Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Beware the Cuttle-Fish (Read 935 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Beware the Cuttle-Fish
Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:04pm

Men who identify as women have been given approval to attend Women's Sex Toy (like an Avon Party, but only - 'better'!) Nights.

Wink
Beware the Cuttlefish

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Beware the Cuttle-Fish
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:11pm

**falls about laughing**

Watch out for the bearded clams...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:12pm

The ones with big teeth are like a humboldt squid.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:16pm

Hey JaSin, can you tell us all again about the time you cut the top off a cunjevoi and gratified yourself?

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 12:14am

For the record: Cuttlefish

The successful breeding of Cuttlefish is based upon an 'intelligence' factor.
When a large Male comes to dominate a harem of females.
Other 'smaller' males exhibit a greater intelligence and change their colours to appear 'female' - especially on the side that is presented to the Larger Male who sees 'him' as just another female joining his harem. One he doesn't have to chase and win over (strange he doesn't 'notice' this).
Thus the smaller male Cuttlefish that displays his 'feminine' side - gets closer to the 'real' female Cuttlefish and thus manage to breed right before the larger Male, who still doesn't 'click'. I guess the Larger Males like a bit of 'same sex' going on between two females in his territory.  Shocked

Regardless, it is the smaller males that use their minds to outwit, deceive and infiltrate - that breed the most.

Alas, the intelligence factor comes at a price.
The species, is extremely 'physically' fragile, for want of an vivid visual display.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:08am

Grin

If women are stupid enough to allow this to happen then egg on their face if it goes pear shaped.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 10:43am

What sound does a cuttlefish make?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 11:23am

Something like your mutterings?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 2:00pm

IT actually makes the sound of something like skulling a can of Pepsi Max and experiencing the 'fizz' effect go straight to the head and stopping the effects of marijuana on the brain - instantly.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 4:11pm

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 4:56pm

Cuttlefish are Colour-blind.
But they see what they need (that enables them to replicate their surroundings via their skin - even the same 'colours') in different visual wavelengths that us humans can't see or have yet discovered through technology.

They obviously know the concept of 'deceit' when it comes to 'breeding' (love?).
This is not a Species that you wish to see 'evolve' and become on par with humanity.
Cuttlefish would not 'enslave' Humanity, nor would it make it a 'pet'. They would destroy it to utter extinction, not for food or resource, but for...

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:05pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 2:00pm:
IT actually makes the sound of something like skulling a can of Pepsi Max and experiencing the 'fizz' effect go straight to the head and stopping the effects of marijuana on the brain - instantly.

Grin You are special.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 10:10pm

Night Dives: Cuttlefish are pretty awesome to watch at night underwater. They will use the light of the Dive Torches to take advantage of hunting prey - fish. They would slide into the beam of light towards a fish just stationary by the glare. It would reach out its hunting tentacles and in a shoot, clasp the fish and bring it back to its beaked mouth.

You see. The underwater environment, unlike the land environment - has a more 'predatory' state of being. There are far less 'herbivores' underwater, than there is on land and that's including types of species, not just numbers. Underwater though, the Predation is like 90% carnivoreous compared to the land's 40% (which makes the world a planet of more 'carnivores' in the Animal Kingdom, than Herbivores.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 10:41pm

There are more trophic levels, and more biomass in the higher trophic levels, compared to land.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 10:49am

True.
So the aspect of the Animal Kingdom is that the Carnivores 'rule' and are a majority aspect of survival, even though Herbivores can number in their thousands when 'grouped'.
Even Whale Sharks eat small fish.

So if us Humans consider ourselves as something 'higher' in being, than that of the Animal Kingdom (although we can fall below the Animal Kingdom to a place we call the 'Grave of Monsters').
...would it be due to us being more Herbivore than Carnivore? Do Vegans rule the world?

Either way - I think the growth of 'Cuttle-Fish' in the Human society is to be considered.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #15 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 10:52am

Just be careful of the beak Jasin.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print