Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Nostril Damn Us predictions 2019 (Read 3335 times)
Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Nostril Damn Us predictions 2019
Jan 2nd, 2019 at 10:37pm

The stock market will crash in April.

Labor will win the May election with a gain of 20 seats.

Australia will experience a recession in the last two quarters of the year.

North Korea / US tensions will reach fever pitch in August.
Don't be surprised if Trump ponders an attack.

Australia's housing prices will continue to fall another 5% this year.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Nostril Damn Us predictions 2019
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 2:16am

Well if you are going to insinuate Nostradamus.
The Man who 'Predicted' the future for... the Northern Hemisphere, but threw all is work up in the air, when he 'saw' that he could not predict the future of the Southern Hemisphere (have you ever wondered... why? Huh).

Then you must consider 'his' predictions: of the coming Russo V Sino War (Russia v China).
Of how Russia calls for USA's help, but the USA balks until North Korea brings it into the fray, from its self exile from the world.
Of how the Moslems will bring forth 'Henry' of France - to die for their past sins, like a Messiah that Mohommed could never be.
Of how Nuclear Missiles will fly across the skies and reign death upon the world.
Of how billions will die from the invisible fires.
...and more.

You see. It's not hard to 'predict' the future of the Northern Hemisphere for Nostrodamus - because the North 'Fell' (like the Fall from the Garden), back into the past... to begin with. Nostradamus knew that the North must 'come back' to the present.

...as for us in the Southern Hemisphere? Well, we must turn from the future, the 'real' future (of this world of ours - not the one that Science offers out there in Space, where we see but a reflection of the light that is billions of years gone by already) and face the Past.

The world is a complicated mechanism, a brain the size of a planet, an embryo slowly growing and taking form. There is no 'God' to save us, no Alien species to save us. There is only us - and the 'world' has created us, to save it.

So ends the Age of Light.
So begins soon, the Age of Darkness.
The Age of a world, that we 'destroyed' - a world that will never recover to live again and spawn anew.
Evolution has run its course. Gaia can produce no more, after we have witnessed the 'Mother' die.

So it is in our hands - to create life anew.
Humanity is the eye of the needle, the thin waist of the hour-glass that the sands of time pass through.

95% of Humanity will die.
I hope you all remembered to turn off the iron.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 7:11am

Speaking  of predictions I agree the Property market will continue to tank

In Sydney investors are running like lemmings to offload sh.tboxes for which they have paid millions

The light bulb has finally gone off

It is a perfect storm. A number of factors have tipped this inevitable slide. China has stopped the flow of money from it's shores to investments overseas. China's economy is brittle and they could go into recession at any stage as they are highly leveraged

Take the Chinese investors out  of Sydney's property market and you have one mighty financial sh,.tstorm

Now the knock on effect has Sydney's property market go into a total nose dive

There is no end in sight for this spiral, in 2018 Sydney's housing prices dropped 11.1%

Stand by for more of this who knows where this death dive will end

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 8:47am

red baron wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 7:11am:

In Sydney investors are running like lemmings to offload sh.tboxes for which they have paid millions

It is a perfect storm. A number of factors have tipped this inevitable slide. China has stopped the flow of money from it's shores to investments overseas. China's economy is brittle and they could go into recession at any stage as they are highly leveraged

Take the Chinese investors out  of Sydney's property market and you have one mighty financial sh,.tstorm

There is no end in sight for this spiral, in 2018 Sydney's housing prices dropped 11.1%

Property prices in Sydney have always been over-inflated.

Sydney is a shyte place to live .... besides Chinese investment having an effect ... there are other factors why people are getting the hell out of Dodge.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 9:48am

The stock market will go up in April.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 10:46am

Gnads wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 8:47am:

Property prices in Sydney have always been over-inflated.

Sydney is a shyte place to live .... besides Chinese investment having an effect ... there are other factors why people are getting the hell out of Dodge.

The Gladys Effect... over-crowding without infrastructure and jobs; high-rise to suit billionaire developer mates; bringing in groups that do not fit to alter the face of this nation into a Third World Sh1thole so the rich can rule and the rest can spool down to nothing; reduction in living standards and continued attacks on the 'bottom' of society.

N.B.  The Gladys Effect is the title - the wrath properly belongs to all current politicians..

Chinese investment - free or near zero rate loans from the Chinkoise government to buy up - another way of that government buying its way into world hegemony.  I like Chinese - their government sucks big lemons and spits them out their ass..... just another pack of vultures and parasites sitting on unearned billions for themselves.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:49am

freediver wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 9:48am:

It could could go up before it goes down again. 100 year cycles have an uncanny way of accurately repeating themselves in the stock market

The sell-off in the 1890s repeated in the 1990s, and there was a sell off in 1919 which resulted in recession from 1919 to 1921, this is likely to repeat as well. We can see it happening here now with falling property prices, and we're already into 2019, so tighten your belts for the next few years

After 2021, the Roaring Twenties Mk11 will start, I'm predicting - a repeat of Mk1, and again investors will get caught holding overvalued stocks, but a lot has been learned from Mk1 so a crash, if it occurs, won't be as severe

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 1:17pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:49am:

It could could go up before it goes down again. 100 year cycles have an uncanny way of accurately repeating themselves in the stock market

The sell-off in the 1890s repeated in the 1990s, and there was a sell off in 1919 which resulted in recession from 1919 to 1921, this is likely to repeat as well. We can see it happening here now with falling property prices, and we're already into 2019, so tighten your belts for the next few years

After 2021, the Roaring Twenties Mk11 will start, I'm predicting - a repeat of Mk1, and again investors will get caught holding overvalued stocks, but a lot has been learned from Mk1 so a crash, if it occurs, won't be as severe

You don't think that WWI had any effect on Western societies and their Stock Markets?  I do.  The recession of 1919 was more to do with the ending of military contracts rather than a loss of investor confidence.  1929 was the result of investor overconfidence.  Your 100 year cycles are not symptomatic of anything other than wider societal problems...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 10:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 1:17pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:49am:

You don't think that WWI had any effect on Western societies and their Stock Markets?  I do.  The recession of 1919 was more to do with the ending of military contracts rather than a loss of investor confidence.  1929 was the result of investor overconfidence.  Your 100 year cycles are not symptomatic of anything other than wider societal problems...   Roll Eyes

.. and of using unrealised collateral to support further investment..... somehow that sounds very familiar, and the banks are slowly rousing from their self-induced, housing market induced narcosis..... along with their heedless investment in countless 'business ventures' based on a plan without real collateral...

As Dale Dye, when a serving Marine, said about the US Marines intervention in Lebanon, in reply to a journalists's question:-

"What did you achieve in Lebanon?"

"Not one goddamned thing!"

A lot like the banks funding business ventures that always seem to go sour.... like Slim Mehajer and quite a few other Outlanders... those with the Bond/Skase gift of the grab .....   Undecided

Quis non prodesse (who are those who do not benefit/profit)?

The poor old ordinary account holder..... fee 'em up, Scotty - not a trace of intelligent life in our business loan dealings...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:57pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 10:09pm:

You have mistranslated the phrase, Graps.  You have translated "Who would not benefit" ("Quis non prodesse") incorrectly.  What you wanted was qui eis prodesse non / prodest ("who are those who do not benefit/profit") instead.   Keep trying, it is amusing reading your stories...   Wink

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 4:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:57pm:

You have mistranslated the phrase, Graps.  You have translated "Who would not benefit" ("Quis non prodesse") incorrectly.  What you wanted was qui eis prodesse non / prodest ("who are those who do not benefit/profit") instead.   Keep trying, it is amusing reading your stories...   Wink

Buggar - sounded so good, too.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 5:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 4:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:57pm:

Buggar - sounded so good, too.....

Keep trying.  It is amusing watching you trying...  Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 5:49pm

Who will buy all that overvalued property?
I reckon Sydney will go down 50%.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Sydney and Melbourne are CRAP.
And yet people are willing to pay over a $million to live there.
Something wrong with people who live there.

Pay $50 to own a car that works (live out of these cities).
Pay $50,000 to own a car that doesn't work (live in these cities).

The World is full of stupid people  Sad

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 6:52pm

Revelations 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

-------and the horsemen came down the Karakoram Highway.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #15 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 6:57pm

moses wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 6:52pm:
Revelations 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

You know. When a woman gave birth to a child to me and he was born a 'Son'. I took him from her and cast him into a Tinnie, wrapped in a flanny. I pinned a note with the word 'Moses' upon it to the flanny and sent him down the Nepean River... many many years ago.

Are you my son? Huh
If so - can you come mow my lawn like a good lad?  Wink

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:09pm

You pay all your back maintenance to my mother first, then I'll think about it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:19pm

moses wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
You pay all your back maintenance to my mother first, then I'll think about it.

God will Provide for Her.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:19pm

Labor by at least 20 seats.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:26pm

Independents to make ALP work hard for it.  Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:26pm:
Independents to make ALP work hard for it.  Wink

How many new Independants will get a seat?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 8:03pm

Funny, that isn't what Revelations claims, Moses.   It claims that,

Quote:
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

[Source]

The Euphrates is a long, long way from the Karakoram Highway...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 8:06pm

And House Atreides will raise the Australian Fremen up from the deepest southern reaches of Dune to conquer the American Harkonnen and the European Imperials and their Sardaulkar.
The entire Global CHOAM will bend to our... Spice

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 11:00pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:19pm:

True - and don't forget 50,000 more boat people in the first 6 months
of a Labor Govt.

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #24 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 8:41am

Labor will be given the opportunity to do good things and stability in a uncertain world....unlike the coalition who have achieved bugger all.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #25 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:58am

Actually, the Coalition does have a claim to fame:

Greater Sydney’s unemployment rate fell to 3.5 per cent in November, the lowest such figure since unemployment rose above 3 per cent in 1975.

Employment in Greater Sydney grew by 103,600 over the 12 months to November 2018. With roughly a fifth of Australia’s total population, Australia’s economic capital accounted for more than a third of the nation’s employment growth.

And the low unemployment rate was achieved with an all-time record employment/population ratio of 65.1. In 1975, the ratio was 58.8 – it was a different Australia back then.

However ... They are so inept at the politics that they have utterly failed to "sell" their achievements.

As a result: we are soon to have Shorten inflicted upon us all.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 2:33pm

Michaelia Cash will be in legal schit.

If Dutton holds his seat (and I say that he will not) he will be referred to the High Court on s.44 issues.

Pyne will be the first ejected by a Labor speaker under 94A...assuming even he holds his seat.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 3:16pm

@ forkey tongue

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 8:03pm:

Quote:
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

[Source]

The Euphrates is a long, long way from the Karakoram Highway...   

In the words of an immortal phrophetess, I ask you: Please explain.

How much money would you lke to bet that Revelation 9:16 does not say:  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 4:23pm

moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 3:16pm:
@ forkey tongue

Quote:

[Source]

How much money would you lke to bet that Revelation 9:16 does not say:  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Where did I dispute that, Moses?

I am disputing your claim that, "and the horsemen came down the Karakoram Highway..."

John of Patmos did not claim that at all, now did he?   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:07pm

You genuinely don't understand an annotation in a line that is double spaced below the original?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #30 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:19pm

moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
You genuinely don't understand an annotation in a line that is double spaced below the original?

I understand that you suffer from Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, you really, really need help. Seek it, please for all our sakes (except Cu Chullain's and the other Islamophobes').   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:46pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:19pm:

I understand that you suffer from Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, you really, really need help. Seek it, please for all our sakes.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't speak for me please.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:45pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:46pm:

I understand that you suffer from Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, you really, really need help. Seek it, please for all our sakes.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

My apologies, I will amend it, immediately...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:45pm:

As you should, please refrain from speaking for others in future posts.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 8:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 4:23pm:
moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 3:16pm:
@ forkey tongue

-------and the horsemen came down the Karakoram Highway

Quote:

[Source]

Where did I dispute that, Moses?

I am disputing your claim that, "and the horsemen came down the Karakoram Highway..."

John of Patmos did not claim that at all, now did he?   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think Moses was being literary there.. no need for all this..... just because he's exercising his penchant for literary interpretation and a bit of fun, doesn't mean he is 'wrong' in principle.

Those horsemen coming down the Karakoram Highway(which didn't exist in the Old or New Testament) could well be an allegory for the modern future (great phrase that)...

the Horsemen/Horseman can come at any time and in any way.... and certain modern activities by some could well be an indication of such:-

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:19pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:48pm:

Why? Do you believe what Moses says?  Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:19pm:

Why? Do you believe what Moses says?  Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why? I prefer to speak for myself.
Then you move on to your usual ineptitude of laying out my position for me, claiming victory, then tsk tsking me for your assumptions, you truly are an idiot Brian.

Not wanting a halfwit like you speaking for me is not the same as agreeing with Moses. Take another bayonet to the spleen. Is there a position you can hold?

tsk tsk  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 11:00pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:19pm:

True - and don't forget 50,000 more boat people in the first 6 months
of a Labor Govt.
More overtime. Great.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Jan 6th, 2019 at 4:34pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:47pm:

Then you move on to your usual ineptitude of laying out my position for me, claiming victory, then tsk tsking me for your assumptions, you truly are an idiot Brian.

Not wanting a halfwit like you speaking for me is not the same as agreeing with Moses. Take another bayonet to the spleen. Is there a position you can hold?

tsk tsk  Roll Eyes

You appear to have problems with questions being asked.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 6th, 2019 at 6:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2019 at 4:34pm:

tsk tsk  Roll Eyes

You appear to have problems with questions being asked.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You not only asked questions numbskull, you came to conclusions, just as you have done again above. You really are a retard.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Jan 7th, 2019 at 9:28am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 6th, 2019 at 6:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2019 at 4:34pm:

tsk tsk  Roll Eyes

You not only asked questions numbskull, you came to conclusions, just as you have done again above. You really are a retard.

You are welcome to answer the other questions as well.  Just as I am welcome to come to conclusions and you are welcome to disprove them.  Enjoy your day...    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #41 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:47am

I had a dream last night that Dolly Parton died ...

Hope that doesn't happen, but posting in case my Nostril Damn us powers are at work again.  Shocked

Co-incidence that it was her birthday?  Huh

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 12:05pm

My Dear Mr Brian Ross.

You do realise...

That the Middle-East (The Brown Race) is the Military Power hub of the World. It is 'God' there. The Religious Industry there is the 'Snake in the Garden' that Conquered Europe by deceit and made Asia serve (grovel in fear) it by replication (Asia made its own Religions in the Middle-Eastern image), while keeping Africa in the dark ignorance.

Now, the Media of Oceania - seeks to do the same to Namerica, Samerica & Sahul, here in the New Worlds.

"We come in Peace/Shoot to kill"
- that was the Religious / Military partnership to conquer Europe.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 12:25pm

They'll never get Trump while ever he holds Trumpenfell and Richmansrock .... and while ever he possesses the One Ring of Courtiers to Bind Them All...

The Precious... The Precious..... take it and hide it in Trumpsdeep.. in a safe space lest the Gollem steal it again!!  (The Precious.... The Precious).....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print