Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DIA Holds Documents That Can Exonerate Flynn (Read 223 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
DIA Holds Documents That Can Exonerate Flynn
Dec 14th, 2018 at 10:20pm

DIA Holds Documents That Can Exonerate Flynn

Quote:

John Solomon Drops a Tick-Tock Bombshell – DIA Holds Documents That Can Exonerate Flynn.

Posted on December 14, 2018.....

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/14/john-solomon-drops-a-tick-tock-b...

DIA - Defense Intelligence Agency

https://youtu.be/BKJd2WpDB2o

i have not watched it yet.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: DIA Holds Documents That Can Exonerate Flynn
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 8:52am

If you read this and look at the actual facts provided there is nothing to say that there is any evidence of exoneration in fact it goes the other way.

i.e. three of the 4 were charged ? This means that based on the evidence collected he had been charged with an offence ?

Hardly an exoneration of any kind.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 9:02am

The 'professional' FBI, merely set a perjury trap, for Michael Flynn.

After Michael Flynn was told that he did not require a lawyer to be present, in a preset 'perjury trap' interview with two FBI agents.

Quote:

"Michael Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI over a conversation he had with the Russian ambassador, the conversation was completely legal.

In fact, it was his responsibility to have the conversation as part of Trump’s staff," he said.

"So they’re just charging him with telling a falsehood to the FBI during the questioning about that conversation. The investigation was supposed to be about Russian collusion, Trump 'colluding' with the Russians to fix the campaign. That investigation, at the time, was secret – they didn’t know that investigation was going on."

....."McCabe personally called up Michael Flynn and was talking about something else, then he said 'oh by the way, we’d like you to have a sit down with two agents to clear up a little bit about this conversation you had with the Russian ambassador.' He told Flynn not to have a lawyer present because he said 'once you do that, it all gets kinda complicated.'"

Klavan pointed out that the FBI agents, which included allegedly corrupt Agent Peter Strzok, did not inform Flynn that his words could be used against him, nor did they read him his Miranda rights.

"They treated this 3-star general like a skell," Klavan explained. ".....He had no reason to think he was in legal jeopardy, and they pulled this trick on him and nailed him. It’s dirty cop stuff. It would be ugly if they did it to a killer; it’s despicable that they did it to Michael Flynn."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39389/klavan-what-kind-tactics-did-fbi-use-agains...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 9:04am

Why would the DIA hold those types of documents?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 9:14am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 9:27am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 9:04am:
Why would the DIA hold those types of documents?

Easy: for trolls, racist, and bigots who go on 4Chan and believe this poo is real.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print