Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Nostril Damn Us predictions 2019 (Read 3378 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Nostril Damn Us predictions 2019
Reply #30 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:19pm

moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
You genuinely don't understand an annotation in a line that is double spaced below the original?

I understand that you suffer from Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, you really, really need help. Seek it, please for all our sakes (except Cu Chullain's and the other Islamophobes').   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:46pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:19pm:
You genuinely don't understand an annotation in a line that is double spaced below the original?

I understand that you suffer from Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, you really, really need help. Seek it, please for all our sakes.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't speak for me please.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:45pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 5:46pm:

I understand that you suffer from Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, you really, really need help. Seek it, please for all our sakes.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

My apologies, I will amend it, immediately...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:45pm:

As you should, please refrain from speaking for others in future posts.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #34 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 8:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 4:23pm:
moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 3:16pm:
@ forkey tongue

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 8:03pm:
moses wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 6:52pm:
Revelations 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

-------and the horsemen came down the Karakoram Highway

Funny, that isn't what Revelations claims, Moses.   It claims that,

Quote:
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

[Source]

The Euphrates is a long, long way from the Karakoram Highway...   

In the words of an immortal phrophetess, I ask you: Please explain.

How much money would you lke to bet that Revelation 9:16 does not say:  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Where did I dispute that, Moses?

I am disputing your claim that, "and the horsemen came down the Karakoram Highway..."

John of Patmos did not claim that at all, now did he?   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think Moses was being literary there.. no need for all this..... just because he's exercising his penchant for literary interpretation and a bit of fun, doesn't mean he is 'wrong' in principle.

Those horsemen coming down the Karakoram Highway(which didn't exist in the Old or New Testament) could well be an allegory for the modern future (great phrase that)...

the Horsemen/Horseman can come at any time and in any way.... and certain modern activities by some could well be an indication of such:-

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:19pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 7:48pm:

Why? Do you believe what Moses says?  Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:19pm:

Why? Do you believe what Moses says?  Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why? I prefer to speak for myself.
Then you move on to your usual ineptitude of laying out my position for me, claiming victory, then tsk tsking me for your assumptions, you truly are an idiot Brian.

Not wanting a halfwit like you speaking for me is not the same as agreeing with Moses. Take another bayonet to the spleen. Is there a position you can hold?

tsk tsk  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 11:00pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 7:19pm:
Labor by at least 20 seats.

True - and don't forget 50,000 more boat people in the first 6 months
of a Labor Govt.
More overtime. Great.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Jan 6th, 2019 at 4:34pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 5th, 2019 at 10:47pm:

Then you move on to your usual ineptitude of laying out my position for me, claiming victory, then tsk tsking me for your assumptions, you truly are an idiot Brian.

Not wanting a halfwit like you speaking for me is not the same as agreeing with Moses. Take another bayonet to the spleen. Is there a position you can hold?

tsk tsk  Roll Eyes

You appear to have problems with questions being asked.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 6th, 2019 at 6:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2019 at 4:34pm:

tsk tsk  Roll Eyes

You appear to have problems with questions being asked.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You not only asked questions numbskull, you came to conclusions, just as you have done again above. You really are a retard.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Jan 7th, 2019 at 9:28am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 6th, 2019 at 6:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 6th, 2019 at 4:34pm:

tsk tsk  Roll Eyes

You not only asked questions numbskull, you came to conclusions, just as you have done again above. You really are a retard.

You are welcome to answer the other questions as well.  Just as I am welcome to come to conclusions and you are welcome to disprove them.  Enjoy your day...    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #41 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:47am

I had a dream last night that Dolly Parton died ...

Hope that doesn't happen, but posting in case my Nostril Damn us powers are at work again.  Shocked

Co-incidence that it was her birthday?  Huh

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 12:05pm

My Dear Mr Brian Ross.

You do realise...

That the Middle-East (The Brown Race) is the Military Power hub of the World. It is 'God' there. The Religious Industry there is the 'Snake in the Garden' that Conquered Europe by deceit and made Asia serve (grovel in fear) it by replication (Asia made its own Religions in the Middle-Eastern image), while keeping Africa in the dark ignorance.

Now, the Media of Oceania - seeks to do the same to Namerica, Samerica & Sahul, here in the New Worlds.

"We come in Peace/Shoot to kill"
- that was the Religious / Military partnership to conquer Europe.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #43 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 12:25pm

They'll never get Trump while ever he holds Trumpenfell and Richmansrock .... and while ever he possesses the One Ring of Courtiers to Bind Them All...

The Precious... The Precious..... take it and hide it in Trumpsdeep.. in a safe space lest the Gollem steal it again!!  (The Precious.... The Precious).....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print