Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 25
Send Topic Print
FBI Believes Trump is a Russian Agent (Read 9941 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

FBI Believes Trump is a Russian Agent
Jan 12th, 2019 at 2:56pm

Despite all the beliefes of the past, todays shocking news is that the FBI started a secret investigation into Trump to see if he was ACTUALLY A RUSSIAN AGENT.

This is not fake news. This is the real thing.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: FBI Believes Trump is a Russian Agent
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 4:27am

The F.B.I. is now taking seriously that the F A T Orange man has been Putin's little bitch all along?

Amazing.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 5:33am

Marla wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 4:27am:
The F.B.I. is now taking seriously that the F A T Orange man has been Putin's little bitch all along?

Amazing.

OH FFS!

What would you expect from MSLSD!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 6:49am

Richdude wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 5:33am:

Amazing.

OH FFS!

get used to bad news, richdud. Trump has been suspected of being under Russian influence for years and it is all now coming out. If it is shown that Trump has been acting in russia's interests while president, he is going to jail and no pardon would ever come his way.

Trump in handcuffs - child size for his small hands.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:44am

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:47am

It's fake news folks.

Longy needs to increase his medication.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:56am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 6:49am:

Amazing.

OH FFS!

get used to bad news, richdud. Trump has been suspected of being under Russian influence for years and it is all now coming out. If it is shown that Trump has been acting in russia's interests while president, he is going to jail and no pardon would ever come his way.

I can't speak to the accuracy of your claims Longy, but, we've seen Trump side with Russia over his own country, or support the Russian narrative against the likes of the UN time and time again.

And the Trump Supporters at him, instead of seeing his actions for what they are, they attack the UN, they start talking about globalists etc.

I know being a Trump supporter is hard, especially now when some of his bigger lies are coming back to haunt him, but not everything negative about Trump is Fake News, or a conspiracy.

I know you're required to think that way as a Trump supporter, but it doesn't help.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 9:40am

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 11:21am

Amazing.

OH FFS!

Smiley

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:10pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:47am:
It's fake news folks.

Longy needs to increase his medication.

dont be such a moron. NOT EVEN TRUMP is saying it is fake.

Even trump thinks you are a gullible weenie.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:13pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:56am:

Amazing.

OH FFS!

I can't speak to the accuracy of your claims Longy, but, we've seen Trump side with Russia over his own country, or support the Russian narrative against the likes of the UN time and time again.

And the Trump Supporters at him, instead of seeing his actions for what they are, they attack the UN, they start talking about globalists etc.

I know being a Trump supporter is hard, especially now when some of his bigger lies are coming back to haunt him, but not everything negative about Trump is Fake News, or a conspiracy.

I know you're required to think that way as a Trump supporter, but it doesn't help.

They are not 'my claims'. The FBI were so concerned about the evidence and actions they were seeing that they were forced to conduct a counter-intelligence investigation into a sitting President. Can you imagine how strong the evidence had to be to go there?

Trump has had 5 private meetings with Putin and in NOT ONE OF THEM is there any official record of what was said. Nothing. A very valid and fair conclusion is that Putin is 'handling Trump'.

The most telling part is that the investigation was handed onto Robert Mueller who is still investigating it.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:21pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:13pm:

Amazing.

OH FFS!

They are not 'my claims'. The FBI were so concerned about the evidence and actions they were seeing that they were forced to conduct a counter-intelligence investigation into a sitting President. Can you imagine how strong the evidence had to be to go there?

Trump has had 5 private meetings with Putin and in NOT ONE OF THEM is there any official record of what was said. Nothing. A very valid and fair conclusion is that Putin is 'handling Trump'.

The most telling part is that the investigation was handed onto Robert Mueller who is still investigating it.

Oh help me! Such insanity!

Trump has placed on Russia the most onerous sanctions that they have ever endured. Is that what a  Russian colluder would do?

Why would anyone pass info to Mueller, a criminal, struggling to escape being executed for his many treason's?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:30pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:21pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:13pm:

Amazing.

OH FFS!

Oh help me! Such insanity!

Trump has placed on Russia the most onerous sanctions that they have ever endured. Is that what a  Russian colluder would do?

Why would anyone pass info to Mueller, a criminal, struggling to escape being executed for his many treason's?

so wrong.

in the VERY FIRST HOUR of office, Trump tried to remove Russian sanctions and instead, Congress blocked him. SInce then, COngress - not Trump - has imposed harsher sanctions.

You need to start reading actual facts, not fantasy blogs. Not even FoxNews denies what I just wrote. In fact, fox is Trumpps most insane media supporter and even they criticised him for trying (and failing) to remove sanctions.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 4:56pm

Trump is DEFINITELY a foreign asset even if he is too stupid to realise it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 5:25pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 4:56pm:
Trump is DEFINITELY a foreign asset even if he is too stupid to realise it.

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 5:01pm:
Thinking I am a leftie shows just how idiotic you are.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 25
Send Topic Print