Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Nostril Damn Us predictions 2019 (Read 3384 times)
Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Nostril Damn Us predictions 2019
Jan 2nd, 2019 at 10:37pm

The stock market will crash in April.

Labor will win the May election with a gain of 20 seats.

Australia will experience a recession in the last two quarters of the year.

North Korea / US tensions will reach fever pitch in August.
Don't be surprised if Trump ponders an attack.

Australia's housing prices will continue to fall another 5% this year.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Nostril Damn Us predictions 2019
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 2:16am

Well if you are going to insinuate Nostradamus.
The Man who 'Predicted' the future for... the Northern Hemisphere, but threw all is work up in the air, when he 'saw' that he could not predict the future of the Southern Hemisphere (have you ever wondered... why? Huh).

Then you must consider 'his' predictions: of the coming Russo V Sino War (Russia v China).
Of how Russia calls for USA's help, but the USA balks until North Korea brings it into the fray, from its self exile from the world.
Of how the Moslems will bring forth 'Henry' of France - to die for their past sins, like a Messiah that Mohommed could never be.
Of how Nuclear Missiles will fly across the skies and reign death upon the world.
Of how billions will die from the invisible fires.
...and more.

You see. It's not hard to 'predict' the future of the Northern Hemisphere for Nostrodamus - because the North 'Fell' (like the Fall from the Garden), back into the past... to begin with. Nostradamus knew that the North must 'come back' to the present.

...as for us in the Southern Hemisphere? Well, we must turn from the future, the 'real' future (of this world of ours - not the one that Science offers out there in Space, where we see but a reflection of the light that is billions of years gone by already) and face the Past.

The world is a complicated mechanism, a brain the size of a planet, an embryo slowly growing and taking form. There is no 'God' to save us, no Alien species to save us. There is only us - and the 'world' has created us, to save it.

So ends the Age of Light.
So begins soon, the Age of Darkness.
The Age of a world, that we 'destroyed' - a world that will never recover to live again and spawn anew.
Evolution has run its course. Gaia can produce no more, after we have witnessed the 'Mother' die.

So it is in our hands - to create life anew.
Humanity is the eye of the needle, the thin waist of the hour-glass that the sands of time pass through.

95% of Humanity will die.
I hope you all remembered to turn off the iron.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 7:11am

Speaking  of predictions I agree the Property market will continue to tank

In Sydney investors are running like lemmings to offload sh.tboxes for which they have paid millions

The light bulb has finally gone off

It is a perfect storm. A number of factors have tipped this inevitable slide. China has stopped the flow of money from it's shores to investments overseas. China's economy is brittle and they could go into recession at any stage as they are highly leveraged

Take the Chinese investors out  of Sydney's property market and you have one mighty financial sh,.tstorm

Now the knock on effect has Sydney's property market go into a total nose dive

There is no end in sight for this spiral, in 2018 Sydney's housing prices dropped 11.1%

Stand by for more of this who knows where this death dive will end

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 8:47am

red baron wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 7:11am:

In Sydney investors are running like lemmings to offload sh.tboxes for which they have paid millions

It is a perfect storm. A number of factors have tipped this inevitable slide. China has stopped the flow of money from it's shores to investments overseas. China's economy is brittle and they could go into recession at any stage as they are highly leveraged

Take the Chinese investors out  of Sydney's property market and you have one mighty financial sh,.tstorm

There is no end in sight for this spiral, in 2018 Sydney's housing prices dropped 11.1%

Property prices in Sydney have always been over-inflated.

Sydney is a shyte place to live .... besides Chinese investment having an effect ... there are other factors why people are getting the hell out of Dodge.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 9:48am

The stock market will go up in April.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 10:46am

Gnads wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 8:47am:

Property prices in Sydney have always been over-inflated.

Sydney is a shyte place to live .... besides Chinese investment having an effect ... there are other factors why people are getting the hell out of Dodge.

The Gladys Effect... over-crowding without infrastructure and jobs; high-rise to suit billionaire developer mates; bringing in groups that do not fit to alter the face of this nation into a Third World Sh1thole so the rich can rule and the rest can spool down to nothing; reduction in living standards and continued attacks on the 'bottom' of society.

N.B.  The Gladys Effect is the title - the wrath properly belongs to all current politicians..

Chinese investment - free or near zero rate loans from the Chinkoise government to buy up - another way of that government buying its way into world hegemony.  I like Chinese - their government sucks big lemons and spits them out their ass..... just another pack of vultures and parasites sitting on unearned billions for themselves.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:49am

freediver wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 9:48am:

It could could go up before it goes down again. 100 year cycles have an uncanny way of accurately repeating themselves in the stock market

The sell-off in the 1890s repeated in the 1990s, and there was a sell off in 1919 which resulted in recession from 1919 to 1921, this is likely to repeat as well. We can see it happening here now with falling property prices, and we're already into 2019, so tighten your belts for the next few years

After 2021, the Roaring Twenties Mk11 will start, I'm predicting - a repeat of Mk1, and again investors will get caught holding overvalued stocks, but a lot has been learned from Mk1 so a crash, if it occurs, won't be as severe

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 1:17pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:49am:

It could could go up before it goes down again. 100 year cycles have an uncanny way of accurately repeating themselves in the stock market

The sell-off in the 1890s repeated in the 1990s, and there was a sell off in 1919 which resulted in recession from 1919 to 1921, this is likely to repeat as well. We can see it happening here now with falling property prices, and we're already into 2019, so tighten your belts for the next few years

After 2021, the Roaring Twenties Mk11 will start, I'm predicting - a repeat of Mk1, and again investors will get caught holding overvalued stocks, but a lot has been learned from Mk1 so a crash, if it occurs, won't be as severe

You don't think that WWI had any effect on Western societies and their Stock Markets?  I do.  The recession of 1919 was more to do with the ending of military contracts rather than a loss of investor confidence.  1929 was the result of investor overconfidence.  Your 100 year cycles are not symptomatic of anything other than wider societal problems...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 10:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 1:17pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:49am:

You don't think that WWI had any effect on Western societies and their Stock Markets?  I do.  The recession of 1919 was more to do with the ending of military contracts rather than a loss of investor confidence.  1929 was the result of investor overconfidence.  Your 100 year cycles are not symptomatic of anything other than wider societal problems...   Roll Eyes

.. and of using unrealised collateral to support further investment..... somehow that sounds very familiar, and the banks are slowly rousing from their self-induced, housing market induced narcosis..... along with their heedless investment in countless 'business ventures' based on a plan without real collateral...

As Dale Dye, when a serving Marine, said about the US Marines intervention in Lebanon, in reply to a journalists's question:-

"What did you achieve in Lebanon?"

"Not one goddamned thing!"

A lot like the banks funding business ventures that always seem to go sour.... like Slim Mehajer and quite a few other Outlanders... those with the Bond/Skase gift of the grab .....   Undecided

Quis non prodesse (who are those who do not benefit/profit)?

The poor old ordinary account holder..... fee 'em up, Scotty - not a trace of intelligent life in our business loan dealings...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:57pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 10:09pm:

You have mistranslated the phrase, Graps.  You have translated "Who would not benefit" ("Quis non prodesse") incorrectly.  What you wanted was qui eis prodesse non / prodest ("who are those who do not benefit/profit") instead.   Keep trying, it is amusing reading your stories...   Wink

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 4:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:57pm:

You have mistranslated the phrase, Graps.  You have translated "Who would not benefit" ("Quis non prodesse") incorrectly.  What you wanted was qui eis prodesse non / prodest ("who are those who do not benefit/profit") instead.   Keep trying, it is amusing reading your stories...   Wink

Buggar - sounded so good, too.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 5:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 4:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 1:57pm:

Buggar - sounded so good, too.....

Keep trying.  It is amusing watching you trying...  Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 5:49pm

Who will buy all that overvalued property?
I reckon Sydney will go down 50%.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Sydney and Melbourne are CRAP.
And yet people are willing to pay over a $million to live there.
Something wrong with people who live there.

Pay $50 to own a car that works (live out of these cities).
Pay $50,000 to own a car that doesn't work (live in these cities).

The World is full of stupid people  Sad

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 6:52pm

Revelations 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

-------and the horsemen came down the Karakoram Highway.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print