Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Shifty, evasive Muslims (Read 6001 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: Shifty, evasive Muslims
Reply #45 - Jan 25th, 2019 at 6:28am

Shifty and evasive?

Gandalf will not answer whether the Koran or the Constitution is the higher authority.

Will not answer whether he wants Australia to become part of Islam. Instead, says it already is, evading the question.

States that the 20 year spate of Muzlim atrocities is actually equalled by Christians, but are not being reported.

Would have the religious thugs who run Iran, armed with nuclear weapons, arguing that it would be no different than the complex checks and processes used in the Western political and military institutions.

States he cannot find spirituality anywhere else other than in Islam. As if he actually looked.

Took his picture wearing a turban off his avatar, because he didn't think it did his pseudo-pragmatic image any good.

Cites unfair stigmatising, hatred and phobias, when he cannot find another convoluted defense.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - Feb 7th, 2019 at 12:44pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 7th, 2019 at 10:40am:
freediver wrote on Feb 6th, 2019 at 7:15pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 6th, 2019 at 10:25am:
freediver wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
Any what? Evidence? You just finished explaining what evidence convinced you.

I mentioned stuff I read about Africa that leads me to make an educated guess. Fine, lets call it evidence then. Anything to avoid yet another mind-numbing semantic debate with you.

Are you seriously suggesting that attacks on muslim minorities across all the Sub-Saharan cluster faark is not a daily occurance?

I expect it happens quite often, perpetuated by fellow Muslims. What about these daily Christian terrorist attacks?

And where did you read this "stuff"? At your local mosque or Islamic school? You seem very cagey about all of your sources lately.

You "expect" its only ever muslim on muslim violence eh?

Faux concern over providing evidence must only kick in when the focus is taken away from demonizing muslims.

Where did you read all this "stuff" Gandalf, and why are you so reluctant to provide evidence? Is there some kind of cover-up going on?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #47 - Feb 7th, 2019 at 1:43pm

yup reading international news is definitely a sinister cover up that only muslim apologists do.

Look up the ethnic cleansing in the CAR, the tit-for-tat ethnic violence in the 'middle belt' of Nigeria, or the separatist insurgency in Cameroon for just a taste - if you're really interested. 

Not being shifty or the least bit evasive, you'll no doubt have no problem showing us the 'evidence' that leads you to assert that all attacks against muslims in Africa are perpetrated by their fellow muslims - right?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #48 - Feb 7th, 2019 at 1:59pm

issuevoter wrote on Jan 25th, 2019 at 6:28am:
Would have the religious thugs who run Iran, armed with nuclear weapons, arguing that it would be no different than the complex checks and processes used in the Western political and military institutions.

Grin Grin

nice attempt at subtly changing the charge issue. Deftly moving away from the original charge - Gandalf *WANTS* or thinks they *SHOULD* have nukes. Guess it finally got through that it was a bald-faced lie.

issuevoter wrote on Jan 25th, 2019 at 6:28am:
States he cannot find spirituality anywhere else other than in Islam. As if he actually looked.

awww poor widdle issue - soooo butt-hurt that a white Australian has dared to choose Islam. Definitely hit some raw nerve here. Is it some racial pride thing? That Islam should be restricted to the retarded inbred tinted people? Is your moniker 'dinosaur' a reference to a dying, out of touch breed of bigots whose views are rapidly being rejected by society?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Feb 7th, 2019 at 2:49pm

Oh G, Islam is all about the retarded tinted races, you should know that by now.

Islam is not a race, remember.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #50 - Feb 7th, 2019 at 7:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 7th, 2019 at 1:43pm:
yup reading international news is definitely a sinister cover up that only muslim apologists do.

Look up the ethnic cleansing in the CAR, the tit-for-tat ethnic violence in the 'middle belt' of Nigeria, or the separatist insurgency in Cameroon for just a taste - if you're really interested. 

Not being shifty or the least bit evasive, you'll no doubt have no problem showing us the 'evidence' that leads you to assert that all attacks against muslims in Africa are perpetrated by their fellow muslims - right?

I know how to google Gandalf, but that is not the question. Where did you actually get it from? Where is the evidence you are basing your conclusion on?

BTW, I never claimed to have any evidence, only an expectation. You claimed to have evidence, on which you based a conclusion, but you turned shifty and evasive as soon as I asked where you came across the evidence or what it was.

Are you so evasive because your evidence is misleading propaganda being fed to students in Australian Islamic schools?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:05am

freediver wrote on Feb 7th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
BTW, I never claimed to have any evidence, only an expectation.

Nor did I.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #52 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 12:42pm

You claimed that your statement about Christian terrorist attacks happening every day was based on evidence.

You cannot produce the evidence and refuse to identify where you came across it.

Are you so evasive because your evidence is actually misleading propaganda being fed to students in Australian Islamic schools?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #53 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 2:16pm

freediver wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 12:42pm:
You claimed that your statement about Christian terrorist attacks happening every day was based on evidence.

No I didn't.

I do however have clear evidence that you are in no position whatsoever to state what I did or didn't say based on demonstrated misrepresentations of me - starting with your backpeddling of your original claim that I said christian attacks on muslims were just as prevalent as muslim attacks. Yet that has merely caused you to jump from one misrpresentation to another.
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2019 at 2:28pm by polite_gandalf »  

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:23pm

Here you Gandalf:

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:45am:
freediver wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 9:23am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 1st, 2019 at 3:16pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 31st, 2019 at 9:36pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 24th, 2019 at 7:07pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 24th, 2019 at 12:30pm:
There are Muslim terrorist attacks every day that we don't hear about.

As there are Christian, that was my only point - that they are not non-existent, not that they are more or even the same number as Islamic attacks.

Can you back this up Gandalf?

No more so than you can back up the claim that there are muslim terrorist attacks that happen every day that we never hear about. That makes about as much sense as asking me to prove that trees fall in the forest that we never know about.

There is an entire thread of evidence here. Every single day there are more. Does the mainstream media report on Muslim terrorist attacks every day?

Where is your evidence? When you talk about Christian terrorist attacks, did you really mean Christians saying mean things about Islam on the internet?

I've read enough about violence in the sub-saharan against muslim minorities to be pretty confident that the violence is a daily occurrence. There was brief media interest in the Central African Republic ethnic cleansing recently, but the vast majority of it goes unnoticed.

Also, I very much doubt much muslim violence escapes the attention of jihadwatch and co

What did you read? Was it some of the misleading propaganda they feed to students in Australian Islamic schools? Was it relevant to your claim about "Christian terrorism" being a daily occurrence?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:00am

freediver wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:23pm:
What did you read?

News. And I already gave you 3 specific hotspots in the sub-saharan as primers.

What led you to come to the "expectation" that muslim victims in Africa are only ever from muslim attacks? Voices in your head?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #56 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:10am

You complained that most victims of Islamic terrorism are Muslims.

Are you saying that 'the news' is your evidence that there are Christian terrorist attacks happening every day that we don't hear about?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #57 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:21am

freediver wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:10am:
Are you saying that 'the news' is your evidence that there are Christian terrorist attacks happening every day that we don't hear about?

I am hesitant to describe any of this tit-for-tat violence as 'terrorism' (though no less so than almost all the incidents monitored by issue and jihadwatch), but yeah - I don't think there's much doubt that Christians are killing muslims in sub-saharan Africa on a daily basis - as well as vice versa.

Do you think I invented the ethnic cleansing and widescale massacres in the CAR, or the grazing land disputes in the midbelt of Nigeria?

You can always look them up if you are confused or sceptical FD.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #58 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 12:48pm

Quote:
I am hesitant to describe any of this tit-for-tat violence as 'terrorism'

Are you less reluctant than earlier?

Would you describe the news service that lead you to believe there were daily Christian terrorist attacks as 'mainstream'?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 1:59pm

freediver wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 12:48pm:
Quote:
I am hesitant to describe any of this tit-for-tat violence as 'terrorism'

Are you less reluctant than earlier?

Would you describe the news service that lead you to believe there were daily Christian terrorist attacks as 'mainstream'?

Yes, G, if the Darkies are killing each other off in deepest, darkest Africa, why isn't it in the news?

Why do we have to go to Jihadwatch for our information?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print