Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Muslim cleric: ‘Merry Christmas’ worse than murder (Read 16557 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Muslim cleric: ‘Merry Christmas’ worse than murder
Reply #15 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 12:36am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:35pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:25pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
red baron wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Yes I know Bobby,
I went to Coles to buy a Christmas cake and
all I could buy was a 'Celebration Cake'...I mean what the f....?

Next we'll have sharia law.
They'll stone women to death for adultery.

... or accusations of adultery...... why do you imagine I've steadfastly opposed ANY 'guilt by accusation' becoming the law of the land (as the feminists are screeching for, while actively promoting the violence that kills more women than men - was tweeted the usual BS line about 'men are the killers' - and responded by saying that demanding violent solutions will only escalate the violence)?

When we suddenly find that someone is guilty when accused (once the norm for Australian police, BTW - accuse and they're guilty - here's your chance, Red), any punishment that is accorded to that 'crime' is acceptable...

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance by a few good men and women... here's to a few good men and women who have held the line for fifty or so years...

Liberty is not the 'right' to 'do as thou wilt' - it is the right to co-exist peacefully and responsibly in a society and uphold what is right, regardless of cost..... 'feminism' has destroyed personal responsibility with its nonsense about 'patriarchy' and 'men as oppressors' ... no wonder the farken door is wide open to ratbags like the rabid Mussos and such. 

They see that 51% of THIS nation are apparently demanding imprisonment on accusation for men accused of 'domestic violence' (a 'definition' that covers an near-endless variety of normal issues in relationships) - and which is an absolute equation with and even alliance with nonsense Sharia law that permits guilt by accusation regardless of all other factors.

Why then should there not be death by stoning on accusation for women accused of adultery?

Be careful what you demand, feminists - there is a whirlwind behind your wind-bagging..

Stop The War On Western Men!

But... But... The patriarchy! The white oppressors!  Roll Eyes

The bastards.... too much privilege is their problem....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 12:44am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 12:36am:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:35pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:25pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
red baron wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Yes I know Bobby,
I went to Coles to buy a Christmas cake and
all I could buy was a 'Celebration Cake'...I mean what the f....?

Next we'll have sharia law.
They'll stone women to death for adultery.

... or accusations of adultery...... why do you imagine I've steadfastly opposed ANY 'guilt by accusation' becoming the law of the land (as the feminists are screeching for, while actively promoting the violence that kills more women than men - was tweeted the usual BS line about 'men are the killers' - and responded by saying that demanding violent solutions will only escalate the violence)?

When we suddenly find that someone is guilty when accused (once the norm for Australian police, BTW - accuse and they're guilty - here's your chance, Red), any punishment that is accorded to that 'crime' is acceptable...

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance by a few good men and women... here's to a few good men and women who have held the line for fifty or so years...

Liberty is not the 'right' to 'do as thou wilt' - it is the right to co-exist peacefully and responsibly in a society and uphold what is right, regardless of cost..... 'feminism' has destroyed personal responsibility with its nonsense about 'patriarchy' and 'men as oppressors' ... no wonder the farken door is wide open to ratbags like the rabid Mussos and such. 

They see that 51% of THIS nation are apparently demanding imprisonment on accusation for men accused of 'domestic violence' (a 'definition' that covers an near-endless variety of normal issues in relationships) - and which is an absolute equation with and even alliance with nonsense Sharia law that permits guilt by accusation regardless of all other factors.

Why then should there not be death by stoning on accusation for women accused of adultery?

Be careful what you demand, feminists - there is a whirlwind behind your wind-bagging..

Stop The War On Western Men!

But... But... The patriarchy! The white oppressors!  Roll Eyes

The bastards.... too much privilege is their problem....

The Hutus knew how to get rid of their Tutsi and Pygmy white oppressors! You go gurls!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 12:49am

http://vexmovies.org/hotel-rwanda

Tutsi were only half white.... or so...

I met a young 1RAR trooper with the same name as me... he had been a butcher in civilian life and went back to it after attending the Rwandan Games.... he suffered PTSD the moment he chopped or cut meat... and ended up in hospital....

S'in my book.... one of....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:00am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 12:49am:

I can remember clear as day seeing hidden videos taken back then. Women on their knees on a road, begging, then chopped to death, etc. This is the reality that them and us mentalities brings.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:04am

I met a young 1RAR trooper with the same name as me... he had been a butcher in civilian life and went back to it after attending the Rwandan Games.... he suffered PTSD the moment he chopped or cut meat... and ended up in hospital....

They weren't any more white than the Hutu. Just as I'm no more privileged than anyone else. I don't have any more power than anyone else in this country.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:11am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:00am:

I can remember clear as day seeing hidden videos taken back then. Women on their knees on a road, begging, then chopped to death, etc. This is the reality that them and us mentalities brings.

Too true..... they cut off the breasts so they couldn't feed the next generation..... this is the absolute outcome from 'us and them' and identity politics..... and why I oppose it with might and main...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:13am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:04am:

They weren't any more white than the Hutu. Just as I'm no more privileged than anyone else. I don't have any more power than anyone else in this country.

Most have no real power - all this 'power' garbage so (ab)used in politics of a certain kind these days is garbage, and is set to devastate the majority .... again....

No sane government could tolerate what they are currently doing.... that is.. those governments themselves....

BOTR!

I have seen to the heart of the beast... and he is not beautiful.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:44am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:13am:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:04am:

Most have no real power - all this 'power' garbage so (ab)used in politics of a certain kind these days is garbage, and is set to devastate the majority .... again....

No sane government could tolerate what they are currently doing.... that is.. those governments themselves....

BOTR!

I have seen to the heart of the beast... and he is not beautiful.....

Was it a kaiju?
Is Mothra a kaiju?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #23 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:59am

red baron wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
Who gives a flying f....k what the Muslims think about the Christian faith?

A lot of people gave a bugger when Morrocan jihadis decided to cut the heads of two Scandinavian women.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 2:03am

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 28th, 2018 at 1:59am:
red baron wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
Who gives a flying f....k what the Muslims think about the Christian faith?

A lot of people gave a bugger when Morrocan jihadis decided to cut the heads of two Scandinavian women.

Being Scandinavian the odds are they were not "Christian" in the full meaning of the word, Scandinavian countries are not that religious. I don't think the post you are replying to was about that.

I don't think the arseholes would have even bothered asking before their Allah'u Akbaring either. The simple fact they were European would have been enough. Not racist though and nothing to do with Islam.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #25 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 6:46am

Islam,
And it's barbaric, sick, primitive practices.
Worshiping a twisted, mentally ill, self confessed pedophile nutcase sociopath,

Attract the very worst and mentally ill in every society.
They deliberately solicit followers from the worst levels of society and the most worthless of people.

This cult of death is the perfect vehicle for misogynist,  barbaric, brutal, sick individuals and gives them the ability to express their twisted needs with impunity.

This cult must be eradicated.
It is a deseased that , if left unchecked, will destroy the world We know.
It has started already, it destroys the countries it infects.

We must be rid of this cult.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #26 - Dec 28th, 2018 at 7:12am

Muzlims are God's chosen people. They are infallible when it comes to moral and spiritual matters, and there book gives them the right to cut off your head.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #27 - Dec 29th, 2018 at 9:41pm

Clearly the cleric is a dick head. Nothing wrong with saying Merry Christmas.

It kinda reminds Raven of people who get offended by people saying Happy Holidays. You are being a dick head. Nothing wrong with saying Happy Holidays.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 29th, 2018 at 9:53pm

Raven wrote on Dec 29th, 2018 at 9:41pm:

It kinda reminds Raven of people who get offended by people saying Happy Holidays. You are being a dick head. Nothing wrong with saying Happy Holidays.

Exactly. Thanks to Mr Trump, we're all allowed to say Merry Christmas again.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 29th, 2018 at 10:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 29th, 2018 at 9:53pm:
Raven wrote on Dec 29th, 2018 at 9:41pm:

Exactly. Thanks to Mr Trump, we're all allowed to say Merry Christmas again.

So a Muslim 'cleric' with a bed sheet over his head talking Islamic shite about Christmas being worse than murder is Trump's fault.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Send Topic Print