Re: Are 'Sudos' welcome?
Reply #375 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:26am

mothra wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:21am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:17am:
mothra wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:15am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:13am:
mothra wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:05am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:03am:
So are some of you suggesting there is no special services for abos only?
The question above is put to you....why have special names for abo services? Why not all under the same name?

Why do abos get given houses in Australia?
Why is there free health care for them?
How come they are not forced like us to be in and pay for private health. Instead they get their own free health care because for some reason the public system is no good for these twats.

Abos live like pigs. Some don't but a vast majority do....and blame whites for it. Well best they start being proactive and look after themselves like any what man does. Start by having a shower and get a job.

I think if you were to research the answers to your questions, many of your fears and much of your prejudice would be allayed.

I lived in and around them growing up. I know what the answers are.
How about you go and research it!

You lived around 'them' growing up? Around who?

Are you saying that all Aboriginal people are like the ones you met 'growing up'?

What ... all of them?

Read what I wrote again and comprehend it instead of assuming.

Reading what you write doesn't help.

Now, how is it that your experiences 'growing up' schools you on the answers to the questions you raised?

Well at least I've had the experience....not just read about it.

I've said it before...we need another stolen gen. This time the kids get properly educated, grow up to contribute to society. Then they can pass that down to their kids instead of the pass downs happening now.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #376 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:30am

I've loads of personal and professional experience, thanks very much. So much so that i have learned not to apply the same standard to an entire people.

Novel, hey.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #377 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:51am

mothra wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:30am:
I've loads of personal and professional experience, thanks very much. So much so that i have learned not to apply the same standard to an entire people.

Novel, hey.

So in your experience they held steady jobs, payed their taxes, didn't drink or take drugs,  bought their own house, cleaned up after them selves, looked after their possessions etc etc?
Bullcrap.

Whites have a minority that live like most abos....while the abos have a minority that live like most whites. You want to ignore that then go for it but your experience must have been in some wealthy family of boongs because reality is totally different.

And I hope you're including your half cast brothers in this too. After all...they make up the vast population of abos now. The true abo is nearly obsolete.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #378 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:58am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:51am:
mothra wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:30am:

Novel, hey.

So in your experience they held steady jobs, payed their taxes, didn't drink or take drugs,  bought their own house, cleaned up after them selves, looked after their possessions etc etc?
Bullcrap.

Whites have a minority that live like most abos....while the abos have a minority that live like most whites. You want to ignore that then go for it but your experience must have been in some wealthy family of boongs because reality is totally different.

And I hope you're including your half cast brothers in this too. After all...they make up the vast population of abos now. The true abo is nearly obsolete.

In my experience, Caveman, people are diverse. Putting them into arbitrary categories does nothing other than feed prejudice.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 
Send Topic Print