JollyGreenGiant

Australian Politics

Re: Are 'Sudos' welcome?
Reply #240 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 4:01pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 3:55pm:
There is a good reason nigras are black

It's so you can tell who to shoot.

Look at America

Mostly black guys get shot, because it's easy to tell the criminal, primitive element that way.

We need a few Americans over here to sort out these primitive monkeys.

Easy to pick in the middle of the night too ... just look for the whites of their eyes and their smile!

Oh, and they look more monkey-like if you view them by their profile.  Wink

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #241 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 4:12pm

JollyGreenGiant wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 4:01pm:

Look at America

Mostly black guys get shot, because it's easy to tell the criminal, primitive element that way.

Easy to pick in the middle of the night too ... just look for the whites of their eyes and their smile!

Then there is the smell.

Yes they do smell different.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #242 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 5:09pm

aquascoot wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:47am:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:39am:
aquascoot wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:01am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:31am:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:09am:
cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:27am:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:20am:
aquascoot wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:11am:
bobby,

there was terrible violence on the NY subway, but that disappeared when the citizens formed their own gangs to defend the weak.

if APEX are attacking the weak, then you and your fellow adult males must do some brutal training, put on the uniform of the guardian angels and move out into the community in a display of strong confident and protective masculine energy.

this is the duty of the superior man.
it works
and it would make you feel awesome

I'm too old to be fighting gangs with my bare hands.

bobby dont listen to aqua... he thinks the Incredible Hulk can fix everything......

most all I kn ow who live to bulk up spend all day in the gym  anyway \and or looking in mirrors   they seem more interested in looking at themselves than looming out for you.

maybe these young men need to be put to work...any work  ... and to have a curfew.....if they cant or wont do that   then its time to throw the book at them....

they are young......and I think every young person should be given a chance....

Acqua has a simplistic answer -

lift weights.

Get onto it, Bobby.

http://i.imgur.com/TiOwiOf.gif

gweg is trying to make you weak bobby.

he harrasses you and calls you gay
he makes fun of you.
he bullies you.

he bullies you because you are a good victim and you make nice satisfying sounds of suffering when he bullies you
thats what a bully wants.

hats what apex get off on too.
they are weak cowards and they like to see someone suffer because it distracts them from their own self loathing.

dont play that game
you wont win

lift weights
feel strong and powerful

develop that wry smile of the guy who is immune to the self loathing bullies.
thats how you beat them bobby.

complaining you are scared of them is just giving them a hard on

I'm not scared of Greggy.
It's just uncomfortable having queers hanging around.

excellent bobby.

gweggy tries to bully you , but it only makes you more resilient.
thats great.
now if apex try to bully you, you must do the same.

remember there are 3 categories

fragile....dont be like that, you just get broken (like a delicate glass)
resilient ... this is good, you can survive trauma (like a piece of steel)

but the best is to be "anti-fragile".
thats better then resilient.
that says to the world

"kick the shiiiiit out of me , please as it makes me stronger"

very few things are antifragile but heres 2 that are

your mind if you adopt the mindset that all problems are here for our growth
and your muslces because the more you cause them pain in the gym, the stronger they become.

so train the mind to love pain and train the body to love pain.

now when you see a cry baby, you can just see them as someone who has fallen off the path.
when i see adult males in melbourne complaining about apex, i see men who have fallen off the path.
redemption lies in reasserting your role as an unflappable , untouchable, anti fragile male

Hi Aqua,
thanks for that wonderful advice.

IP Logged

JollyGreenGiant

Australian Politics

Reply #243 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 5:34pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 4:12pm:
JollyGreenGiant wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 4:01pm:

Look at America

Then there is the smell.

Yes they do smell different.

So do Asians and Indians and on a hot day .... yuck!

Males who take an early morning jog don't smell nice either ...... yuck!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #244 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 5:57pm

I am wondering   why no one has picked up brian and aqua   

and put them in charge  of curing everything that ails us..

they appear to have the answer to everything..

problem solved 

i will get on to Super Bill   and tell him to make a new dept...just for the boys...

a nice lecture hall should do it...make that two

one for body esteem...  men only of course...

and the other brain washing bri bri style...

I am sure both will be an asset to Super Bills. front bench.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #245 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:20pm

Look at America

Yes they do ...... by other black guys.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #246 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:22pm

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 5:57pm:
I am wondering   why no one has picked up brian and aqua   

and put them in charge  of curing everything that ails us..

they appear to have the answer to everything..

problem solved 

i will get on to Super Bill   and tell him to make a new dept...just for the boys...

a nice lecture hall should do it...make that two

one for body esteem...  men only of course...

and the other brain washing bri bri style...

I am sure both will be an asset to Super Bills. front bench.

Why Super Bill? Aqua is a conservative

should that not have been Happy Clapper ScoMo?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #247 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
Depends how you read it.   It states a percentage of the total "offenders" not of the total "population".   As we don't know what the total number of "offenders" was, you really cannot make such a claim.    Roll Eyes

The Victorian police commissioner recognises that the Africans are disproportionately overreprented in violent crimes and that they operate in gangs but Dr Thick-as-treacle in Perth knows better.

Australian-born youths of African heritage are responsible for a large part of criminal offending from within that migrant community, according to Victoria’s top cop.

With political debate continuing to rage around the state’s gang problem, Police Commissioner Graham Ashton said today that police had never shied away from that fact there was an issue with African youths, who were over-represented in the crime statistics.

“We’ve certainly got an issue there we have to manage,” Commissioner Ashton told 3AW radio.

“Yeah, you can describe them as gangs.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/australianborn-...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #248 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:26pm

Frank wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:14pm:
Depends how you read it.   It states a percentage of the total "offenders" not of the total "population".   As we don't know what the total number of "offenders" was, you really cannot make such a claim.    Roll Eyes

The Victorian police commissioner recognises that the Africans are disproportionately overreprented in violent crimes and that they operate in gangs but Dr Thick-as-treacle in Perth knows better.

Australian-born youths of African heritage are responsible for a large part of criminal offending from within that migrant community, according to Victoria’s top cop.

With political debate continuing to rage around the state’s gang problem, Police Commissioner Graham Ashton said today that police had never shied away from that fact there was an issue with African youths, who were over-represented in the crime statistics.

“We’ve certainly got an issue there we have to manage,” Commissioner Ashton told 3AW radio.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/australianborn-...

Yeah, it's like Gregg's only 16% of terror attacks in Europe are Islamic, disregarding they are way over the top in percentage of population and death toll. I have no idea why SJWs just cant see the facts as they are and argue them rather than try what Brian and Gregg do.

I personally have no problems with the Sudanese around here. Go to Coles/Woolies you see them working, go to the Goonellabah pool and there's a Sudanese lifesaver handy. We have had them living across the road(and one under my house) but never a problem. Polite and just people.

On the other hand, there is a problem in Melbourne, my eldest has been armed robbed by them. This needs to be addressed and people like Brian do not help that, his solution is stick your fingers in your ears and LALALALALAing and going on with crap like 73% of crimes are committed by Aussies(some of which are the kids of Sudanese born here) ignoring the foreign born ones are 10x more likely to commit a crime and they tend to be violent crimes.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #249 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:34pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:26pm:

Yeah, it's like Gregg's only 16% of terror attacks in Europe are Islamic, disregarding they are way over the top in percentage of population and death toll. I have no idea why SJWs just cant see the facts as they are and argue them rather than try what Brian and Gregg do.

The official statistics show that only 16% of terrorist attacks in Europe are Jihadist.

Is this a fact or not?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #250 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:34pm

white Australians are the smallest minority in prison. Whatever the reason for the higher rates of offending amongst our darker skinned residents, it is a fact that it is the case. A problem which is not acknowledged cannot be solved, people like pecca and mothra are adding to the problem by denying it exists.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #251 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:37pm

rhino wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:34pm:
white Australians are the smallest minority in prison. Whatever the reason for the higher rates of offending amongst our darker skinned residents, it is a fact that it is the case. A problem which is not acknowledged cannot be solved, people like pecca and mothra are adding to the problem by denying it exists.

Your point?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #252 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:38pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:34pm:

The official statistics show that only 16% of terrorist attacks in Europe are Jihadist.

Is this a fact or not?

I'm curious.

Oh, farkorf, shitehead.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #253 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:40pm

Is this a fact or not?

I'm curious.

It's not the point, their threat level is. They are 4% of the population of Europe yet are 16% of terrorist attacks and almost all terrorist attacks that cause death and injury. We could take up your Northern Ireland point here if you'd like to post it again.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #254 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:42pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:40pm:

Is this a fact or not?

I'm curious.

It's not the point, their threat level is. They are 4% of the population of Europe yet are 16% of terrorist attacks and almost all terrorist attacks that cause death and injury. We could take up your Northern Ireland point here if you'd like to post it again.

Just to be clear, is it a fact or not?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26
Send Topic Print