that anyone who dares to get rid of the US dollar as the international currency.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:22pm

Ajax wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:18pm:
The only thing keeping the USA going is its currency is used internationally even though its monopoly money and of course her military strength.

Once the international currency goes the USA will become a third world country if they don't fire the nukes.

Oh and heaven help anyone that anyone who dares to get rid of the US dollar as the international currency.

Governments can stop buying US bonds payable in US dollars anytime they like and as soon as there is a superior alternative they will.  Money has no conscience, if investers see a better investment they will go to it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:27pm

The USA currency will lose its 'international' dominance, as it is just riding on the back of the English Language being the International 'common' (although the French still disagree ...until the Moslems get em).

The true International 'currency' will come from a Black nation: Black Market, in the Black, Black: Colour of Money, Black: colour of Maths, Black powersuits of Accountants and any other business that is only in it 'for the money', like music bands all dressed in 'black'.

Music is 'Grey' - just ask Visage and 50 Shades of Grey  Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:28pm

I doubt that China would try to sink a USA aircraft carrier.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:38pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:17pm:

My understanding is the USA is outspending China by billions on defence!

That is of no [good] consequence whatsoever,       if internally, the society [the people] of USA are all divided along ideological lines.

And they are.

[And, DO NOT BLAME DJ Trump.    Trump is a 'symptom', NOT the cause.]

The USA has many enemies in the world.

But instead of [meaningfully] standing up to those enemies, the USA is instead pandering to them,     TO ITS ENEMIES.

[Just like Australia, and Western Europe is, too.]

Dictionary;
pander = = to gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire or habit).

"....Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:28pm:

I'm sticking with the Nostrodamus version:

China & Russia will go to war (Sino v Russo War) like Darth Vader throwing the Emperor off his back.

North Korea will engage Russia too, but it will 'lose it' and attack South Korea - thus bringing the USA into the fray.

Russia originally calls for USA help, as China pours in (even through Mongolia<neutral>) and overwhelms Russia. But USA, suffering a downturn ever since Trump was disposed - somewhat 'balks' at entering the War, until NK drags it in.

Then China has to suddenly 'war' on many fronts and with even the southern Asian nations rising up against it, it will succeed against Russia, but lose against all else.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:40pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:28pm:

bobby,

We live in interesting times!        Wink

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:54pm

I think China needs an arse kicking!

The sooner the better IMO

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!