Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Clive has been naughty again. (Read 4978 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Clive has been naughty again.
Reply #15 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:12am

Has a Warrant been issued cods?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #16 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:30am

My thinking is this advertising campaign which must be costing him a motza will be a waste of money as no one will vote for him or his candidates except Aussie perhaps!  Wink

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:31am

Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:30am:
My thinking is this advertising campaign which must be costing him a motza will be a waste of money as no one will vote for him or his candidates except Aussie perhaps!  Wink

I doubt he will run, personally.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:32am

Aussie wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:12am:
Has a Warrant been issued cods?

in this country I think so.. why dont you google it pet..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #19 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:34am

Aussie wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:31am:

I doubt he will run, personally.

I doubt the fat prick is capable of running....Perhaps his useless brother in law could teach him how to run???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:36am

our money red.. he owes th taxpayers a motza....

he only needs enough nitwits to get his money back.........

can a person   put up his image as the leader of a party   yet not actually run?

wouldnt that mean he/she is calling the shots from a distance..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #21 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:58am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 7:59am:
macman wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 7:56am:
red baron wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 7:01am:
Clive's prospects of succeeding in Politics - Dream on fat boy broomstick cowboy

So you don't think his "make australia great again" will do it for him? Something similar worked for another fat useless slob. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It got him elected, but he's certainly not succeeding in politics.

He's failing miserably, just like he has in everything else he's attempted.

Grin

Nothing better than salty, bitter and sour tears from sore loser lefties. Just like election night back in 2016, when a certain someone was so sure that he would lose and vowed to leave the forum if he did get elected (needless to say didn’t carry through with said promise).

That election night was still one of the best days of my life. All those lefty tears, almost orgasmic to watch.

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:01am

matty wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 9:58am:
Clive's prospects of succeeding in Politics - Dream on fat boy broomstick cowboy

So you don't think his "make australia great again" will do it for him? Something similar worked for another fat useless slob. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Grin

Nothing better than salty, bitter and sour tears from sore loser lefties. Just like election night back in 2016, when a certain someone was so sure that he would lose and vowed to leave the forum if he did get elected (needless to say didn’t carry through with said promise).

That election night was still one of the best days of my life. All those lefty tears, almost orgasmic to watch.

Wow.

That's incredibly sad.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #23 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:16am

Grin

Tell that to the 800 workers who lost their jobs and the creditors who are owed millions by this ass hole....There is nothing worse than a raving right wing wanker who supports this kind of behaviour....Typical right wing sycophant with no moral integrity what so ever!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #24 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:19am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:01am:

Grin

Wow.

That's incredibly sad.

That’s the best that you have?

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #25 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:19am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:16am:

Grin

Tell that to the 800 workers who lost their jobs and the creditors who are owed millions by this ass hole....There is nothing worse than a raving right wing wanker who supports this kind of behaviour....Typical right wing sycophant with no moral integrity what so ever!!!

I was clearly not talking about Palmer, but about Trump.

I don’t like Palmer any more than you do.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:21am

matty wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:19am:

Grin

Wow.

That's incredibly sad.

That’s the best that you have?

An election is the best day you've had in your life?

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 11:33am

Grin

Wow.

That's incredibly sad.

I agree. The poor sod has to resort to schadenfreude to find happiness. He's going to find the next election positively orgasmic.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #28 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 12:13pm

matty wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:19am:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:16am:

Grin

I was clearly not talking about Palmer, but about Trump.

I don’t like Palmer any more than you do.

Then your comment is irrelevant bullshit as usual....What has Trump got to do with the topic???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 5th, 2019 at 9:00am

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/business/work/twisted-sister-frontman-dee-snid...

The Twisted Sister versus Clive Palmer stoush has revved up again.

The frontman for the legendary 80s rockers Dee Snider has now revealed the businessman turned politician was aware he had to pay a licence fee to use their 1984 smash We’re Not Gonna Take It for his television ads.

Palmer has incensed the band with his unauthorised use of their song, rewritten as Australia’s Not Gonna Cop It, on ads for his United Australia Party.

Snider and the band’s manager Jay Jay French were alerted to the song’s use by fans and revealed on social media they did not endorse Palmer’s party and had not given permission for the clunky reimagination of their anti-authority anthem.

Palmer went rogue with his defence of his version of the song and told the American band to stay out of Australian politics.

“If [Twisted Sister] attempt to use my lyrics in any of their songs, I’ll not hesitate to take legal proceedings against them,” he said.

“As foreigners, they should stay out of Australian domestic politics and stay where they are. Aussies are not going to cop it at all!”

he steals their music  changes the words to it..  and then CLAIMS IT AS HIS OWN>>

shows what an aroogant arsehole this guy is..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print