Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:14pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:11pm:
Nobody would care if the Sudos weren't causing so many problems. Their poor public profile is brought about by their behaviour. That's all it is. Colour has very little to do with it.

That's right, Homo. Nobody would care whether the Sudos were Boongs, Gollywogs, Tree Monkeys or just blacks = bad.

Colour has very little to do with it.

You got it. As far as multiculturalism goes I don't want to hear about imported problems. Imported problems make me realise how stupid our politicians are. I despise these people more than the Sudo crims.

So why are you talking about Sudos? This one's about blacks.

What were you saying about colour?

It's you who is making this issue about colour. All I'm bothered about is a migrant group who are 77 times more represented in the legal justice system  than the wider community in Victoria. If the were pink with purple poka dots I'd still mention them.

So why are you raising this particular tinted race in a thread about banning blacks?
I was responding to the part of the thread about  the colour black being associated with everything bad and how it colours peoples perceptions of the negroid Karnal. Didn't you read what Jasin wrote?

You're talking about Sudos. What do they have to do with blacks?

Because Sudos and African's in general display behaviour I'm not to keen on. Get on youtube and watch a white funeral and a black funeral. At a white funeral you'll see the women wiping their eyes with a hankerchief and a few people quietly crying. At a black funeral they wail and try to rush the coffin. African's have real issues with extreme behaviour related to impulse control. That's why they shoot each other over rubbish. I find it worrying. Another ethnic group like this are Maori.

Yes, but what do they have in common?
Over represented violent criminality. Poor impusle control. There's nothing wrong with talking about this stuff., It should be talked about more.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Black = bad
Reply #61 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:47pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:41pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:39pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:27pm:
Nobody would care if the Sudos weren't causing so many problems. Their poor public profile is brought about by their behaviour. That's all it is. Colour has very little to do with it.

That's right, Homo. Nobody would care whether the Sudos were Boongs, Gollywogs, Tree Monkeys or just blacks = bad.

You got it. As far as multiculturalism goes I don't want to hear about imported problems. Imported problems make me realise how stupid our politicians are. I despise these people more than the Sudo crims.

It's you who is making this issue about colour. All I'm bothered about is a migrant group who are 77 times more represented in the legal justice system  than the wider community in Victoria. If the were pink with purple poka dots I'd still mention them.

So why are you raising this particular tinted race in a thread about banning blacks?
I was responding to the part of the thread about  the colour black being associated with everything bad and how it colours peoples perceptions of the negroid Karnal. Didn't you read what Jasin wrote?

Because Sudos and African's in general display behaviour I'm not to keen on. Get on youtube and watch a white funeral and a black funeral. At a white funeral you'll see the women wiping their eyes with a hankerchief and a few people quietly crying. At a black funeral they wail and try to rush the coffin. African's have real issues with extreme behaviour related to impulse control. That's why they shoot each other over rubbish. I find it worrying. Another ethnic group like this are Maori.

Over represented violent criminality. Poor impusle control. There's nothing wrong with talking about this stuff., It should be talked about more.

Sudos, Maoris and, nothing wrong with talking about this, blacks?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:47pm:

Sudos, Maoris and, forgive me for saying this, blacks?

I suppose they are considered black people. Different peoples have different shared behaviours. I'm not sure if it's cultural, upbringing, physiological etc. They say Maori have the warrior gene that makes them go from 1 to 10 in a micro second. Chinese people are generally as cool as a cucumber. It's all been examined scientifically. Dogs like pitbulls have shared behaviours. Why can't humans?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:19pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:53pm:

I suppose they are considered black people.

How about Boongs?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:21pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:19pm:

How about Boongs?

Aborigines? Never thought about it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:21pm:

How about Boongs?

Sudos, Maoris, Blacks, but not Boongs?

That's strange. Didn't you just say yesterday the Boongs are responsible for 77 times the crimes Whitey is? Now you're saying the Sudos have exactly the same figure.

I know you've never thought about it, but what do these groups have in common?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #66 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:02am

Black people as wall as for whites should be judged by the content of their character:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:21am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:02am:
Black people as wall as for whites should be judged by the content of their character:

Is that what the Sudos, Maoris and Boongs share, Homo?

A certain character?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:51pm

Homo? You've disappeared, dear.

Is something wrong?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:51pm:

Is something wrong?

I'm up here. I'm always watching Karnal.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:55pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:39pm:

How about Boongs?

That's strange. Didn't you just say yesterday the Boongs are responsible for 77 times the crimes Whitey is? Now you're saying the Sudos have exactly the same figure.

77 times for the Sudos. Look it up. As far as the boongs go their crime rate is nothing to be proud of either. The coloureds around the world seem to flounder in whities lands. Can't keep up.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:55pm:

How about Boongs?

77 times for the Sudos. Look it up.

Look it up where?

You forgot to cite a reference.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:25pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:53pm:

Is something wrong?

That's great. Now what do Sudos, Maoris and Boongs have in common?

You didn't say.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:53pm:

Is something wrong?

That's great. Now what do Sudos, Maoris and Boongs have in common?

You didn't say.

Well yes, they are darkies. But Indians are darkies also and I don't put them in with this lot. Maori, Sudos and abos are full of problems. They are a burden.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:30pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:55pm:

How about Boongs?

77 times for the Sudos. Look it up. As far as the boongs go their crime rate is nothing to be proud of either. The coloureds around the world seem to flounder in whities lands. Can't keep up.

Thanks, Homo. You said 77 times for the Boongs. Could you please quote your research showing:

A. A Boong crime rate 7700% of Whitey's.

B. An equivalent Sudo crime rate, exactly the same as the Boong's.

And please don't forget the last question, Homo. What do these criminal inferior cultures all have in common?

Cheers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print