Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Tortoise neck (Read 2545 times)
Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tortoise neck
Dec 16th, 2018 at 9:40pm

Well we have stuck our neck out again. I hope we are not stealing a generation. We have sleeping here tonight an indigenous grandma and her GD. We have kept the Ice mother away for tonight and they are sleeping peacefully. Am I participating in a stolen generation? Should we hand over the child to her mother? Is she better off in her GMother's care? What would the SJWs do in my situation? Personally I'm temped to baseball bat her mum. She's a wonderful child.

Edit: It was a bit like hiding Jews in the Netherlands as the GM tried to keep the exuberance and thus volume of the GD down while the Ice mother sought the physical proof of the money she claimed. The GM lives next door.
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2018 at 9:52pm by Cu Chulainn »  

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Tortoise neck
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 10:01pm

Any worthwhile family law representation for the GM so she could keep this lovely girl out of the hands of Ice parents? Her father already has all the "stay away" DVOs.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 10:43pm

Aussie? Want to save a child?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 10:47pm

feel your pain and frustration Set but I cannot help- the law is pretty useless when it comes to this stuff as is Docs- maybe she can stay with you for as long as you are able to hold off until you  get a decent workeable answer- what about a good womens shelter? With  good security and police protection
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2018 at 11:03pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 10:58pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 10:47pm:
feel your pain and frustration Set but I cannot help- the law is pretty useless when it comes to this stuff as is Docs- maybe she can stay with you for as long as you are able to hold off until you  get a decent workeable answer- what about a good womens shelter? With  good security

I doubt her GM want's to live here with us. That's where she belongs though, with her grandma. It will be hard for her because of the "family" thing. I'd adopt her in a flash but I don't know that would be possible or in these times appropriate..

I just want her GM to have custody, not ice freaks and that's what her parents are.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #5 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 11:06pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 10:58pm:
Agnes wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 10:47pm:
feel your pain and frustration Set but I cannot help- the law is pretty useless when it comes to this stuff as is Docs- maybe she can stay with you for as long as you are able to hold off until you  get a decent workeable answer- what about a good womens shelter? With  good security

I doubt her GM want's to live here with us. That's where she belongs though, with her grandma. It will be hard for her because of the "family" thing. I'd adopt her in a flash but I don't know that would be possible or in these times appropriate..

I just want her GM to have custody, not ice freaks and that's what her parents are.

The scourge of ice strikes again- such a hopeless situation- get the police invloved Set it maybe all you can do- if he or she breaks their DVs report them get the bstsrds locked up- go to docs tomorrow maybe you can get a foster care situation going- asking cannot hurt a single thing- talk to the g/ma- work it out with her- she will know what to do- she wants saftey for her g/child as well- good luck-
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2018 at 11:14pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 11:22pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 10:01pm:
Any worthwhile family law representation for the GM so she could keep this lovely girl out of the hands of Ice parents? Her father already has all the "stay away" DVOs.

In NSW try Family and Community Services so GM can become legal guardian they have a website Pru Goward is the MP in charge.

It's common for ice addicts to lose their kids, the process starts with FACS.

Ice is a terrible drug it fries their brains.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 5:33am

the Laws in Qld   seem to be very lax when you read about the baby on the beach......awful stuff

yet we.. being white! are rendered helpless by fear of the shrieking left   who claim everything Libs do is wrong........I would love to ask   where do mum and dad get the money from to buy their drugs?   but thats not PC either is it?.. do mum and dad live in a car???....ooops  better not..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 8:48am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 10:43pm:
Aussie? Want to save a child?

GM ought to make an application for sole custody and apply for an urgent interim order.  Can be done in Lismore Magistrates Court I imagine.  Yer gonna need plenty of evidence that the GD is in imminent danger unless that interim order is made.

Is there a ATSILS office nearby?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 9:03am

Aboriginal Legal Service is at 3/15 Molesworth Street, Lismore.....phone 6623 4400.  Get there this morning.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 5:29pm

Choo Choo?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 10:48pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
Choo Choo?

TD, she's sought legal advice and advice from the police on how they may react in a confrontation as the mother is well known to them. The grandchild is still with her tonight. She has advice about what she should do and her rights of letting GDs parents into her house(don't). The mother copped another charge that night, she drove an unreged car to get here and got picked up when she left. Other family members are on her side including one of the mother's sisters(GM's niece). Hopefully it works out. She's an incredibly nice kid, I hope life gives her the chance to be an incredibly good adult. Her GM knows we are here.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 11:29pm

I think having children in Australia should be a privilege, not a right.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Dec 21st, 2018 at 10:37am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 20th, 2018 at 10:48pm:
Choo Choo?

TD, she's sought legal advice and advice from the police on how they may react in a confrontation as the mother is well known to them. The grandchild is still with her tonight. She has advice about what she should do and her rights of letting GDs parents into her house(don't). The mother copped another charge that night, she drove an unreged car to get here and got picked up when she left. Other family members are on her side including one of the mother's sisters(GM's niece). Hopefully it works out. She's an incredibly nice kid, I hope life gives her the chance to be an incredibly good adult. Her GM knows we are here.

Okay.  What's 'TD,'  Choo Choo?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 21st, 2018 at 8:40pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 21st, 2018 at 10:37am:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 20th, 2018 at 10:48pm:
Choo Choo?

Okay.  What's 'TD,'  Choo Choo?

What's Choo Choo, TD?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print