Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Finally a Grand Jury investigation into 9/11 (Read 9536 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Finally a Grand Jury investigation into 9/11
Reply #15 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:37pm

tic toc

wait till you see Jeb Bushes face if I can find it for you..  Wink

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:39pm

oh boy,,

this is GOLD..

Please allow us to Counter...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #17 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 11:38pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 4:31pm:
Richdude wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 11:37am:
Marla wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 4:22am:
YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

So the murder of 3,000 fellow countrymen is OK with you?

Of course you are a fascist/commo and the means justifies the ends. How do you know that you maybe next - is that OK to?

The murder of 3,000 mostly Americans was okay with the Bush administration. You could tell when Mr Bush was giving the disingenuous gaze during his notification about the attack.

Had the United States government wanted to stop this attack from happening, they would have prevented it with ease. The fact that they have had so many years to prevent a terrorist attack like the September 11 attacks, given that evidence after evidence has come forward that they counter terrorism people knew about the attack, just proves that the United States government was complicit in the attacks.

The "counter terrorism experts" who appeared out of nowhere that morning. Knew within an hour of the twin towers collapse that the mastermind was a man living in a cave the other side of the World. A conclusion without any real proof and no investigation needed.

Only "conspiracy theorists" questioned the official narrative - the only ones with working brains.  Wink

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #18 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 6:32am

Of course you are a fascist/commo and the means justifies the ends. How do you know that you maybe next - is that OK to?

When you pull the conspiracy poo from the likes of 4Chan? Do.bugger.Off.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #19 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 11:03am

Marla wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 6:32am:

You have a problem with facts so FTFU!

Or does the murder of 3,000 fellow Americans makes you happy?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #20 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 11:09am

Richdude wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 11:03am:

Of course not, but that's also not proof of your claim.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #21 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 12:50pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 11:09am:

We know that the official version is BS... OK!  Do You? 

When was the last time you saw a building explode into dust before and since 9/11. Moreover 3 buildings - all in the same day. Nothing to see here - move on! 

Or do you think that burying the events of 9/11 is best and ignore the massacre that day even though the same tyrants are still at large and are a very real threat?

« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2018 at 12:56pm by Richdude »  

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #22 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 12:54pm

9/11 commission report was corrupt and even commissioners dissociated themselves from the report.

The NIST report is not peer-reviewed because NIST obstructs peer review. It's corrupt.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 12:59pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 11:09am:

When was the last time you saw a building explode into dust before and since 9/11. Moreover 3 buildings - all in the same day. Nothing to see here - move on! 

Or do you think that burying the events of 9/11 is best and ignore the massacre that day even though the same tyrants are still at large and are a very real threat?

Al-Qaeda apologist.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #24 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 1:20pm

I don't know what happened during September 11th.

Global deep state conspiracy, or opportunistic smaller foe exploiting the weakness of a bigger one?

What I will say however is that what you've done is fail to understand a phenomenon you've seen and rather than then going and looking to understand it more, discover the facts or increase your levels of knowledge around engineering, construction, chemistry and physics, you've basically admitted to is,

"I don't understand what happened, therefore, the official explanation doesn't make sense to me.  It's not me or my lack of understanding that's the problem, it must instead be a deep state conspiracy and now that I see the truth, I'm special".

A lack of understanding making you question the official story or its supporting evidence does not immediately validate the opposing explanation.

You still need evidence to prove that it was an inside job, which you don't have.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #25 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 10:57pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 1:20pm:

Global deep state conspiracy, or opportunistic smaller foe exploiting the weakness of a bigger one?

What I will say however is that what you've done is fail to understand a phenomenon you've seen and rather than then going and looking to understand it more, discover the facts or increase your levels of knowledge around engineering, construction, chemistry and physics, you've basically admitted to is,

"I don't understand what happened, therefore, the official explanation doesn't make sense to me.  It's not me or my lack of understanding that's the problem, it must instead be a deep state conspiracy and now that I see the truth, I'm special".

A lack of understanding making you question the official story or its supporting evidence does not immediately validate the opposing explanation.

You still need evidence to prove that it was an inside job, which you don't have.

Sad I am an engineer who has researched 9/11 thoroughly.

Those buildings were preplanned for demolition. Building 7 had offices for the IRS and Rudy Guiliani's  "bunker" - it was full of highly secure Gov offices. Building 7 was not hit by a plane - was a block away from the twin towers and suffered minor damage and fires. Yet collapsed in a textbook controlled demolition.

So how did the demolition team get access unless ....... ?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #26 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 1:57am

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 1:20pm:

But I do and so have you.

Just look at the way those buildings came down. They turned to dust mid air at free fall speed. That means there was no energy lost in collision - yet the structure still dissolved. How can that be a "progressive or pancake collapse"? It can't because well placed explosives, pyro technology and whatever was used.

The residue from the towers were analysed and found to contain thermitic and explosive material. 

Of course the 9/11 Commission Report found no evidence of explosives. Why? They didn't test for explosives.

The evidence is all there only the dumbest of the dumb  accept the official account.

Heres a quote that perfectly explains you, Bojack, DNA, Rino et all mind set.

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over, you almost never get it back.”
— Carl Sagan

And you my Sad friend have been taken in and no longer hunger for the truth. Grow the F... up numbskull!

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #27 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 2:15am

Richdude wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 10:57pm:
Sad I am an engineer who has researched 9/11 thoroughly.

Those buildings were preplanned for demolition. Building 7 had offices for the IRS and Rudy Guiliani's  "bunker" - it was full of highly secure Gov offices. Building 7 was not hit by a plane - was a block away from the twin towers and suffered minor damage and fires. Yet collapsed in a textbook controlled demolition.

So how did the demolition team get access unless ....... ?

Unless.......what? Don't leave us hanging. Let's hear your nutjob theory.

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #28 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 2:24am

Richdude wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 1:57am:
The residue from the towers were analysed and found to contain thermitic and explosive material.

Explosive paint!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #29 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 3:54am

Like I told you, asshole. Forge an argument that doesn't come from other conspiracy trolls and 4Chan artards.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print