Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Alternative 'Australian' recipes (Read 3293 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Alternative 'Australian' recipes
Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:06am

Well I love a cheap bag of Cheese n Bacon rolls from Woolies/Coles.

But what i love even better is melting block cheese slices on top of the rolls. Zapping them in the microwave for 2 minutes for a melt. Covered in 'more cheese' - these roles are much better to enjoy.

I'm such a good cook!  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Alternative 'Australian' recipes
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 2:03pm

Excellent.
3 meat mince pies on a plate and into the microwave oven for 6 minutes. They come out soft and cooked. I use knife/fork to 'mash it up' a bit - then I cover with slices from Block Cheese.
Zap it in the Microwave for another 2 minutes.
Remove the plate and cut/fork the melted cheese into the pie with mish-mash.
Add a sauce if I like? BBQ this time.

Excellent : my Meaty-Cheesy Meal. Cool Smiley

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 2:08pm

Vanilla ice cream and tomato sauce, no joke. It's good try it.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 2:25pm

Term Dog wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 2:08pm:

Are you out of fresh road-kill?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 11:35pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 2:25pm:

There is a Roadkill Roadhouse in New Zealand. Down near Haast. I would recommend it to anyone. I like the Haast region.

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #5 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 1:33am

Where "Alternative Australian Recipes" is actually just "Pregnant Women's Weird Cravings".

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 3:22pm

Robot wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 1:33am:
Where "Alternative Australian Recipes" is actually just "Pregnant Women's Weird Cravings".

Nah. It's just lazy Aussie unpretentious and simplified meals for people who just can't be bothered fart-arsing around and cracking a fat over dinner.

What do Robots eat?
Nothing except what Humans feed em.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 3:25pm

It's.now super trendy among left progressives to say they eat road kill. Of course only the upper middle class ones. Last year it was cool to video yourself dumpster diving and put it on your progressive blog.

Idiots.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 5:30pm

Term Dog wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 3:25pm:
It's.now super trendy among left progressives to say they eat road kill. Of course only the upper middle class ones. Last year it was cool to video yourself dumpster diving and put it on your progressive blog.

Idiots.

I only eat Roadkill in NZ. They know how to prepare it properly and its a 'restaurant'.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 6:05pm

You thought I was joking;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Eat-Roadkill%3famp=1

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #10 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 6:11pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 3:22pm:
Nah. It's just lazy Aussie unpretentious and simplified meals for people who just can't be bothered fart-arsing around and cracking a fat over dinner.

Also the subject matter of every "why are Australians so fat?" current affairs special.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 11:21pm

Robot wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 3:22pm:

Also the subject matter of every "why are Australians so fat?" current affairs special.

But what they don't tell you in the 'lazy' world of Western Technological superiority is...

...that 'FAT' is good for you. Especially when you are 'active'. The Polynesians were the last to die on 'life-boats' adrift for 80+ days at sea, while the Negroes would die real fast from starvation (no fat).
Fat is an 'energy' burner. I used to do removaling and always laughed when tone-perfect 'gym-bobs' would try their luck. They would last only a few hours before running out of 'muscle-puff' because they lacked any body fat to burn and thus they 'burned out' quicker.

Don't get caught in the trap of Fat is Evil because the world you live in is full of 'lazy' fat people.

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #12 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 3:54am

Jasin wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 11:21pm:
Fat is an 'energy' burner. I used to do removaling and always laughed when tone-perfect 'gym-bobs' would try their luck. They would last only a few hours before running out of 'muscle-puff' because they lacked any body fat to burn and thus they 'burned out' quicker.

This seemingly "common sense" yet totally incorrect theory is why people would do well to pay more attention to the experts who know the science.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 6:14pm

You're the type of Ship's Captain who takes pride in the great Scientific invention of the 'Compass'.
You draw a straight line across the map.
But you never take heed of the weather, the sound of the birds  or the other 'signs' that a Storm is Coming across that straight line of yours.

You believe that the Earth is NOT the centre of the Universe because that's what Science tells you.
But you negate the Spiritualist who tells you that the Earth is indeed the 'centre of OUR universe' (if you can understand that?  Huh).

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 6:44pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 2:25pm:

hilarious..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print