Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Media 'betrays' Australia (runs to Oceania) (Read 446 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Media 'betrays' Australia (runs to Oceania)
Jan 8th, 2019 at 8:25pm

The A Current Affair interview with a Politician who went to 'work' attending a 'Australia Rally' via a portion of an Australian Population that opposes Sudanese being here.

Now the irony of this is that the Media 'supports' the idea that Africa is for 'Black' people ONLY.
It supports the White Zimbabweans being outed, it supports the White South Africans being jilted. Both being made 'not welcome' in Africa because they are white. Those that are in Africa, are treated with enough abuse to express that they should leave Africa. During Apatheid, the Whites only said "Stay Apart", not "Get out of Africa - this is all ours"
Even back then, there was no 'connection' for the whites to feel that they 'belong'.

So the Media condemns white Australians who 'return the favour'. Not many of them, in fact - its a pretty piss poor turnout to start a 'REVOLUTION'.
House Atreides is going to need a bigger army.

I guess no-one really gives a damn about what happens to a shiathole like Melbourne - when it, like Sydney. Don't REPRESENT the true Australian 'culture'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Media 'betrays' Australia (runs to Oceania)
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 8:29pm

The media is corrupt.
I know a journalist and they told me that they all have
to attend a course which tells them what they are allowed and not allowed to say or write.

You can only find the truth on the internet now.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:15pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
The media is corrupt.
I know a journalist and they told me that they all have to attend a course which tells them what they are allowed and not allowed to say or write.

Do they attend this course every time they write a story Bobby....What is the course teaching them???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #3 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 11:29pm

Closet poms are bringing themselves to the brink of extinction and within a century closet pom remnants will be begging fertile Africans, Asians, Arabs, and South Americans to migrate to Australia so that Australia does not revert back to Aboriginal ownership.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 4:41am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:15pm:
The media is corrupt.
I know a journalist and they told me that they all have to attend a course which tells them what they are allowed and not allowed to say or write.

Do they attend this course every time they write a story Bobby....What is the course teaching them???

Huh Huh Huh

I think they have to go for refresher courses from time to time.

One topic:
They are not allowed to write anything that could appear racist.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:21pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 4:41am:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:15pm:
The media is corrupt.

Huh Huh Huh

I think they have to go for refresher courses from time to time.

One topic:
They are not allowed to write anything that could appear racist.

Fair enough....The media should not be bias against any minority....Do you believe journalists should print racist comments Bobby???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:27pm

You'd have to be a fool to follow the mass media. Most people have woken up to that old clap trap. It's meant to stop people thinking.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:38pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:27pm:
You'd have to be a fool to follow the mass media. Most people have woken up to that old clap trap. It's meant to stop people thinking.

Do you honestly believe the media are conspiring to tell bullshit to the people....How easy would it be to prove if it were true....You are deranged mate???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 11:58pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:38pm:

Do you honestly believe the media are conspiring to tell bullshit to the people....How easy would it be to prove if it were true....You are deranged mate???

Well, if that's the case?
Why do Australians in the Media often say "Americans are so stupid!"  Roll Eyes Makes one wonder if indeed - Americans are being 'kept in the dark' by their Media, like Africa was from Religion.  Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #9 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:30am

Jasin wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 11:58pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:38pm:

Well, if that's the case?
Why do Australians in the Media often say "Americans are so stupid!Roll Eyes Makes one wonder if indeed - Americans are being 'kept in the dark' by their Media, like Africa was from Religion.  Tongue

You would have to support that bullshit with some evidence....Who and when did anyone in the Australian media claim "Americans are so stupid"....If it happens often you should have no problem proving it???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print