Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Shifty, evasive Muslims (Read 5986 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Shifty, evasive Muslims
Reply #60 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 3:14pm

freediver wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 12:48pm:
Quote:
I am hesitant to describe any of this tit-for-tat violence as 'terrorism'

Are you less reluctant than earlier?

Put it this way - when muslim cattle herders kill christian sheep graziers, do you think you or jihad watch would hesitate to frame it in terms of evil Islamic terrorism? Personally I wouldn't describe either that or the reprisal killings as terrorism, but here we are. I would say you can't have it both ways.

Quote:
Would you describe the news service that lead you to believe there were daily Christian terrorist attacks as 'mainstream'?

You really are going to stick to this "its totally unheard of muslim conspiracy news that I can't possible look up myself" schtick are you?

Answer me yes or no FD - have you actually heard of the ethnic cleansing and ongoing killings in the Central African Republic? I just want to confirm if I really am dealing with a head firmly buried in the sand here.

Is it that you dispute these hotspots like CAR and Nigeria actually exist, or is it that you dispute that they could possible produce daily deaths of muslims by christians?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #61 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:29pm

Quote:
You really are going to stick to this "its totally unheard of muslim conspiracy news that I can't possible look up myself" schtick are you?

I am just asking you where you got this "daily Christian terrorism" thing from Gandalf. Amongst all you evading, the closest we have gotten is a vague reference to "the news". Do you get your international news from the pulpit? If not, why are you ashamed to say which paper you read?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #62 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:56am

freediver wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
the closest we have gotten is a vague reference to "the news"

Are you seriously incapable of reading things I say so clearly and repeatedly, or you do this deliberately? *SPECIFIC* references to *ACTUAL* ongoing conflicts FD, not "vague references to 'the news'" - seriously what is wrong with you??

For the *THIRD* time, and here I'll put it in kindergarten style dot points and maybe you won't miss it for a fourth time:

* Central African Republic ethnic cleansing
* Nigerian mid-belt tit-for-tat violence over grazing land
* Cameroon anglophone insurgency

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:27am

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:56am:

Are you seriously incapable of reading things I say so clearly and repeatedly, or you do this deliberately? *SPECIFIC* references to *ACTUAL* ongoing conflicts FD, not "vague references to 'the news'" - seriously what is wrong with you??

For the *THIRD* time, and here I'll put it in kindergarten style dot points and maybe you won't miss it for a fourth time:

I blame Islam.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #64 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:07pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:56am:

I am not asking you where it is happening Gandalf. I am asking you where you got the information from. Did you actually go to the CAR, or are you just being evasive?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #65 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:11pm

FD, can you confirm you have never heard of the ethnic cleansing in the CAR? Yes or no.

I need to know exactly what level of spoonfeeding is required here.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #66 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:18pm

All I am asking you is where you read about it Gandalf. Why are you so evasive about your sources? Or are you having difficulty understanding the question?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #67 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:27pm

Would you like me to list all the mainstream international news outlets around? I cover most of them. And I think they have all covered the CAR crisis at some point.

BBC
Aljazeera
Reuters
CNN
etc

take your pick FD.

Do you feel just a little bit silly asking me what news is?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #68 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:04pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:27pm:
Would you like me to list all the mainstream international news outlets around? I cover most of them. And I think they have all covered the CAR crisis at some point.

BBC
Aljazeera
Reuters
CNN
etc

take your pick FD.

Are they the ones that lead you to believe that Christian terrorist attacks are a daily occurence?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:08pm

freediver wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:04pm:

BBC
Aljazeera
Reuters
CNN
etc

take your pick FD.

Are they the ones that lead you to believe that Christian terrorist attacks are a daily occurence?

That's ridiculous, FD. We all know terrorists are Muslim. You don't need to watch CNN to know that.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiqpvuf-bXgAhUEiXAKHT2A...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:13pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:08pm:

BBC
Aljazeera
Reuters
CNN
etc

take your pick FD.

That's ridiculous, FD. We all know terrorists are Muslim. You don't need to watch CNN to know that.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiqpvuf-bXgAhUEiXAKHT2A...

One every ten years, as opposed to ten Muslim terrorists a day.

And of course almost every single Muslim terrorist in Western countries is' a lone wolf battling mental health issues'.

Zif.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:29pm

Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:13pm:

BBC
Aljazeera
Reuters
CNN
etc

take your pick FD.

And of course almost every single Muslim terrorist in Western countries is' a lone wolf battling mental health issues'.

Zif.

FD, the old boy's saying ten Muslim terrorists a day, but he didn't quote something from CNN or Al Jazeera. Can you make him provide his sources, please?

Cheers.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:07pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:29pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:13pm:

BBC
Aljazeera
Reuters
CNN
etc

take your pick FD.

Zif.

FD, the old boy's saying ten Muslim terrorists a day, but he didn't quote something from CNN or Al Jazeera. Can you make him provide his sources, please?

Cheers.

Ten is very generous. The 'prog' media has stopped reporting Islamic terrorist attacks because they are so prevalent, every day.  Islam is spreading peace by spilling blood every day. Just because you don't hear about them when your mouth is full in some Fairfield community toilet doesn't mean they are not happening, Paki. You are just paying attention to some different, more swarthy aspect of Islam in them cubicles, that's all. 
But there is another, wider world beyond the Fairfield toilets, Paki.
https://www.statista.com/topics/2267/terrorism/
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:15pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:36pm

Ee-gad, what do you think about the old boy's shocking statistics on Christian terrorism, FD?

Would you prefer G posted it?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #74 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 12:40pm

BBC
Aljazeera
Reuters
CNN
etc

take your pick FD.

Yes FD, they are.

Is the part where you demand that I google a BBC or Aljazeera article about the CAR for you - or are you going to take a huge leap of faith and take my word for it?

Or, you know, you could always do some learning of your own.

But I'm curious - did you actually not hear about the hotspots I mentioned and you assumed they were sinister muslim fake news, or was this just another jellyfish tactic?

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print