Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Black Sudanese criminals beat family to a pulp ! (Read 8064 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Black Sudanese criminals beat family to a pulp !
Jan 13th, 2019 at 9:58am

This family shouldn't complain about being beat up to an inch of their life by a group of black sudanese criminals otherwise they are racist - right ? And we shouldn't call the perpetrators criminals until they are caught and proven guilty - right ?

Welcome to multicultural Australia where tolerance of crime is encouraged. Coming to a neighbourhood near you Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Black Sudanese criminals beat family to a pulp !
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 10:29am

the ones that do this   are the criminals   not the whole group....the perps do not care how they taint their whole group by doing what they do...

thats what all crims are like not just this group..

and awful lot of white Aussies go overseas and commit crime.........are we all crims?????????...because of the few?..

I understand your frustration... but seriously  do you think your ways of dealing with this   would prevent crime?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 10:41am

cods wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 10:29am:
the ones that do this   are the criminals   not the whole group....the perps do not care how they taint their whole group by doing what they do...

and awful lot of white Aussies go overseas and commit crime.........are we all crims?????????...because of the few?..

I understand your frustration... but seriously  do you think your ways of dealing with this   would prevent crime?

Australians do not form gangs of dozens, rampaging through towns overseas.

Always reflexively  looking to excuse and downplay the thuggery of these African gangs is getting tiresome and really stupid. They are a problem and the problem needs to be faced and dealt with, not talked away.
The full force of the law must come down on them with unblinking purposefulness.

« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2019 at 3:14pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 10:47am

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 10:41am:

Always deflexively  looking gto excuse and downplay the thuggery of these African gangs is getting tiresome and really stupid. They are a problem and the problem needs to be faced and dealt with, not talked away.
The full force of the law must come down on them with unblinking purposefulness.

same here.......with what you do....it does get tiresome..

every night on the TV news its all stabbing/ murder /rapes /drive by   and thats JUST  Sydney.... Angry Angry

and guess what not one of them is done by a Sudanese .....

some of us do not live in MELB....MELB I agree appears to have a prob lem....

GET ON TO YOUR GOVT AND TELL THEM YOU WANT THEM ARRESTED...

it seems to me Dan the Man isnt doing what hes paid to do.....and thats not members problems.

we didnt elect him....dont tell us your troubles tell DAN....

from what I am reading here  it is a Melb issue......

Anning claims its also happening in  Qld.. I have yet to read that anywhere else.. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 10:56am

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 10:41am:

Always deflexively  looking gto excuse and downplay the thuggery of these African gangs is getting tiresome and really stupid. They are a problem and the problem needs to be faced and dealt with, not talked away.

Tha old boy just means Darkie.

If you're one of us, leave it up to the parents.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 11:00am

Australian?

All Australians are CRIMINALS right?
Criminals DO NOT deserve any rights!  Angry
Trying to make us feel sorry for stealing a loaf of bread!
Aww - 'over-populating' is a Crime too: don't have kids if you can't afford to feed them!  Roll Eyes Unless you're a sicko who likes to watch children starve.

So while you still have the Union Jack on your Flag.
The UK & USA has every right to pin you down 'for being Australian' and let any Black person or 'Multi-Culture' belt the crap out of you!

So until you stand up together for yourselves and break the shackles of Britain and exile the USA from your way of life (to create the illusion that you are 'free' from Britain)...

...and stand up in force to prove your innocence and worth to take your place in the world 'as Australians'?

I think you should all shut up then and take everything you deserve to be the evil 'Criminal' white people who deserve a beating - because your 'Criminal' status exudes something far worse than White South Africans with Apartheid.

You want to lay claim to having 'ownership' and 'title' of Australia? To have Australia developed and expressed in your own 'white' image?
Then you're going to have to 'fight' for it.

Until then - shut up and cop the beating like the poor 'convict' blaming the UK for keeping it in chains.

God help you - if Britain decides to remove the Union Jack from your Flag.
It's going to be a free-for-all as to who takes what slice of the cake here. Then you'll be forced to either fight or flee... or be destroyed.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 11:04am

Then how did they get into our country ? What police checks were done on these sudanese like they are done on other immigrants ? I take it that NO due diligence was ever done and they have just let hardened criminals in to walk around on our streets Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 12:38pm

Bring out the vigilante warriors to clean up these monkeys

Until they fear us, they will continue

They are so primitive they only understand fear

Mop up the street with a few and let them know who is boss

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 12:38pm

The mentality of some of these Sudanese...?!?!

I think we need an IQ test imo to come here.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:01pm

This is a part of our culture now and as the Sudanese community grows so does this culture, it will become a part of us.
In real terms these lot have only just come out of the jungles and civilization is new to them, in a couple of hundred years they may learn to adapt and be productive members of society.
Multiculturalism rules.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:03pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 9:58am:
This family shouldn't complain about being beat up to an inch of their life by a group of black sudanese criminals otherwise they are racist - right ? And we shouldn't call the perpetrators criminals until they are caught and proven guilty - right ?

Welcome to multicultural Australia where tolerance of crime is encouraged. Coming to a neighbourhood near you Sad

Jump to 4:18

Quote:
they were constantly told by the media not to make reference to
the fact that the attackers were of African appearance.

Proof that the media is part of the coverup.
for many of these horrific crimes.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:05pm

Every time you vote for the Libs and Labs, you are voting for black African crime - that's a fact you can't escape from

And the darkie crime will be exponential to the increased importation of black Africans into Australia - a future fact you won't be able to escape from

Break the habit of voting for the Libs and Labs - it's only a habit because you can see what Australia is becoming, crime ridden and corruption of the mind, all the way from the top to the bottom, trickle down crime and corruption

In the OP video: "Victims were constantly asked not to make reference to the ethnicity of the offenders" ... yeah right!

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:13pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:05pm:
Every time you vote for the Libs and Labs, you are voting for black African crime - that's a fact you can't escape from

And the darkie crime will be exponential to the increased importation of black Africans into Australia - a future fact you won't be able to escape from

Break the habit of voting for the Libs and Labs - it's only a habit because you can see what Australia is becoming, crime ridden and corruption of the mind, all the way from the top to the bottom, trickle down crime and corruption

In the OP video: "Victims were constantly asked not to make reference to the ethnicity of the offenders" ... yeah right!

You are very right there.
Libs & Labs are like the USA & UK pinning down an Australian for being a 'racist & criminal' and letting black people punch into them.

...watch the Blacks run, if Australia becomes an 'Artistic' nation, rather than another 'sub' Political nation for the USA & UK.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:15pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:05pm:

But why is the media complicit in a coverup?
What is the Govt. doing to make the media tell falsehoods?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:26pm

Hey Bobby things have been pretty quiet in Melbourne lately.

Have the Sudos gone on holidays LOL or si the media not reporting...??

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print