I thought it was a photo at first.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Kill her
Reply #76 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:46am

Captain Nemo wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 3:18pm:
So, there are reports that her Australian tourist visa has been cancelled.

Nasty.

BTW ... it is "amusing" that the "Islamophobes" are always railing against that religion, but when someone renounces it and tries to enter Oz, they rain hatred down upon the poor person just the same.

Go figure.  Roll Eyes

Who? I think most are saying she should be allowed in because of the stance she's taken .....

anyways why would that worry you?

Her father & brother have turned up in Thailand .... you should be more worried about the reason they are there & their intentions.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #77 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 12:05pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 1:44pm:
This is the kind of refugee we want …

INDEED !

She's quite the 'looker'
- from the all Australian heterosexual male point of view
Who needs ugly refugees?
Or men or pesky children refugees, for that matter ?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 12:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:41pm:
cods wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm:
we cant read smh news

???

"The Australian government will "carefully consider" any asylum application made by the Saudi teen detained at Bangkok airport whose case has gained media attention around the world."

I should hope so    we dont send murderers to their death in countries that have death as punishment   

so why would we allow this girl to be sent where we know her life would be or could be in danger....

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #79 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:55pm

On ABC news they showed a bit of a meeting between Thai immigration and Saudi diplomats. One of the Saudis said something like, you should have taken her phone instead of her passport. Yuck!

She's been found to be a refo, lets hope she can settle here.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:07pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:55pm:
On ABC news they showed a bit of a meeting between Thai immigration and Saudi diplomats. One of the Saudis said something like, you should have taken her phone instead of her passport. Yuck!

shes pretty  I am sure she will be acceptable     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:41pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 12:05pm:

INDEED !

She's quite the 'looker'
Who needs ugly refugees?

I guess you wouldn't mind a few hairy men coming in but I doubt that people are on her side because she's a good looking girl which is subjective. It's that she is at threat for giving up Islam and the cost that she may pay for it if sent back. That Christian woman that drank out of a Moslem's cup I would also let in, in a second. I'm not Christian and I have no idea if she is pretty but I do understand the threat they are under from Islam.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 11:30pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:41pm:

INDEED !

She's quite the 'looker'
Who needs ugly refugees?

I guess you wouldn't mind a few hairy men coming in but I doubt that people are on her side because she's a good looking girl which is subjective. It's that she is at threat for giving up Islam and the cost that she may pay for it if sent back. That Christian woman that drank out of a Moslem's cup I would also let in, in a second. I'm not Christian and I have no idea if she is pretty but I do understand the threat they are under from Islam.

She's not under threat from "Islam". She's under threat from a totalitarian regime .. who we support in every way that counts.

Whether she continues to practice Islam herself under her own conditions is entirely up to her.

Just like the formidable and magnificent Malala Yousafzai ... who uses her faith to spread positive messages of peace, love and empowerment to the world.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #83 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 11:33pm

I'm more interested in what is inside her head than her looks - she may well be a fine person.... be nice to see some nice not so gorgeous women for a change instead of ugly feminists ranting and carrying on....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:27am

mothra wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 11:30pm:

INDEED !

She's quite the 'looker'
Who needs ugly refugees?

She's not under threat from "Islam". She's under threat from a totalitarian regime .. who we support in every way that counts.

Whether she continues to practice Islam herself under her own conditions is entirely up to her.

Just like the formidable and magnificent Malala Yousafzai ... who uses her faith to spread positive messages of peace, love and empowerment to the world.

Is that so? And what religious laws will she be subject to if she is returned? The totalitarian state is Islam. I would think as a woman you would divorce yourself from the "most feminist religion" that would allow, nay demand, she was returned.
Some feminist you are.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:29am

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:07pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:55pm:

shes pretty  I am sure she will be acceptable     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
i need new glasses or my standards are too high.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:32am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:27am:

INDEED !

She's quite the 'looker'
Who needs ugly refugees?

Is that so? And what religious laws will she be subject to if she is returned? The totalitarian state is Islam. I would think as a woman you would divorce yourself from the "most feminist religion" that would allow, nay demand, she was returned.
Some feminist you are.

I'm only going to talk to you about this if you're not going to be hysterical.

Now ... the fact of the matter is that not all Muslim women are in such danger, correct? So we can rule out Islam as the defining factor, logically.

Totalitarian, repressive regime? TICK!

And proudly, as a feminist, i support this woman's choice to identify and worship however she chooses. I stand by her right to do so without recrimination or threat.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:53am

mothra wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:32am:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:27am:

INDEED !

She's quite the 'looker'
Who needs ugly refugees?

Some feminist you are.

I'm only going to talk to you about this if you're not going to be hysterical.

Now ... the fact of the matter is that not all Muslim women are in such danger, correct? So we can rule out Islam as the defining factor, logically.

Totalitarian, repressive regime? TICK!

And proudly, as a feminist, i support this woman's choice to identify and worship however she chooses. I stand by her right to do so without recrimination or threat.

Hysterical? I don't have a womb.

Muslim women that obey and don't deny their faith have no fear. Muslim women that tow the line and obey are free, as free as their male relatives allow them to be.

They are in danger in Australia, their daughters are. It may not be all of them but the institution is based in Islam. To use Greggs metric, how many anglo people send school aged daughters overseas for marriage to older men? Stop defending it. It's only when this kind of shite stops can we even consider Islam sane. Saying it's not all of them is a cop out. As long as it's a part of their ideology, that ideology does not belong here. It seriously sits/reflects badly on you as a feminist sticking up for women's rights while supporting the "real" patriarchy.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:55am

You need a womb to be hysterical?  Shocked

Not what i've observed.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:57am

And we've been over this. There are too many peaceful , happy and yes 'feminist' Muslims for the problem to be Islam.

It's not Islam.

It's the way it applied by totalitarian regimes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print