Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Muslim cleric: ‘Merry Christmas’ worse than murder (Read 16463 times)
capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Muslim cleric: ‘Merry Christmas’ worse than murder
Dec 26th, 2018 at 8:43am

Muslims should be offended when people worship Jesus as a god, and wishing someone a “Merry Christmas” is a worse sin than murder, a Canadian Islamic cleric has said during a sermon.

Sheik Younus Kathrada was preaching to the Muslim Youth of Victoria in British Columbia ahead of Christmas when he said that congratulating non-Muslims on their holidays means approving them.

“If a person were to commit every major sin – committing adultery, dealing with interest, lying, murder… If a person were to do all of those major sins, they are nothing compared to the sin of congratulating and greeting the non-Muslims on their false festivals,” Kathrada said, according to the video posted on the organization’s YouTube page.

https://www.rt.com/news/447388-christmas-worse-sin-muslim-cleric-canada/

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Muslim cleric: ‘Merry Christmas’ worse than murder
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2018 at 10:19am

..and a Merry Christmas to the Musselonians among us, too .....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2018 at 10:53am

America is ruled by Jews and now the Moslems amongst them are uprising.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 26th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Clerics Muftas Scholars etc etc. What do they actually know.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 26th, 2018 at 6:07pm

Its ok to chop heads off though.... no sin there..

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

glad we are on different sides. Undecided

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Dec 26th, 2018 at 6:24pm

At least there was no "Jihad bells Jihad bells Jihad all the way" in Australia this year.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 26th, 2018 at 9:09pm

Apparently this Muslim fruitloops facebook page is full of people wishing him a Merry  Christmas!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #7 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 1:16pm

I find it insulting to think that there the possibility that anyone in Australia would consider Jesus as a god. We normally grow out of the Jesus was real phase not long after we grow out of the Santa is real phase. Australia is a non-religious majority country.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #8 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 5:57pm

Who gives a flying f....k what the Muslims think about the Christian faith?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:05pm

red baron wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
Who gives a flying f....k what the Muslims think about the Christian faith?

Baron,
it's the new age of political correctness -
you can't say Merry Xmas in Australia anymore -
use instead "happy holidays " -
or else you could offend a Muslim.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #10 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:11pm

Yes I know Bobby, I went to Coles to buy a Christmas cake and all I could buy was a 'Celebration Cake'...I mean what the f....?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:13pm

red baron wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Yes I know Bobby,
I went to Coles to buy a Christmas cake and
all I could buy was a 'Celebration Cake'...I mean what the f....?

Next we'll have sharia law.
They'll stone women to death for adultery.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
Yes I know Bobby,

... or accusations of adultery...... why do you imagine I've steadfastly opposed ANY 'guilt by accusation' becoming the law of the land (as the feminists are screeching for, while actively promoting the violence that kills more women than men - was tweeted the usual BS line about 'men are the killers' - and responded by saying that demanding violent solutions will only escalate the violence)?

When we suddenly find that someone is guilty when accused (once the norm for Australian police, BTW - accuse and they're guilty - here's your chance, Red), any punishment that is accorded to that 'crime' is acceptable...

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance by a few good men and women... here's to a few good men and women who have held the line for fifty or so years...

Liberty is not the 'right' to 'do as thou wilt' - it is the right to co-exist peacefully and responsibly in a society and uphold what is right, regardless of cost..... 'feminism' has destroyed personal responsibility with its nonsense about 'patriarchy' and 'men as oppressors' ... no wonder the farken door is wide open to ratbags like the rabid Mussos and such. 

They see that 51% of THIS nation are apparently demanding imprisonment on accusation for men accused of 'domestic violence' (a 'definition' that covers an near-endless variety of normal issues in relationships) - and which is an absolute equation with and even alliance with nonsense Sharia law that permits guilt by accusation regardless of all other factors.

Why then should there not be death by stoning on accusation for women accused of adultery?

Be careful what you demand, feminists - there is a whirlwind behind your wind-bagging..

Stop The War On Western Men!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:35pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:25pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
Yes I know Bobby,

... or accusations of adultery...... why do you imagine I've steadfastly opposed ANY 'guilt by accusation' becoming the law of the land (as the feminists are screeching for, while actively promoting the violence that kills more women than men - was tweeted the usual BS line about 'men are the killers' - and responded by saying that demanding violent solutions will only escalate the violence)?

When we suddenly find that someone is guilty when accused (once the norm for Australian police, BTW - accuse and they're guilty - here's your chance, Red), any punishment that is accorded to that 'crime' is acceptable...

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance by a few good men and women... here's to a few good men and women who have held the line for fifty or so years...

Liberty is not the 'right' to 'do as thou wilt' - it is the right to co-exist peacefully and responsibly in a society and uphold what is right, regardless of cost..... 'feminism' has destroyed personal responsibility with its nonsense about 'patriarchy' and 'men as oppressors' ... no wonder the farken door is wide open to ratbags like the rabid Mussos and such. 

They see that 51% of THIS nation are apparently demanding imprisonment on accusation for men accused of 'domestic violence' (a 'definition' that covers an near-endless variety of normal issues in relationships) - and which is an absolute equation with and even alliance with nonsense Sharia law that permits guilt by accusation regardless of all other factors.

Why then should there not be death by stoning on accusation for women accused of adultery?

Be careful what you demand, feminists - there is a whirlwind behind your wind-bagging..

Stop The War On Western Men!

But... But... The patriarchy! The white oppressors!  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Paul Onions

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:40pm

Islam is cool. Observing conservative Muslims is like time travelling back 1500 years to when we were tribal barbarians.

Observing traditional Abos is even cooler as it's like travelling back to the stone age.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print