Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:14pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:11pm:
Nobody would care if the Sudos weren't causing so many problems. Their poor public profile is brought about by their behaviour. That's all it is. Colour has very little to do with it.

That's right, Homo. Nobody would care whether the Sudos were Boongs, Gollywogs, Tree Monkeys or just blacks = bad.

Colour has very little to do with it.

You got it. As far as multiculturalism goes I don't want to hear about imported problems. Imported problems make me realise how stupid our politicians are. I despise these people more than the Sudo crims.

So why are you talking about Sudos? This one's about blacks.

What were you saying about colour?

It's you who is making this issue about colour. All I'm bothered about is a migrant group who are 77 times more represented in the legal justice system  than the wider community in Victoria. If the were pink with purple poka dots I'd still mention them.

So why are you raising this particular tinted race in a thread about banning blacks?
I was responding to the part of the thread about  the colour black being associated with everything bad and how it colours peoples perceptions of the negroid Karnal. Didn't you read what Jasin wrote?

You're talking about Sudos. What do they have to do with blacks?

Because Sudos and African's in general display behaviour I'm not to keen on. Get on youtube and watch a white funeral and a black funeral. At a white funeral you'll see the women wiping their eyes with a hankerchief and a few people quietly crying. At a black funeral they wail and try to rush the coffin. African's have real issues with extreme behaviour related to impulse control. That's why they shoot each other over rubbish. I find it worrying. Another ethnic group like this are Maori.

Yes, but what do they have in common?
Over represented violent criminality. Poor impusle control. There's nothing wrong with talking about this stuff., It should be talked about more.

Sudos, Maoris and, forgive me for saying this, blacks?

I suppose they are considered black people.

How about Boongs?

Aborigines? Never thought about it.

Sudos, Maoris, Blacks, but not Boongs?

That's strange. Didn't you just say yesterday the Boongs are responsible for 77 times the crimes Whitey is? Now you're saying the Sudos have exactly the same figure.

I know you've never thought about it, but what do these groups have in common?

77 times for the Sudos. Look it up. As far as the boongs go their crime rate is nothing to be proud of either. The coloureds around the world seem to flounder in whities lands. Can't keep up.

Thanks, Homo. You said 77 times for the Boongs. Could you please quote your research showing:

A. A Boong crime rate 7700% of Whitey's.

B. An equivalent Sudo crime rate, exactly the same as the Boong's.

And please don't forget the last question, Homo. What do these criminal inferior cultures all have in common?

Cheers.

No. 77 times for sudos. I don't know what it is for abos. Look it up for yourself. I'm not your servant.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Black = bad
Reply #76 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:36pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:29pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:53pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:51pm:
Homo? You've disappeared, dear.

Is something wrong?

I'm up here. I'm always watching Karnal.

That's great. Now what do Sudos, Maoris and Boongs have in common?

You didn't say.

Well yes, they are darkies. But Indians are darkies also and I don't put them in with this lot. Maori, Sudos and abos are full of problems. They are a burden.

Of course you don't. Indians are Coloureds. Curries. The ones you mentioned are Blacks, which this thread is about.

What do you mean by "character"?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:42pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:34pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:30pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:55pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:39pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:21pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:53pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:47pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:41pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:39pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:27pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:14pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:11pm:
Nobody would care if the Sudos weren't causing so many problems. Their poor public profile is brought about by their behaviour. That's all it is. Colour has very little to do with it.

That's right, Homo. Nobody would care whether the Sudos were Boongs, Gollywogs, Tree Monkeys or just blacks = bad.

Colour has very little to do with it.

You got it. As far as multiculturalism goes I don't want to hear about imported problems. Imported problems make me realise how stupid our politicians are. I despise these people more than the Sudo crims.

So why are you talking about Sudos? This one's about blacks.

What were you saying about colour?

It's you who is making this issue about colour. All I'm bothered about is a migrant group who are 77 times more represented in the legal justice system  than the wider community in Victoria. If the were pink with purple poka dots I'd still mention them.

So why are you raising this particular tinted race in a thread about banning blacks?
I was responding to the part of the thread about  the colour black being associated with everything bad and how it colours peoples perceptions of the negroid Karnal. Didn't you read what Jasin wrote?

You're talking about Sudos. What do they have to do with blacks?

Because Sudos and African's in general display behaviour I'm not to keen on. Get on youtube and watch a white funeral and a black funeral. At a white funeral you'll see the women wiping their eyes with a hankerchief and a few people quietly crying. At a black funeral they wail and try to rush the coffin. African's have real issues with extreme behaviour related to impulse control. That's why they shoot each other over rubbish. I find it worrying. Another ethnic group like this are Maori.

Yes, but what do they have in common?
Over represented violent criminality. Poor impusle control. There's nothing wrong with talking about this stuff., It should be talked about more.

Sudos, Maoris and, forgive me for saying this, blacks?

I suppose they are considered black people.

How about Boongs?

Aborigines? Never thought about it.

Sudos, Maoris, Blacks, but not Boongs?

That's strange. Didn't you just say yesterday the Boongs are responsible for 77 times the crimes Whitey is? Now you're saying the Sudos have exactly the same figure.

I know you've never thought about it, but what do these groups have in common?

77 times for the Sudos. Look it up. As far as the boongs go their crime rate is nothing to be proud of either. The coloureds around the world seem to flounder in whities lands. Can't keep up.

Thanks, Homo. You said 77 times for the Boongs. Could you please quote your research showing:

A. A Boong crime rate 7700% of Whitey's.

B. An equivalent Sudo crime rate, exactly the same as the Boong's.

And please don't forget the last question, Homo. What do these criminal inferior cultures all have in common?

Cheers.

No. 77 times for sudos. I don't know what it is for abos. Look it up for yourself. I'm not your servant.

Are you saying Boongs aren't 77 times the crims Whitey is?

Where did you get your Sudo 77 figure?

Why does the number match the fake 77% American Niggra figure Rhino quoted?

Why are you evading?

But most importantly, why do you say colour has nothing to do with this?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:53pm

News.com.au

Pollies jump on Victoria crime stats as fighting over ‘gang’ problems heats up
SOME say this crime statistic shows Australia is battling a massive gang problem, but others say it’s all being blown out of proportion.

CRIME statistics which break down Victoria’s violent crime offenders by their place of birth have poured fuel on the fiery debate over the state’s so-called gang problem.
Following the tragic killing of Laa Chol in a Melbourne apartment party — which was reportedly gatecrashed by around 20 people of white and African appearance — over the weekend, hundreds of angry Victorians have used social media to slam the state’s government for being soft on crime.
Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton led the charge yesterday, saying the tragic death points to a “major law and order problem” with “Sudanese gangs” in Victoria.
Now his colleagues have jumped on figures from the Victorian Crime Statistics Agency (CSA), to the end of March which show Sudanese-born people are 57 times more likely to be charged with aggravated robbery in Victoria than their Australian-born counterparts.
hey also show that Sudanese-born people, who make up just 0.15 per cent of the state’s population, are 33 times more likely to be charged with riot and affray compared with Australian-born counterparts.
Figures for the past five years show Sudan has consistently been among the top two or three places of birth for offenders charged with crimes including aggravated burglary, serious assault, motor vehicle theft, aggravated robbery, and riot and affray.
Citizenship and Multicultural Affairs Minister Alan Tudge pointed to the figures in an interview with Sky News yesterday — claiming some Victorians are too frightened to go out at night because of crime gangs associated with the Sudanese community.
“Basically the crime data is kept by country of origin, and what it shows is that typically the Australian-born commit most of the crime, naturally, because three-quarters of Victoria are Australian-born,’’ Mr Tudge said.
“But often now, Sudanese-born is number two or number three, despite them being a tiny proportion of the population, so there clearly is an issue going on there, and the Victorian public know this.

“The interesting thing, though, is that there isn’t the Sudanese problem in NSW, nor in Queensland, despite the fact that there is a similar-sized Sudanese population in Sydney, so to me that says it’s actually a law-and-order problem right here in Victoria.
“We know they are weak on crime here in Victoria, and I think that many of the gang members know they can get away with it, and consequently continue to commit it.”
However, hundreds of Aussies social media say the statistics actually show how overblown issue of violence committed by members of the Australian-Sudanese community actually is.
Some shared a CSA statistic which shows only one per cent of crimes in Victoria between April 2013 and March 2018 were committed by members of the Sudanese community.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:58pm

So you're now saying Sudos perform 57 times the aggravated robberies, and not 77 times all other crimes, as you said.

No worries, Homo. Where do the Maoris and Boongs fit in?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:05pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:58pm:
So you're now saying Sudos perform 57 times the aggravated robberies, and not 77 times all other crimes, as you said.

57 times is still pretty atrocious dear. this isn't good either.

Figures for the past five years show Sudan has consistently been among the top two or three places of birth for offenders charged with crimes including aggravated burglary, serious assault, motor vehicle theft, aggravated robbery, and riot and affray.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:08pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:05pm:

57 times is still pretty atrocious dear.

Are you pulling numbers out of your arse, Homo?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:08pm

Why did you lie about the figures?

And why are you pretending this has nothing to do with Blacks?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #83 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:17pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:08pm:

It's all about Blacks - they are the ones doing the crime... but not the time...

Are you seeking to argue that somehow calling a Spade a Spade is some form of discrimination?  Do they need a 'safe space' to avoid the persecution of the officers of the law who come after them for attacking innocent people and stealing from them and engaging in home invasions?  What if we give them plenty of leeway to learn 'our' way, by not prosecuting them.... and slowly nurture them into our civilised way of handling life?

Did-Farken-Ums!

Where's Bobby??  Bring a rope and find a tree......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:18pm

You two assholes just won't face facts. Damned apologists.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:08pm:

Are you pulling numbers out of your arse, Homo?

Hard to say. Homo said Boongs are guilty of 77 times all the crimes of Whitey. Well, "Aborigines".

Now he's saying Sudos are guilty of 57 times the rate of one particular crime, aggravated robbery.

How could he be pulling numbers out of his arse? He's tried shifting to Maoris as well.

We're about to find out why he's saying Blacks have nothing to do with all this - in a thread called Black = bad.

Scientific, innit.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:22pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:18pm:

Sorry? You haven't answered, dear.

Some of your best friends are Blacks, are they?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:22pm:

Nope. Aussies and the Vietnamese family next door.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:25pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:17pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:08pm:

It's all about Blacks - they are the ones doing the crime... but not the time...

Are you seeking to argue that somehow calling a Spade a Spade is some form of discrimination?  Do they need a 'safe space' to avoid the persecution of the officers of the law who come after them for attacking innocent people and stealing from them and engaging in home invasions?  What if we give them plenty of leeway to learn 'our' way, by not prosecuting them.... and slowly nurture them into our civilised way of handling life?

Did-Farken-Ums!

Where's Bobby??  Bring a rope and find a tree......

Not at all, that's what Homo's saying.

We're just wondering why he's trying to pretend it has nothing to do with Blacks.

We all know what you think, dear.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:25pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 11:22pm:

Nope. Aussies and the Vietnamese family next door.

Great. So why are you saying Boongs do 77 times the crime Whitey does?

Remember, this is not about the Blacks, it's about character.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print