OzPolitic

Re: Are 'Sudos' welcome?
Reply #360 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:02pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 5:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 5:19pm:
rhino wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:33pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
rhino wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:34pm:
white Australians are the smallest minority in prison. Whatever the reason for the higher rates of offending amongst our darker skinned residents, it is a fact that it is the case. A problem which is not acknowledged cannot be solved, people like pecca and mothra are adding to the problem by denying it exists.

They get the good lawyers, yeah?

Like anyone only if they have money. Of course the Aboriginal legal service is available at no cost to any Aboriginal. Never heard of a white Australian only legal service.

Really....Legal Aid Office?

Which is supposed to be for everybody .....

why then do we have an "Aboriginal Legal Aid" service?

You are limp with bs.

No, not at all.   I ran an ATSIL Office......pretty much as soon as I was admitted way back in 1973.....there was my Office where Aboriginals/TSIs came and Legal Aid where whitey went.

There will be places where there is no ATSIL Office and there, Legal Aid will cover both.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #361 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:01pm

Ok .... then why name it an ATISIL Office?

Pure deflection.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #362 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:03pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:02pm:
white Australians are the smallest minority in prison. Whatever the reason for the higher rates of offending amongst our darker skinned residents, it is a fact that it is the case. A problem which is not acknowledged cannot be solved, people like pecca and mothra are adding to the problem by denying it exists.

Like anyone only if they have money. Of course the Aboriginal legal service is available at no cost to any Aboriginal. Never heard of a white Australian only legal service.

You are limp with bs.

No, not at all.   I ran an ATSIL Office......pretty much as soon as I was admitted way back in 1973.....there was my Office where Aboriginals/TSIs came and Legal Aid where whitey went.

There will be places where there is no ATSIL Office and there, Legal Aid will cover both.

We were still screwing over the aborigines I see.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #363 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:06pm

You see what screwing?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #364 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:27pm

legal aid isnt free, it depends on an individuals income and assets. Strange you dont know that. ALS on the other hand is free for anyone of Aboriginal descent.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #365 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 5:14pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:29pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 10:24am:

In what way is Anning comparable to Hitler?   

"There has been widespread condemnation of Queensland senator Fraser Anning over his maiden speech in the Senate. But among the most pointed criticism is his use of the words "final solution" in talking about immigration."

"The phrase "final solution" is tangled in history, usually associated with Nazi Germany and the genocide of Jews during the Second World War."

And you carry on fapping to that, there's a good Turd.

« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2019 at 8:02pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #366 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 9:54pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:02pm:

You are limp with bs.

Bulldust.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #367 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:03am

So are some of you suggesting there is no special services for abos only?
The question above is put to you....why have special names for abo services? Why not all under the same name?

Why do abos get given houses in Australia?
Why is there free health care for them?
How come they are not forced like us to be in and pay for private health. Instead they get their own free health care because for some reason the public system is no good for these twats.

Abos live like pigs. Some don't but a vast majority do....and blame whites for it. Well best they start being proactive and look after themselves like any white man does. Start by having a shower and get a job.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #368 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:05am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:03am:
The question above is put to you....why have special names for abo services? Why not all under the same name?

How come they are not forced like us to be in and pay for private health. Instead they get their own free health care because for some reason the public system is no good for these twats.

Abos live like pigs. Some don't but a vast majority do....and blame whites for it. Well best they start being proactive and look after themselves like any what man does. Start by having a shower and get a job.

I think if you were to research the answers to your questions, many of your fears and much of your prejudice would be allayed.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #369 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:13am

mothra wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:05am:

Abos live like pigs. Some don't but a vast majority do....and blame whites for it. Well best they start being proactive and look after themselves like any what man does. Start by having a shower and get a job.

I think if you were to research the answers to your questions, many of your fears and much of your prejudice would be allayed.

I lived in and around them growing up. I know what the answers are.
How about you go and research it!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #370 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:15am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:13am:

You lived around 'them' growing up? Around who?

Are you saying that all Aboriginal people are like the ones you met 'growing up'?

What ... all of them?

Anyway, you still haven't answered your questions ... which i suspect are as well informed as your experiences 'growing up'.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #371 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:17am

mothra wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:15am:

Are you saying that all Aboriginal people are like the ones you met 'growing up'?

What ... all of them?

Read what I wrote again and comprehend it instead of assuming.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #372 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:20am

What ... all of them?

So your first line is playing dumb because in the very next lime you write the answer.
Don't play games.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #373 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:21am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:17am:

What ... all of them?

Read what I wrote again and comprehend it instead of assuming.

Reading what you write doesn't help.

Now, how is it that your experiences 'growing up' schools you on the answers to the questions you raised?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #374 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:24am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 13th, 2019 at 8:20am:

What ... all of them?

So your first line is playing dumb because in the very next lime you write the answer.
Don't play games.

No, i seriously want to know how your observations 'growing up' lead you to be an expert on Indigenous affairs.

You know about all the bells and whistles, yeah?

But you still need to ask questions on internet forums .. ones you can't answer ... except to say you learned it when you were 'growing up'.

Can you see what a tit you've made of yourself now? Or would you like to read through it all again?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 
Send Topic Print