Bobby. wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:21pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 3:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:18pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:02pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 8:46pm:
I started a poll.
Democracy - the sacred institution, shall rule.

What is right, is not always popular, what is popular is not always right.   Something some people here fail to understand.  You are appealling to the basest instincts of people who are Racist, Bobby.   Roll Eyes

It's got nothing to do with racism.
It's about law and order.
It's about telling the truth.

I has everything to do with racism.

There have been more New Zealanders arrested in Victoria for committing offences than Sudanese, yet it is only the Sudanese which get the stick from people like you.  I wonder why, hey?  Racists.   Roll Eyes

Disproportionate - it's  a new word for you , Dr Bwian, I  know.

Ah, so you agree that the Sudanese get a "disproportionate" amount of stick from the media and the Racists, Soren?  Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

Dear Brian,
may I suggest that you welcome Sudanese refos to stay at your place.
Just keep your wallet hidden.

Oh, dear, Bobby.  I announced over a decade ago that I was renting my house in Adelaide to an African Asylum Seeker family.   They are wonderful tenants.   They pay the rent on time and look after the place very well.   Time you caught up with what was happening methinks.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So they brought their kiddies and nieces as well.  Wink
We know you'll like that now won't you Brian Ross.  Wink
Shh, its ok - you can tell Ol' JaSin  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Are 'Sudos' welcome?
Reply #181 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:26pm

Frank wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:53pm:
I started a poll.

What is right, is not always popular, what is popular is not always right.   Something some people here fail to understand.  You are appealling to the basest instincts of people who are Racist, Bobby.   Roll Eyes

There have been more New Zealanders arrested in Victoria for committing offences than Sudanese, yet it is only the Sudanese which get the stick from people like you.  I wonder why, hey?  Racists.   Roll Eyes

Ah, so you agree that the Sudanese get a "disproportionate" amount of stick from the media and the Racists, Soren?  Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

What other gangs have been rioting, bashing, home invading in Victoria in recent years?

No idea, Soren.  Do you know?  I suspect not because you're not interested in finding out, are you?  You just want to bash African migrants.  Tsk, tsk, don't worry, we all know you're a Racist/Islamophobe/Xenophobe/Bigot...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #182 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:29pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm:
I started a poll.

Dear Brian,

Oh, dear, Bobby.  I announced over a decade ago that I was renting my house in Adelaide to an African Asylum Seeker family.   They are wonderful tenants.   They pay the rent on time and look after the place very well.   Time you caught up with what was happening methinks.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So they brought their kiddies and nieces as well.  Wink

They brought three kids with them.  Nice kids who have never broken any laws, JaSin.

Quote:
We know you'll like that now won't you Brian Ross.  Wink
Shh, its ok - you can tell Ol' JaSin  Wink

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, what a WOFTM you are.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #183 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:29pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:09pm:

Fraser Anning digs in after racism row | A Current Affair Australia

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You have there - a Politician, who is standing up for the Australian 'People' in the face of that MEDIA's 'blatant' adversity!  Shocked
That Layla who also 'married' into the Media, didn't hold back and even just 'ignored' his answers. Even put a shot in (edited) of her 'looking bored'.  I'm sure there was a few more - did anyone else pick em?  Huh

I think Layla (having another current affair) is basically telling 'Politics' that the MEDIA is far more powerful and richer than the Political Industry here.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Fraser Anning for PM?

He's the only politician who dares to stand up & be counted -
the only one telling the truth.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #184 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm:
I started a poll.

Dear Brian,

You're an angel Brian.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #185 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:31pm

Nothing new happened in St Kilda actually the same as in Cronulla 2005.
British colonial racist nationalists (Who glorify British flag, British Monarch and colonial status of Australia) attacking peaceful Australian citizens.

Remember Cronulla

« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:37pm by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #186 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:34pm

capitosinora wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
British colonial racist nationalists (Glorify British flag and British Monarch)
attacking peaceful Australian citizens.

http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/4/7/b/8/1/image.imgtype.videoThumbnail....

There was no violence in St Kilda on Saturday.
The Sudanese couldn't be found anywhere.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #187 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:35pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:29pm:
Jasin wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:09pm:

Fraser Anning digs in after racism row | A Current Affair Australia

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You have there - a Politician, who is standing up for the Australian 'People' in the face of that MEDIA's 'blatant' adversity!  Shocked
That Layla who also 'married' into the Media, didn't hold back and even just 'ignored' his answers. Even put a shot in (edited) of her 'looking bored'.  I'm sure there was a few more - did anyone else pick em?  Huh

I think Layla (having another current affair) is basically telling 'Politics' that the MEDIA is far more powerful and richer than the Political Industry here.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Fraser Anning for PM?

He's the only politician who dares to stand up & be counted -
the only one telling the truth.

And this is why POLITICS will 'out-breed' any other Industry... of People in this Country: Because the Politician brought his 'Criminals' with him long ago - but now, it is they who speak on his behalf and show the world how 'peaceful' they are.

Will either of these men die upon the Southern Cross like Jesus, like a Messiah out of France for France in the face of the Moslem onslaught!?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #188 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:49pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:35pm:
And this is why POLITICS will 'out-breed' any other Industry... of People in this Country: Because the Politician brought his 'Criminals' with him long ago - but now, it is they who speak on his behalf and show the world how 'peaceful' they are.

Will either of these men die upon the Southern Cross like Jesus, like a Messiah out of France for France in the face of the Moslem onslaught!?

Fraser Anning has already been nailed to the cross - just like Jesus.
What is his crime? -
he told the truth - just like Jesus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #189 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:50pm

Remember Cronulla

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fbZgG3yjPC8/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/4/7/b/8/1/image.imgtype.videoThumbnail....

Hey 'Yankee' f(rr)ktard - if you can't tell the 'difference' between right and wrong, because you are afraid to 'discriminate'? Then what the hell are you doing in an Australian Forum - go back to your Yankee land, back there at the End of the World?!

Cronulla Riots...

Prequel: In the beginning, the North Shore boys would go down into Cronulla to start some trouble. 50 of them got their arses kicked back to the Northern 'Beaches'.
Then some 'Westie' boys went down there to try their luck (just 20 of them - but fierce they were, just not many of them) - but got butt-kicked back to the 'West'.

Series: So you see why & how - a 'gang' of Punchbowl/Lakemba (Shiite/Sunni) boys go down to Cronulla cause trouble and take on Cronulla - they even brought 'Islam' into it, in the presumption that everyone at Cronulla prefer Christianity compared to the Beach.  Roll Eyes 10,000 'Cronulla' Locals and surrounding area 'Supporters'
...which spread as far as the Sydney West and Northern Beaches.
Had turned up for the fight - which they won!

...but then they Lost, because the Punchbowl/Lakemba 'moslem' Boys had the Police, the Politicians who work for the Media and the Media -
ON THEIR SIDE
Mind you - they had to bring 'interstate' Police in to help.  Grin

Sequel: After the Cronulla faction of 10,000 were suppressed by Police, Media & Media Politicians. The Punchbowl/Lakemba 'moslem' boys continued to rage - spraying a 'Christian Church' with bullet holes, another few others Christian Churches were attacked in various ways.
Nothing was done! They were trying to 'fall back' on the old "It's a Religious thing!" between Moslems/Christians (where currently Moslems are allowed to attack Christians - but Christians are not allowed to attack Jews!  Roll Eyes)

To the people of Cronulla - it had nothing to do with Religion. It had everything to do with the 'Beach'  Wink

So the Punchbowl/Lakemba 'MOSLEM' boys (as they liked it to be known) - got away with attacking people in Cronulla, but then after they were 'protected', they got to attack Christians as well.
  Roll Eyes

Yep - the 'internal' Aussie, that yearns for 'Political' patriotism and independence... just like AMERICA,
is going to die a very 'cruel' death at the hands of... James T. Kirk from the Starship 'Enterprise' (the unofficial name of the USA part of North America).

« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:59pm by Jasin »  

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #190 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:55pm

Where is silent Pauline Hanson.
Maybe in hiding from violent Sudanese community.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:25pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 4:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 1:22pm:
cods wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 11:08pm:
I started a poll.

funny I havent heard of any Kiwi gangs  doing home invasion  and stealing daily on beaches...  can you put up the links to

Do a websearch, Cods.  The information is widely available, if you'll look.  Of course you won't, now will you?  Funny that, hey?  Here's a titbit to wet your interest:

Fact check: Do Sudanese people account for only 1 per cent of crimes committed in Victoria?

Quote:
Kiwi gangs in Victoria  bri?

thank you?

Kiwi individuals, Cods.  It also depends on how you use the term 'gang".  Do you mean an organised, usually hierarchical group of individuals or do you just mean a group of individuals who group together occasionally?  The former implies organisation, the later not.   What I find interesting is how being part of a "gang" has sinister implications associated with it when applied to Sudanese migrants but when applied to white kids, it doesn't.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

"The only thing you can say of the reported offences is: 1 per cent are committed by South Sudanese people and they comprise 0.1 per cent of the population.
From your fact check...

Now extrapolate on that.

Oh, dear, selective quoting?  Tsk, tsk, appears you missed the point:

Quote:
The statistics show that between April 2017 and March 2018, 71.3 per cent of unique offenders in Victoria (58,798) were born in Australia, while 2.2 per cent (1,803) were New Zealand-born.

This compares to 1.1 per cent of unique offenders (879) being Sudanese-born.

So many more offenders came from New Zealand compared to Sudan...  Roll Eyes

Not selective quoting at all, the only way to look at it is crime per head of a population to see how much crime one group does.

1% from just 0.1% of the population is rather large. All things being equal if they were 1% of the population they would commit 10%. How much if they were 10% of the population.

The fact is they are way over represented in crime.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #192 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:02pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:50pm:

Remember Cronulla

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fbZgG3yjPC8/hqdefault.jpg

Hey 'Yankee' f(rr)ktard - if you can't tell the 'difference' between right and wrong, because you are afraid to 'discriminate'? Then what the hell are you doing in an Australian Forum - go back to your Yankee land, back there at the End of the World?!

Don't be silly someone has to educate you how to become independent patriotic Aussies and to live in peace with your migrant population as we do in USA.
Now say thank you for that.
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:16pm by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:37pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:49pm:

What is his crime? -

Well, he's a Nazi.

There's that.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #194 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:37pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:49pm:

What is his crime? -

Well, he's a Nazi.

There's that.

Anning has made a revelation:

Luke.12       KJV

[1] In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

[2] For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

[3] Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26
Send Topic Print