Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Another WIN for Donald J Trump (Read 1362 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Another WIN for Donald J Trump
Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:26am

Russian Operative Maria Butina’s plea is the worst news ever for Trump

What the Russian spy’s guilty plea tells us about Trump’s chances of surviving Mueller’s investigation

Quote:
A report this week by NBC News that suspected Russian spy Maria Butina will plead guilty to violating laws regarding government agents operating within the United States is the worst news Donald Trump has faced in months, but not for the reason many think.

Butina will reportedly admit to conspiring with a Russian official believed to be Alexander Torshin "to establish unofficial lines of communication with Americans having power and influence over U.S. politics . . . for the benefit of the Russian Federation" (Torshin recently retired from being a deputy director of the Russian central bank). She will also admit to attempting to influence the National Rifle Association and “Political Party 1,” believed to be the Republican Party. Butina will admit to setting up a meeting between senior officials of the NRA and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in December 2015, in the early months of the Trump campaign. She later reported to Torshin, “We should let them express their gratitude now, we will put pressure on them quietly later.”

https://www.salon.com/2018/12/12/maria-butinas-plea-is-the-worst-news-ever-for-t...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Another WIN for Donald J Trump
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:29am

I wonder what conspiracy will explain this away...

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:32am

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:29am:
I wonder what conspiracy will explain this away...

"Killery's" emails!

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:33am

Quote:
Deep State Dud: Alleged Russian Spy Marina Butina Pleads Guilty to One Count of “Conspiracy to Act as Unregistered Agent of Foreign Government”

Russian operative Maria Butina was indicted in July on charges of being a covert Russian agent.

Butina struck up friendships with the influential leaders of the National Rifle Association and the Conservative Political Action Conference.

The Deep State FBI knew that she was connected to a Russian operative but did not warn NRA or conservative officials about her intent while she was operating in the US.

It appears Butina was arrested only after NRA and conservative leaders would not deal with her.

The deep state was hoping for a few conservative scalps.

Butina was charged with conspiracy to act as an agent of the Russian Federation and is being held without bond.

On Wednesday night investigative reporter John Solomon told Lou Dobbs that the FBI knew about Butina and her operations but they did not warn the conservatives who she was cozying up to.

On Thursday morning Maria Butina pleaded guilty to one court of conspiracy to act as an unregistered agent of a foreign government.

This is another dud by the Deep State FBI.

Try harder losers...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 7:58am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:33am:
Quote:
Deep State Dud: Alleged Russian Spy Marina Butina Pleads Guilty to One Count of “Conspiracy to Act as Unregistered Agent of Foreign Government”

Russian operative Maria Butina was indicted in July on charges of being a covert Russian agent.

Butina struck up friendships with the influential leaders of the National Rifle Association and the Conservative Political Action Conference.

The Deep State FBI knew that she was connected to a Russian operative but did not warn NRA or conservative officials about her intent while she was operating in the US.

It appears Butina was arrested only after NRA and conservative leaders would not deal with her.

Butina was charged with conspiracy to act as an agent of the Russian Federation and is being held without bond.

On Wednesday night investigative reporter John Solomon told Lou Dobbs that the FBI knew about Butina and her operations but they did not warn the conservatives who she was cozying up to.

On Thursday morning Maria Butina pleaded guilty to one court of conspiracy to act as an unregistered agent of a foreign government.

or Russian spy = heroic victim. 

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #5 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 8:12am

Awww, is the little bitch troll all out of welfare? Can't afford to rent your cherry picker today?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 8:14am

Anyway, I say hang that Russian bitch at dawn. Same for any NRA member who supported her.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Another WIN for U.S. President Donald John Trump
Reply #7 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 8:52am

Quote:

Try harder losers...
  Roll Eyes

B
OO
M!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Luv ta see all the wind squished outa their hot air buffoon balloons!!!

They try to rehash & resurrect old news, ...,
which proves zero wrongdoing by the President.......not then.....not now!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

When they stoop to rely on this type of tactic, it certainly is another win for President Trump!!!!

« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:05am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #8 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:01am

Somebody pass by and unstick from your bridge, Pantyther?

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:25am

Marla Butina?????? always thought there was something amiss wiith Marla. I thought she was just your average low quality troll, who knew!

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #10 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:43am

What a burn.

Golly.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 11:50am

Marla wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:43am:
What a burn.

Golly.

Can you imagine? MAGAnic, et al defending a Russian spy ...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 11:54am

WITCH HUNT!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 11:58am

AiA wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 11:50am:
What a burn.

Golly.

He defends Al-Qaeda too.

He says they aren't responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #14 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 5:00pm

AiA wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 11:50am:
What a burn.

Golly.

If she committed a crime, or crimes, by acting as an undeclared foreign agent, then prosecute her as dictated by law. I don't have any qualms about that whatsoever.

I don't see anyone here remotely suggesting otherwise ................... Are you?

JFYI......it seems, per her lawyer, she   spent months in solitary confinement   prior to agreeing to plead guilty.......

Quote:
Maria Butina, the alleged Russian agent accused of connecting the Kremlin to American gun-rights activists, is being held in solitary confinement, according to a new court filing. The filing, from her lawyers, says she was put in solitary on Nov. 21 and has been held there for 22 hours a day ever since. Jail staff told Butina’s attorney that they moved her there because she gave her lawyer’s phone number to another inmate, according to the filing. “It is the opinion of the undersigned that prolonged depravation of human contact and interaction is starting to have a profound psychological impact on Ms. Butina,” her lawyers wrote. “Unless the court intervenes, she will continue to be held in this manner and ultimately require the attention of mental health professionals.”

........unusual incentive??? 
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:38pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print