Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Non-discriminatory immigration is wrong (Read 14877 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Non-discriminatory immigration is wrong
Jan 12th, 2019 at 2:32pm

Pauline Hanson makes eminent sense once again :

Senator Hanson questioned whether Australia’s non-discriminatory migration program would prevent members of Ms Qunun’s family from entering Australia.

“As an ex-Muslim, she has every reason to fear she might suffer death at the hands of extremists in her country of Saudi Arabia because of her decision to reject Islam. However, there have been some important issues left out of the debate that need to be addressed,” Senator Hanson wrote.

“If the people of Ms al-Qunun’s country pose such an immediate threat to her safety, should we not be offering the Australian public stronger protections against those same people? The issue of Islamic extremism has never been a racial issue. It has always been an ideological issue … our immigration program does not do enough to screen people of extreme ideological belief.”

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Non-discriminatory immigration is wrong
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 2:36pm

"Non-discriminatory immigration is wrong"

Could have used that advice a couple of hundred years or so ago  Wink

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:07pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 2:36pm:

https://billmuehlenberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/australia-day-5.jpg

https://mattanslow.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/boat-people.jpg

Very silly. As if they could have stayed in the stone age if only the British didn't come.

In fact it's a great good luck that it was the British who came and claimed Australia and not the French (see Haiti) or the Belgians (see Congo) or Italians (Ethiopia, Somalia) or Dutch (Indonesia) or Germans (New Guinea) etc, etc.

IP Logged

miketrees

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:30pm

Oh well Enlightenment Day is coming up soon

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:55pm

Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:07pm:

Very silly. As if they could have stayed in the stone age if only the British didn't come.

In fact it's a great good luck that it was the British who came and claimed Australia and not the French (see Haiti) or the Belgians (see Congo) or Italians (Ethiopia, Somalia) or Dutch (Indonesia) or Germans (New Guinea) etc, etc.

Those others saw no benefit in colonising a country as desolate as Australia, Soren.  The British saw benefit as it seemed the best place to transport convicts to, after North America had rejected them.   The British were right, the other imperialists wrong.   None would have benefited the Indigenous folk - a fact you refuse to acknowledge in your belief in the White Man's Burden.   I wonder how well that has worked out in reality?  Look at Asia and Africa where it was applied the most.   Hasn't worked out there all that well...    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:55pm:

Those others saw no benefit in colonising a country as desolate as Australia, Soren.  The British saw benefit as it seemed the best place to transport convicts to, after North America had rejected them.   The British were right, the other imperialists wrong.   None would have benefited the Indigenous folk - a fact you refuse to acknowledge in your belief in the White Man's Burden.   I wonder how well that has worked out in reality?  Look at Asia and Africa where it was applied the most.   Hasn't worked out there all that well...    Roll Eyes

Aborigines are far better off than Africans or Asians.

Not if they stick to their 'traditional ways' of drinking, raping and violence, but if they move into the 21st century. The world is their oyster, they can do anything. Can't say the same for independent African countries or third world Asia, Haiti, Central America etc.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 9:06pm

Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm:

Not if they stick to their 'traditional ways' of drinking, raping and violence, but if they move into the 21st century. The world is their oyster, they can do anything. Can't say the same for independent African countries or third world Asia, Haiti, Central America etc.

Oh, I agree, Soren.  The problem is people like you, whom endlessly criticise them for the colour of their skin, their predicament and their lifestyle choices.   When you cease that, they'll be able to move on, secure in their own identity.   You want them to be faux white people.  They want to be black people living with white people, equal partners.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 9:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 9:06pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm:

Oh, I agree, Soren.  The problem is people like you, whom endlessly criticise them for the colour of their skin, their predicament and their lifestyle choices.   When you cease that, they'll be able to move on, secure in their own identity.   You want them to be faux white people.  They want to be black people living with white people, equal partners.    Roll Eyes

When they stop raping their children and stop getting blotto on petrol and booze in squalor I will treat them as equal. Until then, they are and remain savages.  There is NO excuse for living like that.

The ones that have lifted themselves out of the misery of the stone age are welcomed with open arms into civilisation and are given every assistance they need as long as they are not exploiting their black privilege.

You know very well that this is how it goes.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jan 23rd, 2019 at 9:33am

The real question here Frank, is would you or Ms Hanson support taking in Ms Qunun?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Jan 23rd, 2019 at 10:25am

thread title.....
Non-discriminatory immigration is wrong

Non-discriminatory immigration,
             is like a person in the 1st world, who is living in a comfortable 1st world house/home [which he has worked for],
deciding to remove the front door to his house, and then putting up a large sign on his front lawn;

ALL WELCOME.
IF YOU ARE HOMELESS, PLEASE COME AND SHARE THIS HOUSE WITH ME,
AND WITH MY WIFE,
AND WITH MY CHILDREN.

It doesn't make a lot of sense.

Human nature being what it is,         no rational person would do, or accept, such a thing being imposed upon himself.

But that is exactly what people of the 1st world, are being told that they must do and must accept.

DUCKDUCKGO.COM;
Italy: Muslim migrants kidnap woman, hold her as sex slave for two months

IMAGE.....

LOL - Naive, foolish, little snowflakes.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 23rd, 2019 at 8:30pm

Differences. They are real.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Jan 23rd, 2019 at 10:15pm

Frank wrote on Jan 23rd, 2019 at 8:30pm:

Watson stole Roselind Franklins data.  She discovered the helical structure of DNA.  He broke into her study and literally stole the results of her experiments.  Watson is a fool for believing that there are significant genetic differences between individuals of different "races".  Soren is a fool for pursuing this.  However, we are used to Soren and his foolishness.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 7:51am

Train of horror: Germans build monument to migrant murder, rape and crime

IP Logged

miketrees

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 12:06pm

Yes until recently we have built a brilliant country, our reward should be only selecting the best of the best to come here.

Not dragging the country down with "Earthscum"

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 5:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 23rd, 2019 at 10:15pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 23rd, 2019 at 8:30pm:

.  He broke into her study and literally stole the results of her experiments.  Watson is a fool for believing that there are significant genetic differences between individuals of different "races".  Soren is a fool for pursuing this.  However, we are used to Soren and his foolishness.   Roll Eyes

You are a compulsive liar and grief-mongering cockwomle, Bwian.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print