Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Muslim cleric: ‘Merry Christmas’ worse than murder (Read 16454 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslim cleric: ‘Merry Christmas’ worse than murder
Reply #30 - Dec 29th, 2018 at 10:24pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 26th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
Clerics Muftas Scholars etc etc. What do they actually know.

They certainly know a sin when they see one, Matty. And this sounds like a really awful one - worse than rape, murder, genocide, or even leaving your womenfolk with their labia majora.

Despicable.

Merry Christmas, leftards.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - Dec 29th, 2018 at 10:51pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:44am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:13am:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:04am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 12:49am:
http://vexmovies.org/hotel-rwanda

Tutsi were only half white.... or so...

I met a young 1RAR trooper with the same name as me... he had been a butcher in civilian life and went back to it after attending the Rwandan Games.... he suffered PTSD the moment he chopped or cut meat... and ended up in hospital....

S'in my book.... one of....

They weren't any more white than the Hutu. Just as I'm no more privileged than anyone else. I don't have any more power than anyone else in this country.

Most have no real power - all this 'power' garbage so (ab)used in politics of a certain kind these days is garbage, and is set to devastate the majority .... again....

No sane government could tolerate what they are currently doing.... that is.. those governments themselves....

BOTR!

I have seen to the heart of the beast... and he is not beautiful.....

Was it a kaiju?
Is Mothra a kaiju?

I drawn no conclusions there... I respect her right to rubbish and abuse others and then cry victim....  mayhap it is the Kaiju Beer that does it...

Classical feminist ploy... attack and then cry victim.... been around with sheilas for centuries now... only now it is a 'right' sanctified by law..... and then they wonder why respect for the law is falling faster than a stockbroker in 1929 ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Dec 29th, 2018 at 11:05pm

Frank wrote on Dec 29th, 2018 at 10:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 29th, 2018 at 9:53pm:
Raven wrote on Dec 29th, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Clearly the cleric is a dick head. Nothing wrong with saying Merry Christmas.

It kinda reminds Raven of people who get offended by people saying Happy Holidays. You are being a dick head. Nothing wrong with saying Happy Holidays.

Exactly. Thanks to Mr Trump, we're all allowed to say Merry Christmas again.

So a Muslim 'cleric' with a bed sheet over his head talking Islamic shite about Christmas being worse than murder is Trump's fault.

Is it? Whatever gave you that idea?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #33 - Dec 29th, 2018 at 11:27pm

Hate speech - ship 'im out.... that'll bring the nutters out where we can get at 'em properly ....

"Awright, me little Muslim cleric mate.. it's off back to Gypoland for you... and Jeez, mate... I hope you've got no enemies back there what forced you to come 'ere and talk yer rot!  Oh, well.... can't wait for yer missus to identify yer - No - that's not Mohamed.. he was at least a head taller!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #34 - Dec 30th, 2018 at 3:43am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 2:03am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:59am:
red baron wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
Who gives a flying f....k what the Muslims think about the Christian faith?

A lot of people gave a bugger when Morrocan jihadis decided to cut the heads of two Scandinavian women.

Being Scandinavian the odds are they were not "Christian" in the full meaning of the word, Scandinavian countries are not that religious. I don't think the post you are replying to was about that.

I don't think the arseholes would have even bothered asking before their Allah'u Akbaring either. The simple fact they were European would have been enough. Not racist though and nothing to do with Islam.

Yes, the simple fact that the victims were European was the reason why they were murdered. They would not care, unless the victims proved that they were Muslim, the scenario that the victims being Muslim. Although, I kind of wonder if it would matter, being that the victims were women.

And I am aware the Scandanavian countries are secular. Muslims will simply assume a white person is a non-Muslim.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Dec 30th, 2018 at 6:00pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 30th, 2018 at 3:43am:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 2:03am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:59am:
red baron wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
Who gives a flying f....k what the Muslims think about the Christian faith?

A lot of people gave a bugger when Morrocan jihadis decided to cut the heads of two Scandinavian women.

Being Scandinavian the odds are they were not "Christian" in the full meaning of the word, Scandinavian countries are not that religious. I don't think the post you are replying to was about that.

I don't think the arseholes would have even bothered asking before their Allah'u Akbaring either. The simple fact they were European would have been enough. Not racist though and nothing to do with Islam.

Yes, the simple fact that the victims were European was the reason why they were murdered. They would not care, unless the victims proved that they were Muslim, the scenario that the victims being Muslim. Although, I kind of wonder if it would matter, being that the victims were women.

And I am aware the Scandanavian countries are secular. Muslims will simply assume a white person is a non-Muslim.

As has been proven many many times.

They don't care who they kill, as long as they get to kill someone.

In their own hell holes, where tgere ain't no whites to kill, they start on their own.
Stoning them, beheading them, dropping walls on them, chopping girls bits off, it's all the same to them
Kill, kill, kill.
This is the mantra of the CULT OF DEATH.

The Imran work on the principle that the more they kill, the less there are to oppose them.
They use thugs who love to kill and bully and go around killing, chopping and throwing as it at all and sundry.

Terrorism is even more prevalent in muzzo hell holes than in the West.
But apologists prefer to ignore this little fact.
Muzzos have no place in civilized society.
Apologists have no place in the human race.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 2nd, 2019 at 2:08pm

Islam actually also believe in the New Testament, but instead of the holy trinity of god (the spirit, the father and Jesus), they believe and respect Jesus as one of god's great prophets. 

The actual Christmas day is not the actual day of birth of Christ.  Historic records are conflicting, but puts days around 25 of March.  The day of 25/12 was derived from a Roman Pagan holiday -Feast of Saturn, to celebrate winter solstice - which is a very important day in agricultural societies. 

So... as Christians.... should we not celebrate Jesus birthday on his actual birthday rather than a Pagan holiday?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 2nd, 2019 at 2:16pm

tickleandrose wrote on Jan 2nd, 2019 at 2:08pm:
Islam actually also believe in the New Testament, but instead of the holy trinity of god (the spirit, the father and Jesus), they believe and respect Jesus as one of god's great prophets. 

The actual Christmas day is not the actual day of birth of Christ.  Historic records are conflicting, but puts days around 25 of March.  The day of 25/12 was derived from a Roman Pagan holiday -Feast of Saturn, to celebrate winter solstice - which is a very important day in agricultural societies. 

So... as Christians.... should we not celebrate Jesus birthday on his actual birthday rather than a Pagan holiday? 

How can Jesus be one of Allah's prophets when  Christianity outdates Islam by 600 years? Allah's Jesus has nothing in common with Christianity's  Jesus. The muslims probably chucked in Jesus to suck in a few converts.
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2019 at 2:47pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 2nd, 2019 at 4:06pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 2nd, 2019 at 2:16pm:

How can Jesus be one of Allah's prophets when  Christianity outdates Islam by 600 years? Allah's Jesus has nothing in common with Christianity's  Jesus. The muslims probably chucked in Jesus to suck in a few converts.

If you ask a muslim.  Allah is actually their language representation for God.   In fact, Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word "Allah" to mean "God".

And in Islam, they believe in the old Abrahamic god - in the old testament, and of the Hebrew scripture.  In fact, our use of the word 'god' and 'Jesus' is actually an altered form from the original. 

Islam considers Jesus to be al-Masih, the Arabic term for Messiah, sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl in Arabic) with a new revelation: al-Injīl (Arabic for "the Gospel"). Christianity believes Jesus to be the Messiah of the Hebrew scripture, the Son of God, and God the Son, while Muslims consider the Trinity to be a division of God's Oneness and a grave sin (shirk). Muslims believe Jesus (Isa) to be a messenger of God, not the son of God.

Christianity and Islam have different scriptures, with Christianity using the Bible and Islam using the Quran, however Muslims believe that the Gospel was also sent by God. Both texts offer an account of the life and works of Jesus. The belief in Jesus is a fundamental part of Islamic theology, and Muslims view the Christian Injeel as altered, while Christians consider the Gospels to be authoritative and the Quran to be a later, fabricated or apocryphal work. Both religions believe in the virgin birth of Jesus through Mary, but the Biblical and Islamic accounts differ.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #39 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 9:51am

Muhammad reinvented Judaism and Christianity at the same time as Islam - as he was fond of explaining to the Jews while threatening to kill them if they do not convert. Every Muslim we have had here does the same. I guess that was easier than trying to understand them.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 10:46am

freediver wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 9:51am:
Muhammad reinvented Judaism and Christianity at the same time as Islam - as he was fond of explaining to the Jews while threatening to kill them if they do not convert. Every Muslim we have had here does the same. I guess that was easier than trying to understand them.

It is not as simple as that.  Pre Islamic Arabia region consist of polytheism, with different tribes worshiping their gods or goddesses.  Its a dry land, so farming is very difficult.  So you have many small settlements or towns.   Prior to the second part of 6th century, there were increased conflicts.  And the dominant religions were: the Christians to the Persian Gulf, and Jews to the East near Yemen.  Mohammad belonged to a strong tribe on the West side.  And so probably Islam drew more of their beliefs from the Christians at the time.

At the same time, the strong Christian Kingdom - the Byzantine were involved in constant wars with the Persians.  And so giving the tribes in Arabia a breathing space to sort out their differences and become dominant.  Mohammad with his new brand of monotheism - a variation of Christianity and Judaism became the dominant force.  And the rest is history of course.   

The important issue here is that, during that time.  No matter what religion that you are in.  In the time of Chaos, and the battles of the warlords, you either convert (convert really means to surrender), or die.  If you dont do that, someone else will kill you.  Such was life.  Only the strong survives.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 10:57am

tickleandrose wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 10:46am:
freediver wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 9:51am:

It is not as simple as that.  Pre Islamic Arabia region consist of polytheism, with different tribes worshiping their gods or goddesses.  Its a dry land, so farming is very difficult.  So you have many small settlements or towns.   Prior to the second part of 6th century, there were increased conflicts.  And the dominant religions were: the Christians to the Persian Gulf, and Jews to the East near Yemen.  Mohammad belonged to a strong tribe on the West side.  And so probably Islam drew more of their beliefs from the Christians at the time.

At the same time, the strong Christian Kingdom - the Byzantine were involved in constant wars with the Persians.  And so giving the tribes in Arabia a breathing space to sort out their differences and become dominant.  Mohammad with his new brand of monotheism - a variation of Christianity and Judaism became the dominant force.  And the rest is history of course.   

The important issue here is that, during that time.  No matter what religion that you are in.  In the time of Chaos, and the battles of the warlords, you either convert (convert really means to surrender), or die.  If you dont do that, someone else will kill you.  Such was life.  Only the strong survives. 

So Islam is all politics and warring rivalries.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:01am

tickleandrose wrote on Jan 2nd, 2019 at 4:06pm:

If you ask a muslim.  Allah is actually their language representation for God.   In fact, Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word "Allah" to mean "God".

And in Islam, they believe in the old Abrahamic god - in the old testament, and of the Hebrew scripture.  In fact, our use of the word 'god' and 'Jesus' is actually an altered form from the original. 

Islam considers Jesus to be al-Masih, the Arabic term for Messiah, sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl in Arabic) with a new revelation: al-Injīl (Arabic for "the Gospel"). Christianity believes Jesus to be the Messiah of the Hebrew scripture, the Son of God, and God the Son, while Muslims consider the Trinity to be a division of God's Oneness and a grave sin (shirk). Muslims believe Jesus (Isa) to be a messenger of God, not the son of God.

Christianity and Islam have different scriptures, with Christianity using the Bible and Islam using the Quran, however Muslims believe that the Gospel was also sent by God. Both texts offer an account of the life and works of Jesus. The belief in Jesus is a fundamental part of Islamic theology, and Muslims view the Christian Injeel as altered, while Christians consider the Gospels to be authoritative and the Quran to be a later, fabricated or apocryphal work. Both religions believe in the virgin birth of Jesus through Mary, but the Biblical and Islamic accounts differ.

I believe the word they used was "Yahweh" not Allah.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:04am

Gnads wrote on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:01am:
tickleandrose wrote on Jan 2nd, 2019 at 4:06pm:

I believe the word they used was "Yahweh" not Allah.

Could be, the actually word Allah that we write is altered as well. 

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 11:07am

Raven wrote on Dec 29th, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Clearly the cleric is a dick head. Nothing wrong with saying Merry Christmas.

It kinda reminds Raven of people who get offended by people saying Happy Holidays. You are being a dick head. Nothing wrong with saying Happy Holidays.

No nothing wrong with saying Happy Holiday ...

but when it's used specifically just to pander to people(dickheads) who claim offense there is.

Especially if there is instruction to use it & not the other.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print