Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Road Rage (Read 501 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Road Rage
Jan 5th, 2019 at 9:35am

[url]https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/adelaide-truckie-charged-over-bizarre-road-rage-attack-on-portrush-rd-marryatville/news-story/c53ec73a9b0ced844c28c5c65758fd74[url]

Authorities were called to the southbound carriageway of Portrush Road, Marryatville, in the inner eastern suburbs, at 8.50am on Saturday amid reports of an “altercation”.

Police will allege the truck had “rammed” the vehicle before the driver, 43, of North Haven, in the Adelaide’s west, got out and became embroiled in a row with the motorist driving a small hatchback.

During the fight the truck driver, who has not been identified, then allgedly “assaulted” the unnamed motorist.

Police allege that when witnesses intervened the truck driver then “got back in his vehicle and reversed over the hatchback, causing significant damage” before driving off.

It remains unclear what triggered the bizarre road rage attack, just before the Kensington Rd intersection and which was witnessed by “numerous” people.

No one was injured during the incident on the main truck corridor between the northern suburbs and the South Eastern Freeway to Melbourne.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Road Rage
Reply #1 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 9:38am

Why do journalists put two completely unrelated facts in one sentence?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 9:41am

whats wrong with that?? why do you concentrate on negatives..

dont you think a truck reversing over a car is extraordinary???

ok maybe not! Sad

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 9:51am

It seems kind of awkward.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 9:52am

OMG Adelaide again- so many crazies in this state- its not normal cods and we shouldn NOT normalize the crazy south aussies- too much shiit beer- leaves residue in the brain-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:55am

Agnes wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 9:52am:
OMG Adelaide again- so many crazies in this state- its not normal cods and we shouldn NOT normalize the crazy south aussies- too much shiit beer- leaves residue in the brain-

fd doesnt agree... Sad

its worse in Sydney agnes   they stab each other there.....

I would like to blame something in the water......but I just think now we have developed an whole new attitude   ALL ABOUT ME.....and no one is safe..

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:17pm

cods wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:55am:

fd doesnt agree... Sad

I would like to blame something in the water......but I just think now we have developed an whole new attitude   ALL ABOUT ME.....and no one is safe..

Obviously the fluoride isn't working or maybe it's the reason we have so much violent crime committed & blamed on mental health issues?

So many malleable brains out there open to suggestive control and no one at the helm ....

so they make their own course.  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:42pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:17pm:

fd doesnt agree... Sad

Obviously the fluoride isn't working or maybe it's the reason we have so much violent crime committed & blamed on mental health issues?

So many malleable brains out there open to suggestive control and no one at the helm ....

Ah, have you been reading Afrocentric horseshite? Take this you Neaderthal Caucasians!

The Pineal Gland: A Cognitive Advantage for Africans
Warning, your IQ may be diminished by reading the above.(Stormfront for niqqers)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 8:04pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:42pm:
Gnads wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:17pm:

fd doesnt agree... Sad

Ah, have you been reading Afrocentric horseshite? Take this you Neaderthal Caucasians!

The Pineal Gland: A Cognitive Advantage for Africans
Warning, your IQ may be diminished by reading the above.(Stormfront for niqqers)

Seems brains don't calcify if you don't use them? .. No?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 9:03pm

Aye.... I's been tellin' yez fer ages now.... IT'S THE WATER WEST OF THE VICTORIAN BORDER WHAT FORKS THEM BRAINS!!.... and anywhere outside the NSW/Victorian Region is riddled with lunatics and serial killers.......Ivan Milat was an aberration..... and he wore a cowboy hat and carried a gun or ten like some Western gunslinger, anyway, like any d1ck out that way....

For the conspiracy theorists here - was Ivan 'fitted up' to cover NSW police disposing of 'undesirables'?  There are some pretty strange ways in country coppers out there, you know.... pretty strange.... just doing their duty and getting rid of any of those Outlanders who back-pack and wear their hair long  and dress like hippies.....

(not that big a stretch really...... for those who know .....)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print