Are 'Sudos' welcome? (Read 20610 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Are 'Sudos' welcome?
Reply #195 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 8:06pm

capitosinora wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
Jasin wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:50pm:
capitosinora wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
Nothing new happened in St Kilda actually the same as in Cronulla 2005.
British colonial racist nationalists (Glorify British flag and British Monarch)
attacking peaceful Australian citizens.

Remember Cronulla

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fbZgG3yjPC8/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/4/7/b/8/1/image.imgtype.videoThumbnail....

Hey 'Yankee' f(rr)ktard - if you can't tell the 'difference' between right and wrong, because you are afraid to 'discriminate'? Then what the hell are you doing in an Australian Forum - go back to your Yankee land, back there at the End of the World?!

Don't be silly someone has to educate you how to become independent patriotic Aussies and to live in peace with your migrant population as we do in USA.
Now say thank you for that.

Educated?
You're the nation 'we' Australian's learn not to follow, because it is a nation made from a 'mistake'.

The Union Jack is like the RING OF POWER.
You Americans are like GOLLUM SMEAGOL (who had a Civil War when he first saw the Ring).
You Lost the Ring.
Australia - a little Hobbit sitting under what's known as the grassy hill of 'Bag End' Capitol Hill. He resides in the area known as the A.C.T 'Shire'.

You try to dissuade us Australians by trying to manipulate us away from having the Union Jack in our lives, as if its the worst thing to have.
But you do so out of jealousy, because you had that a long time ago - but you went 'independent' and lost it. You want it back, because you know what it means to be ruled by them and not... the Jews. Do you like living in a country ruled over by very 'Military' Jews - do you like how Israel is going, in that department??
You are ruled by the Middle-East, not by you're destiny.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #196 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 8:16pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:25pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 4:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 1:22pm:
cods wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 11:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:18pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:02pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 8:46pm:
I started a poll.
Democracy - the sacred institution, shall rule.

What is right, is not always popular, what is popular is not always right.   Something some people here fail to understand.  You are appealling to the basest instincts of people who are Racist, Bobby.   Roll Eyes

It's got nothing to do with racism.
It's about law and order.
It's about telling the truth.

I has everything to do with racism.

There have been more New Zealanders arrested in Victoria for committing offences than Sudanese, yet it is only the Sudanese which get the stick from people like you.  I wonder why, hey?  Racists.   Roll Eyes

funny I havent heard of any Kiwi gangs  doing home invasion  and stealing daily on beaches...  can you put up the links to

Do a websearch, Cods.  The information is widely available, if you'll look.  Of course you won't, now will you?  Funny that, hey?  Here's a titbit to wet your interest:

Fact check: Do Sudanese people account for only 1 per cent of crimes committed in Victoria?

Quote:
Kiwi gangs in Victoria  bri?

thank you?

Kiwi individuals, Cods.  It also depends on how you use the term 'gang".  Do you mean an organised, usually hierarchical group of individuals or do you just mean a group of individuals who group together occasionally?  The former implies organisation, the later not.   What I find interesting is how being part of a "gang" has sinister implications associated with it when applied to Sudanese migrants but when applied to white kids, it doesn't.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

"The only thing you can say of the reported offences is: 1 per cent are committed by South Sudanese people and they comprise 0.1 per cent of the population.
From your fact check...

Now extrapolate on that.

Oh, dear, selective quoting?  Tsk, tsk, appears you missed the point:

Quote:
The statistics show that between April 2017 and March 2018, 71.3 per cent of unique offenders in Victoria (58,798) were born in Australia, while 2.2 per cent (1,803) were New Zealand-born.

This compares to 1.1 per cent of unique offenders (879) being Sudanese-born.

So many more offenders came from New Zealand compared to Sudan...  Roll Eyes

Not selective quoting at all, the only way to look at it is crime per head of a population to see how much crime one group does.

1% from just 0.1% of the population is rather large. All things being equal if they were 1% of the population they would commit 10%. How much if they were 10% of the population.

The fact is they are way over represented in crime.

Depends how you read it.   It states a percentage of the total "offenders" not of the total "population".   As we don't know what the total number of "offenders" was, you really cannot make such a claim.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #197 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:37pm

cods wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 6:14pm:
lets call them what they really are

RETARDS>. Angry Angry Angry

Yes, but who has the superior culture, dear? Poor young retards or these hideous Sudo Gollywogs?

They're actually two different types of people when you think about it.

One's tinted.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:37pm:

Yes, but who has the superior culture, dear? Poor young retards or these hideous Sudo Gollywogs?

One's tinted.

you appear to be the only one concerned about that pet........no one else has mentioned it.....

I guess you are the one with the problem    see brian   I am sure he will get you the right help he has a degree in everything..... Smiley

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:09pm

One's tinted.

Plus they are 77 times statistically more likely to commit crime in oz than the wider community.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:25pm

cods wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:48pm:

One's tinted.

you appear to be the only one concerned about that pet........no one else has mentioned it.....

I guess you are the one with the problem    see brian   I am sure he will get you the right help he has a degree in everything..... Smiley

Excuse me, dear, I was only pointing out that these people are actually different subsets. Call them sub-breeds if you will. FD probably has the Venn diagram in the Wiki with his inbreeding maps.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:09pm:

One's tinted.

Plus they are 77 times statistically more likely to commit crime in oz than the wider community.

Which ones, Homo?

Darkie or Codses poor RETARDS?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #202 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:38pm

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:39pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:38pm:

Exactly. Phil Colins is one of the grown-up variety.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 11:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:25pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 4:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 1:22pm:
cods wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 11:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:18pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:02pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 8:46pm:
I started a poll.
Democracy - the sacred institution, shall rule.

What is right, is not always popular, what is popular is not always right.   Something some people here fail to understand.  You are appealling to the basest instincts of people who are Racist, Bobby.   Roll Eyes

It's got nothing to do with racism.
It's about law and order.
It's about telling the truth.

I has everything to do with racism.

There have been more New Zealanders arrested in Victoria for committing offences than Sudanese, yet it is only the Sudanese which get the stick from people like you.  I wonder why, hey?  Racists.   Roll Eyes

funny I havent heard of any Kiwi gangs  doing home invasion  and stealing daily on beaches...  can you put up the links to

Do a websearch, Cods.  The information is widely available, if you'll look.  Of course you won't, now will you?  Funny that, hey?  Here's a titbit to wet your interest:

Fact check: Do Sudanese people account for only 1 per cent of crimes committed in Victoria?

Quote:
Kiwi gangs in Victoria  bri?

thank you?

Kiwi individuals, Cods.  It also depends on how you use the term 'gang".  Do you mean an organised, usually hierarchical group of individuals or do you just mean a group of individuals who group together occasionally?  The former implies organisation, the later not.   What I find interesting is how being part of a "gang" has sinister implications associated with it when applied to Sudanese migrants but when applied to white kids, it doesn't.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

"The only thing you can say of the reported offences is: 1 per cent are committed by South Sudanese people and they comprise 0.1 per cent of the population.
From your fact check...

Now extrapolate on that.

Oh, dear, selective quoting?  Tsk, tsk, appears you missed the point:

Quote:
The statistics show that between April 2017 and March 2018, 71.3 per cent of unique offenders in Victoria (58,798) were born in Australia, while 2.2 per cent (1,803) were New Zealand-born.

This compares to 1.1 per cent of unique offenders (879) being Sudanese-born.

So many more offenders came from New Zealand compared to Sudan...  Roll Eyes

Not selective quoting at all, the only way to look at it is crime per head of a population to see how much crime one group does.

1% from just 0.1% of the population is rather large. All things being equal if they were 1% of the population they would commit 10%. How much if they were 10% of the population.

The fact is they are way over represented in crime.

Depends how you read it.   It states a percentage of the total "offenders" not of the total "population".   As we don't know what the total number of "offenders" was, you really cannot make such a claim.    Roll Eyes

From your fact check...
Quote:
According to data compiled by the Victorian research body the Crime Statistics Agency (CSA), the vast majority of crimes in Victoria are committed by Australian and New Zealand-born people.

Between April 2017 and March 2018, they made up a combined 73.5 per cent of the unique offender population (those people alleged to have committed crimes) in Victoria; whereas, those born in Sudan made up 1.1 per cent.

Now if Australians and Kiwis only made up 73% of the population of Victoria and did 73% of crimes 1% of them would be committing crimes. The Sudanese population of 0.1% doing 1% of crimes makes them 10x more likely to commit crimes and they seem to be far too often violent crimes.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #205 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 5:05am

One's tinted.

And the NO case is winning the vote 11 to 6.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:29am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:27pm:

One's tinted.

Which ones, Homo?

Darkie or Codses poor RETARDS?

are you accusing me of committing CRIME NOW????....

seriously would you like me to accuse you of being a paedophile??????? Angry Angry Angry Angry

some how I think not....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 6:32am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:25pm:
cods wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:48pm:

One's tinted.

Excuse me, dear, I was only pointing out that these people are actually different subsets. Call them sub-breeds if you will. FD probably has the Venn diagram in the Wiki with his inbreeding maps.

you may call them what you like....

JUST dont put words in my mouth thank you  I am a bit over your sicko rants......that target me...

your neither correct nor amusing...

your sick way of acting  I find deplorable.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 7:18am

the left see everything in terms of oppression , so they see migrants as being oppressed and they identify with them.

this is the basis of identity politics.

so if gays, or the unemployed or a religious group or women or drug addicts or criminals arent doing well, they need to take NO responsibility and the blame is sheeted home to those who are doing well (also known as the oppressors).

so to a leftie, the sudanese dont need to take resonsibility.
the rich white folk in melbourne are "oppressing" them.

its a simple narrative and you can learn it in an hour.

whats sad is that the citizens of melbourne are also falling into this 'victim" narrative.

oh, the sudanese are oppressing us
oh we are victims
help, help, somebody help me.
I'm weak and i need help.

help yourself , hit the gym, learn a martial art, be the sort of man who can look after his family.
if apex come to the door demanding the car keys to your audi, dont cower in the corner , crying that you are being oppressed. 
deal with the situation.
embrace the chaos
be the sort of creature who can use this problem to fuel and upward spiral and become more strong powerful and confident .

this is the path of the superior man

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #209 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 7:59am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 7:18am:
the left see everything in terms of oppression , so they see migrants as being oppressed and they identify with them.

this is the basis of identity politics.

so if gays, or the unemployed or a religious group or women or drug addicts or criminals arent doing well, they need to take NO responsibility and the blame is sheeted home to those who are doing well (also known as the oppressors).

so to a leftie, the sudanese dont need to take resonsibility.
the rich white folk in melbourne are "oppressing" them.

its a simple narrative and you can learn it in an hour.

whats sad is that the citizens of melbourne are also falling into this 'victim" narrative.

oh, the sudanese are oppressing us
oh we are victims
help, help, somebody help me.
I'm weak and i need help.

help yourself , hit the gym, learn a martial art, be the sort of man who can look after his family.
if apex come to the door demanding the car keys to your audi, dont cower in the corner , crying that you are being oppressed. 
deal with the situation.
embrace the chaos
be the sort of creature who can use this problem to fuel and upward spiral and become more strong powerful and confident .

this is the path of the superior man

If Apex arrives at your door there will be up to a dozen of them.
They will have at least a firearm and a machete.
I think even Bruce Lee would be in trouble.
They usually go for old pensioners.

Try again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26
Send Topic Print