Send Topic Print
Are 'Sudos' welcome? (Read 20324 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Are 'Sudos' welcome?
Reply #210 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:11am

bobby,

there was terrible violence on the NY subway, but that disappeared when the citizens formed their own gangs to defend the weak.

if APEX are attacking the weak, then you and your fellow adult males must do some brutal training, put on the uniform of the guardian angels and move out into the community in a display of strong confident and protective masculine energy.

this is the duty of the superior man.
it works
and it would make you feel awesome

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:15am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
Depends how you read it.   It states a percentage of the total "offenders" not of the total "population".   As we don't know what the total number of "offenders" was, you really cannot make such a claim.    Roll Eyes

The Victorian police commissioner recognises that the Africans are disproportionately overreprented in violent crimes and that they operate in gangs but Dr Thick-as-treacle in Perth knows better.

Australian-born youths of African heritage are responsible for a large part of criminal offending from within that migrant community, according to Victoria’s top cop.

With political debate continuing to rage around the state’s gang problem, Police Commissioner Graham Ashton said today that police had never shied away from that fact there was an issue with African youths, who were over-represented in the crime statistics.

“We’ve certainly got an issue there we have to manage,” Commissioner Ashton told 3AW radio.

“Yeah, you can describe them as gangs.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/australianborn-...

« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:13pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:20am

are advocating we take the LAW into our own hands aqua?...

how long would that last do your think????....

whole groups of BULKED up males walking the streets  looking for trouble.....

seriously  that would work??>.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what about being armed????...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #213 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:20am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:11am:
bobby,

there was terrible violence on the NY subway, but that disappeared when the citizens formed their own gangs to defend the weak.

if APEX are attacking the weak, then you and your fellow adult males must do some brutal training, put on the uniform of the guardian angels and move out into the community in a display of strong confident and protective masculine energy.

it works

I'm too old to be fighting gangs with my bare hands.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:27am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:20am:
bobby,

it works

bobby dont listen to aqua... he thinks the Incredible Hulk can fix everything......

most all I kn ow who live to bulk up spend all day in the gym  anyway \and or looking in mirrors   they seem more interested in looking at themselves than looming out for you.

maybe these young men need to be put to work...any work  ... and to have a curfew.....if they cant or wont do that   then its time to throw the book at them....

they are young......and I think every young person should be given a chance....

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:32am

Pedro Curevo wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:22pm:
Those attending the far right rally were giving Nazi salutes...while African gang violence is an issue in Melbourne beating the drum of racial division with rallies doesn't help...its just antagonistic driven by hate.

So idiots like you promote everyone saying & doing nothing whilst this behavior continues to grow & it's perpetrators run amok.

Just apologists & enablers ... that's all you are.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #216 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:35am

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:20am:

Actually it's not a bad idea if done correctly.

If I was a leader of the Sudanese community, I'd be organising patrols of people from their own community. That could be made up of mums, dads, the elderly. Not to fight the gangs but bring shame on their actions and show them how they're harming their collective reputation.

Instead the black community leaders are complaining of vilification, probably  being fueled by white identity politics SJWs.

IBI

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:41am

no, no, no.

looking to protect.

the noble masculine is at its best when it protects the weak.

surely you recognise this.

why do you think people so love batman and other archetypal heroes.
why are movies like gran torino so popular,

its in our DNA for men to protect the frail.

the left think its all about rape culture and male white oppression.
this is an opportunity for men to be like , well, "men"

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:49am

Gordon wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:35am:

Actually it's not a bad idea if done correctly.

If I was a leader of the Sudanese community, I'd be organising patrols of people from their own community. That could be made up of mums, dads, the elderly. Not to fight the gangs but bring shame on their actions and show them how they're harming their collective reputation.

Instead the black community leaders are complaining of vilification, probably  being fueled by white identity politics SJWs.

people are addicted to their emotional state.
if you are used to being a victim , you remain that way.

i would even bet that Apex would look people in the eye and pick on those who look like they would make a good victim
victims attract victimisation
you become what your emotional state is.
its why you should lift weight and become powerful

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #219 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:50am

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #220 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:09am

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:27am:
bobby,

it works

bobby dont listen to aqua... he thinks the Incredible Hulk can fix everything......

most all I kn ow who live to bulk up spend all day in the gym  anyway \and or looking in mirrors   they seem more interested in looking at themselves than looming out for you.

maybe these young men need to be put to work...any work  ... and to have a curfew.....if they cant or wont do that   then its time to throw the book at them....

Acqua has a simplistic answer -

lift weights.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:23am

bobby.

any problem in life can be solved by getting .001 % better every day.

if you and the other million adult men in melbourne all get a bit stronger , a bit more confident, a bit more powerful every day. then over time you win.

you win everything and you win always.

if you think weak thoughts, if you talk to yourself as a victim, you develop limiting beliefs and you self sabotage and you end up cowering under the table trembling.

you lose everything and you lose always when you think weak thoughts and when you play the victim

now , get some weights and get at it  Wink

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:26am

Pedro Curevo wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:33pm:

Yes 1% offender rate.... and their entire population is .01% of the Victorian population.

That offender rate is disproportionately higher than the others.

Quote:
When you take into account the size of the population as well as the number of offenders, it shows a definite over-representation of people born in Sudan or South Sudan in the crime statistics.

The data shows that about one in 10 people from Sudan or South Sudan living in Victoria were involved in a criminal incident last year, which is a far higher rate than for any of the other nationalities for which there is data.

Quote:
But there are few things to keep in mind about this analysis, given that it is based on combining two different data sources.

These numbers are for country of birth. First generation Australians would all be classified as having been born in Australia.
And this data on unique offenders does not shed any light on the types of crime being committed, their severity or whether multiple crimes are committed.

Quote:
The figures show that the incident rate for assaults, aggravated robberies and aggravated burglaries are far higher for people born in Sudan or South Sudan than other birthplaces.

People from these two nations carried out 1.8 per cent of assaults, 8.5 per cent of aggravated robberies and 3.8 per cent of aggravated burglaries.

And while Sudan or South Sudan combined are the 23rd most common birthplace of Victorians, they were the second most common country of birth of those connected with aggravated robberies, and third most common for serious assaults and aggravated burglaries.

https://www.theage.com.au/melbourne-news/are-sudanese-people-over-represented-in...

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:31am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:09am:
cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 8:27am:
bobby,

it works

Acqua has a simplistic answer -

lift weights.

Get onto it, Bobby.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:32am

capitosinora wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
Nothing new happened in St Kilda actually the same as in Cronulla 2005.
British colonial racist nationalists (Who glorify British flag, British Monarch and colonial status of Australia) attacking peaceful Australian citizens.

Remember Cronulla

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fbZgG3yjPC8/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/4/7/b/8/1/image.imgtype.videoThumbnail....

They were flying the Australian flag & the Eureka flag.

And those peaceful Australian citizens had been on the beaches sexually assaulting women & assaulting men.

Part of their culture innit?

People were fed up then.... just like they are in Melbourne now.

You wouldn't have a clue.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26
Send Topic Print