Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Honor Killing.. (Read 1027 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Honor Killing..
Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:15pm

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/decapitated-teens-shocking-tale-of-y...

The mutilated body was found on Sunday. It was dumped in a field on the side of a road. It was in an appalling state. The petite 16-year-old girl had been decapitated. One of her arms had been cut off. Her face had been seared by acid.

On Friday, police announced her father had been arrested.

It’s just the latest horror story to come out of rural India.

According to local media reports, it is forbidden for teenage girls to date in the East India town of Patwa Toli. This girl had committed the crime of attending her boyfriend’s birthday party.
When her body was first found, the immediate sense was that it had been another gang rape and murder.

Her boyfriend was questioned.

Indian sensitivities are tense after the scandalous rape and killing of a student in New Delhi in 2012. She was attacked in a bus. All of the passengers — and the driver — raped her and beat her friend. It was an attack that shocked the world.

Initially, the young girl’s family said she had been missing since December.

Her father told police he feared she had been abducted.

“We went to several places and searched our relatives’ homes but to no avail,” he said in a missing person’s submission to police. “She could have been abducted while going to meet a friend on the evening of December 28”.

But police say the girl’s family quickly brought suspicion down on themselves.

They gave conflicting statements. Stories changed.

The youngest sister told police she had seen the girl with her father’s butcher friend on December 31.

“After the recovery of the body, we called the parents to the police station several times to record their statements, but they made lame excuses and didn’t show up,” police said. “Their dubious attempt to escape interrogation further confirmed our suspicions.”

Then, under interrogation, confessions were made.

“In the meantime, we picked up the butcher, who narrated the entire incident … It’s a case of honour killing.”

According to police, the girl told her older sister on December 28 she was going to the celebration. She slipped out of home without telling her parents.

This was unacceptable. Her Patwa community strictly enforces marriages arranged by family. They cannot marry outside their district, or caste.

Love is not permitted.

When she returned three days later, she was grabbed by her parents.

She was beaten.

“This angered the parents, who plotted the cold-blooded murder with the help of a butcher friend,” police said.

She was not seen alive again.

Then the brutally mutilated body was found.

The torso was in a field on the side of a road. Her severed head was found 5km away, its face seriously disfigured.

“It’s not possible that that was the spot where the murder happened and the body kept lying there without anyone noticing it,’’ a police spokesman said. “She was presumably killed soon after she was sent away by the father with his friend. And then they must have kept the body somewhere before throwing it on the outskirts of the village.’’

Police have not released the girl’s name. But her father, Turaj Prasad, and his butcher friend have been arrested. Both have reportedly confessed their crime.

Her mother and three sisters had also been detained for further questioning.

its unimaginable really....... doesnt anyone care about what is happening to women in India.???.....

what is wrong with that country?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Honor Killing..
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:18pm

Darkies are showing their women that they are the 'Alpha' of the Darkies. Their women are being sacrificed for the Alpha and success of the Whitey Women over their weaker male counterparts.

The darker females and whiter males will be a minority that fades into the past, like the Neanderthal, Denisovians, Africa X and the earlier Hominids.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:58pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:18pm:
Darkies are showing their women that they are the 'Alpha' of the Darkies. Their women are being sacrificed for the Alpha and success of the Whitey Women over their weaker male counterparts.

The darker females and whiter males will be a minority that fades into the past, like the Neanderthal, Denisovians, Africa X and the earlier Hominids.

Without darker males ... darker females disappear .. No?

So are we headed for a planet of coffee coloured people or white?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:59pm

It's called "Cultural Enrichment" cods, it's what they do to improve themselves

enrich | enˈri ch |
verb [ trans. ]
1 improve or enhance the quality or value of :

The value of the family and it's cultural integrity is enhanced only if all members of the family are obedient to the rules of the group's cultural norms

We shouldn't interfere with that

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:00pm

Appalling.  I trust all involved are dealt with appropriately.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:03pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:00pm:

Grin Surely you jest?

Or is that just a sham response?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:06pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:03pm:

Grin Surely you jest?

Or is that just a sham response?

Why would anyone jest about such an atrocity, least of all me.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:08pm

Must be because I sense false expression when you comment on much.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:11pm

Whitey males used to dominate and be the Alpha Male in a world he discovered was covered in Darkies everywhere - but Europe.
So the Whitey Male & Darkie Female 'fall' back into the past.
All of whitey male's bastions and institutions are being dismantled by the Whitey Female (Sexism and Hillary was hoping to play that victim, like Obama did racism).

Darkie males rule the Media and what Whitey males have status in the Media world - wear Black anyway.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:16pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:08pm:

Maybe, you ought to get rid of the paranoia, and pre-conceived notions about 'Aussie' others have lead you to believe are true.  I say nothing on lots of issues when I know it will not assist if I make a post. 

(This is a classic example......I say what happened is appalling, and atrocious etc...and now, we are having this crap.  Maybe, I should have said nothing.) 

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:41pm

They still have hanging in India.
Hopefully everyone involved will be hanged.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #11 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:47pm

Cods, it's only a matter of time until it's common place in Australia.

There enough Indians in Australia now that they can avoid assimilation by living cloistered Indian enclaves.

We already have rampant dowry abuse, the killings will follow.

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/am/dowry-abuse-victim-speaks/10645494

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 10:30pm

That's MULTI-CULTURALISM for you.

The act of allowing a cultural expression of another part of the world, to exist here in its entirety and with all of its failings.

The world sees that the British sent all their criminal (negative) element people. So too do other nations of the world, send their 'worst behaved' to immigrate legally or illegally. Do you honestly think that they have come/been sent - to sip some tea by the willows?

Australia's Golden Age is at an end.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 5:34am

Gordon wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
Cods, it's only a matter of time until it's common place in Australia.

There enough Indians in Australia now that they can avoid assimilation by living cloistered Indian enclaves.

We already have rampant dowry abuse, the killings will follow.

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/am/dowry-abuse-victim-speaks/10645494

Common place? Do you really believe that?

Seriously ... put aside all of your bullshit ... do you really believe that?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 7:25am

Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
Gnads wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:08pm:

Maybe, you ought to get rid of the paranoia, and pre-conceived notions about 'Aussie' others have lead you to believe are true.  I say nothing on lots of issues when I know it will not assist if I make a post. 

(This is a classic example......I say what happened is appalling, and atrocious etc...and now, we are having this crap.  Maybe, I should have said nothing.) 

Suit yourself like you say you do.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print