Send Topic Print
Billy Connolly (Read 3220 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Billy Connolly
Reply #30 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:00pm

The reason Aussie introduced his mum into this thread was to bait and trick Cods into breaching the family abuse rule. He thinks he's quite the Svengali but he's really just a little boy leaving a turd in a flaming paper bag on a doorstep.

Unfortunately nobody stepped on Aussie's turd and he's left with it all over his face (yuck) and now we all know he's the kind of bloke who is so low, he'd use the death of his mum as a troll.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:21pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 6:17pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 6:12pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 5:53pm:
Indeed...Connolly is the first to have the problem.

Being a deadshit as usual eh Aussie!!  Roll Eyes

Really?  My Mother died of it.  I saw no song and dance here about it.....or of the many more zillions who also died of it.

This groupie virtue signalling pisses me off large, and I will always call it for what it is.

I am embarrassed to do so

but here are the first words from you aussie Angry

your usual diatribe in an effort to get us all talking about ... aussie... Angry

i would go so far as to suggest since aussies contrib ution to this thread.,.. his mum has been mentioned more than Billy... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Billy  has opened up an awful lot about his life  and trials! he has in fact helped a lot of people to talk about stuff they never could.....he doesnt wear what he is living with as a badge of honor   just telling it how it is........a lot of people admire him for that.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 2:56pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:00pm:
The reason Aussie introduced his mum into this thread was to bait and trick Cods into breaching the family abuse rule. He thinks he's quite the Svengali but he's really just a little boy leaving a turd in a flaming paper bag on a doorstep.

Unfortunately nobody stepped on Aussie's turd and he's left with it all over his face (yuck) and now we all know he's the kind of bloke who is so low, he'd use the death of his mum as a troll.

Incorrect.  The first to bring my Mother into an abusive comment was you, retard.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 2:57pm

Quote:
he doesnt wear what he is living with as a badge of honor

Garbage, he has been feeding off it publicly ever since he was diagnosed.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 6:55pm

Quote:
I'll hand to the Forum Member who can name the latest (edit - Former) Member of the HoR who fell off his perch yesterday a brown paper bag of Uncanny's boiled lollies.

No takers on a political Forum and instead some get a boner over a bloody "funny" Scotsman....who is still kicking.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:14pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 2:56pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:00pm:

Incorrect.  The first to bring my Mother into an abusive comment was you, retard.

why would we b e talking about you mu  who I believe was family to you when you have made it very very clear  yopu will stand for no one talking about your family....

now we are getting the big stick.....because we didnt talk about your mum when she had PD.. which was btw unknown to any of ut>>

can you explain your bizarre comments as you also claim vic will take a serious look at whats been said here..

you claim you didnt PM a gmod... what about MOD did he PM him..????? now you are accusing gordy of abusing your mum...

seriously you have a problem....what a shame you dont recognise it.. Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:25pm

the only vile abusive language I find is all made by aussie......of course its against someone who cannot hit back,  but none the less his sheer arrogance shows what a single minded person we deal with....someone who cannot get past his own importance no matter what the topic....he needs it to be about him....

so far I have seen aussie use more than one member of his family as a reason to get people banned  or at the least get them stirred up until they lash out...

hes  also talked about his grand daughter his wife his son his brother...yet if a member here mentions one of them he blows his top.....

the only person getting an erection from this thread appears to be 

maybe stirring up members of ozpol is the way way you can achieve that these days.....

see a doctor and give us a break..

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:27pm

Really?  My Mother died of it.  I saw no song and dance here about it.....or of the many more zillions who also died of it.

This groupie virtue signalling pisses me off large, and I will always call it for what it is.

Your mother died of prostate cancer? Are you sure?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:32pm

rhino wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:27pm:

Your mother died of prostate cancer? Are you sure?

his mum didnt die of PD either  its not a killer in that sense......but it does cause a lot of stuff with things that can kill you..it is of course also debilitating  for a person on the  public   stage that can be shattering I would think..

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #39 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:14am

The world is a poorer place without the Big Yin's wicked observations of life

It is a terrible disease, Parkinsons,  to rob the Prince of Comedy of his thought processes

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #40 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:23am

Why has Aussie turned what essentially is a tribute post into something about him?

You just can't help yourself Aussie

You could write a book 'The world according to Aussie' but your readers would cause a spike in Ambulance calls as readers died of boredom

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:33am

Aussie wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 8:42am:
The 'leave family out of abuse' Rule is well and truly broken here.  I'm sure Vic will be along soon enough to deal with it.

Grin You bought you family(mother) into the discussion ..
now your calling for mod intervention because you are calling what's been said as abuse?

So you're wrong on 2 counts.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:41am

red baron wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:23am:
Why has Aussie turned what essentially is a tribute post into something about him?

You just can't help yourself Aussie

You could write a book 'The world according to Aussie' but your readers would cause a spike in Ambulance calls as readers died of boredom

Grin good summation

And despite his claim he was the one who bought his mother into this thread ....

and no one used family abuse.

Stop telling porkies Aussie.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:52am

Billy was diagnosed with P.D. in 2012   yet this is the first I have seen it mentioned.....and the real issue is..

he says he is at the end he is slipping away....he isnt wining  he isnt afraid....I say good on him..all I wanted to do was wish him well as he faces his future......

I am sure he will make a few jokes...thats my wish for him....

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 8:01am

cods wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:52am:
Billy was diagnosed with P.D. in 2012   yet this is the first I have seen it mentioned.....and the real issue is..

he says he is at the end he is slipping away....he isnt wining  he isnt afraid....I say good on him..all I wanted to do was wish him well as he faces his future......

I am sure he will make a few jokes...thats my wish for him....

It's been common knowledge to people who followed his career & TV specials since then.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print