Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Black = bad
Reply #45 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 6:54pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 4:08pm:
Just a thought;

In all the old movies,
All the bad guys wore black, the good guys white.

The SS soldiers all wore a black uniform.
Judges wear black robes, these are all criminals.
Many politicians wear black suits, see judges.
Criminals wear dark or black clothing so as to hide.

In star wars, they changed it a bit, but good old Darth wore all black

In most circles going over to the dark side is known to be going bad.

In other movies, a black hat was a sure sign of a bad guy.

We talk about a black or dark mood, which means you are in a bad way.

Dark thoughts are evil thoughts

As humans we associate dark with evil and fear, from a very early stage we brought light into the darkness so that we could advance.

The dark ages were times of horror and backward , primitive thinking.

All these things lead me to the conclusion that black or dark equals BAD

Where's, all things white or light equals good.

The white Australia policy was a good thing.

Now we have Sudanese, muzzos and all sorts of primitives coming into Australia and destroying the white peace.

Time to think white, and start thinking logically as we have in the past.

You've cunningly summarised Nietzsche's argument in the Genealogy of Morals, Matty.

What do you think of his notion of Roman nobility and the genealogy of "Negro"? Do you think we can ever go beyond the "evil" Nietzsche saw as a Jewish construct and introduced to Western thought via Christianity?

Please explain.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #46 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:11pm

Yup, Black is bad.

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:11pm

Nobody would care if the Sudos weren't causing so many problems. Their poor public profile is brought about by their behaviour. That's all it is. Colour has very little to do with it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:47pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:11pm:
Nobody would care if the Sudos weren't causing so many problems. Their poor public profile is brought about by their behaviour. That's all it is. Colour has very little to do with it.

That's right, Homo. Nobody would care whether the Sudos were Boongs, Gollywogs, Tree Monkeys or just blacks = bad.

Colour has very little to do with it.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:47pm:

That's right, Homo. Nobody would care whether the Sudos were Boongs, Gollywogs, Tree Monkeys or just blacks = bad.

You got it. As far as multiculturalism goes I don't want to hear about imported problems. Imported problems make me realise how stupid our politicians are. I despise these people more than the Sudo crims.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:51pm:

You got it. As far as multiculturalism goes I don't want to hear about imported problems. Imported problems make me realise how stupid our politicians are. I despise these people more than the Sudo crims.

So why are you talking about Sudos? This one's about blacks.

What were you saying about colour?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:53pm:

It's you who is making this issue about colour. All I'm bothered about is a migrant group who are 77 times more represented in the legal justice system  than the wider community in Victoria. If the were pink with purple poka dots I'd still mention them.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:07pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 7:56pm:

It's you who is making this issue about colour. All I'm bothered about is a migrant group who are 77 times more represented in the legal justice system  than the wider community in Victoria. If the were pink with purple poka dots I'd still mention them.

So why are you raising this particular tinted race in a thread about banning blacks?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:12pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:07pm:

So why are you raising this particular tinted race in a thread about banning blacks?
I was responding to the part of the thread about  the colour black being associated with everything bad and how it colours peoples perceptions of the negroid Karnal. Didn't you read what Jasin wrote?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:14pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:12pm:

I was responding to the part of the thread about  the colour black being associated with everything bad and how it colours peoples perceptions of the negroid Karnal. Didn't you read what Jasin wrote?

You're talking about Sudos. What do they have to do with blacks?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:27pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:14pm:

Because Sudos and African's in general display behaviour I'm not to keen on. Get on youtube and watch a white funeral and a black funeral. At a white funeral you'll see the women wiping their eyes with a hankerchief and a few people quietly crying. At a black funeral they wail and try to rush the coffin. African's have real issues with extreme behaviour related to impulse control. That's why they shoot each other over rubbish. I find it worrying. Another ethnic group like this are Maori.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #56 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:33pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:03pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:54pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:47pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 7:54pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 7:21pm:
We studied this in high school english. The starwars troopers wore white armour with black cloth underneath.

Wolves in sheep's clothing?

Something like that. The white denoted that they work for law enforcement and are nominally the good guys, or want to project that image. The black denotes that they are really agents of the evil empire.

So says FleaDriver while holding up a dead white fish while FleaDriver is wearing black shorts.

Are you a vegan?

Worse - he's a greenie.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:09pm:
But why do women say -

if you try black you'll never go back?

If you go black we don't want you back.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #58 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:38pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:36pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:09pm:
But why do women say -

if you try black you'll never go back?

If you go black we don't want you back.

Grin

Nice. I'm just gonna steal that.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:27pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:14pm:

Because Sudos and African's in general display behaviour I'm not to keen on. Get on youtube and watch a white funeral and a black funeral. At a white funeral you'll see the women wiping their eyes with a hankerchief and a few people quietly crying. At a black funeral they wail and try to rush the coffin. African's have real issues with extreme behaviour related to impulse control. That's why they shoot each other over rubbish. I find it worrying. Another ethnic group like this are Maori.

Yes, but what do they have in common?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print