Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Is the left cognitively female? (Read 9550 times)
Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Is the left cognitively female?
Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:22pm

Most of what you see in ANTIFA are women also, pussy hat March, March for open borders....... etc and the men that support them are typically effeminate.

Could be a viable theory, instinctual leftists are cognitively female and are motivated by feels.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Is the left cognitively female?
Reply #1 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:31pm

There are two types of Men dominated by Women: Gays & Rednecks.

There are also two types of Women dominated by Men: Mystery Box 1 & Mystery Box 2  Wink Cheesy

Let's face it. In Australia - the women are more 'Professional' at Sport than the Males, hence why in Sport, the women are the dominating 'Alpha' sex.
In the USA - Music, the women are the 'Alpha' sex, but not in Europe.

Is the left a female side? Well if the 'Gays' males are being dominated by the female agendas...
...then the RIGHT are also being dominated by female agendas like pussy-whipped Rednecks whoremongering in the apartments of Canberra.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:37pm

That's deep, Matty. Did you read it in Penthouse?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:41pm

they were very prominent during the YES NO vote...

all lefties....

can you believe they have to Thank Turncoat for allowing them to get married... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

oh dear....Super Bill cant claim that one....

but I am sure he will try! Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Yes/No vote...

scenario example
100 envelopes sent

30 were signed YES
10 were signed NO
60 were not signed/acknowledged at all.

Moral of the story:
60% do not accept the YES/NO vote of the 40% minority.

...ironic ain't it  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Term Dog wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:22pm:
Most of what you see in ANTIFA are women also, pussy hat March, March for open borders....... etc and the men that support them are typically effeminate.

Could be a viable theory, instinctual leftists are cognitively female and are motivated by feels.

Too broad a brush. I consider myself left but I do not support Antifa, the crazies that cried when Hillary lost the election(sore losers), I'm not a supporter of the current version feminism.

The left has lost it's way in many ways and that has allowed "feelings" to become more important than fact.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:49pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:46pm:

Too broad a brush. I consider myself left but I do not support Antifa, the crazies that cried when Hillary lost the election(sore losers), I'm not a supporter of the current version feminism.

The left has lost it's way in many ways and that has allowed "feelings" to become more important than fact.

Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:51pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:49pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:46pm:

Cry Cry Cry Cry

I'll be OK... As long as you don't assume my gender, species, politics and I have a safe space to retreat to with lots of plushie toys to cuddle.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:59pm

so who joins these "groups" ?? who would want to be associated with a group like the ALP or the Liberal party?..

we have seen how they behave  in desperation....and its ugly   why would you want to be a member of those groups...

getup. crikey.antifa.. all fake and sham political parties......who have a lot of clout and a lot of money.......and can and do a lot of harm to our society...but stoopid followers dont see it..

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 10:02pm

cods wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:59pm:
so who joins these "groups" ?? who would want to be associated with a group like the ALP or the Liberal party?..

we have seen how they behave  in desperation....and its ugly   why would you want to be a member of those groups...

getup. crikey.antifa.. all fake and sham political parties......who have a lot of clout and a lot of money.......and can and do a lot of harm to our society...but stoopid followers dont see it..

That's why we belong to the CWA, dear.

I blame Islam. You?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 10:11pm

Nah - more like the lapdogs of feminist and gynocentric thought..... with many assuming the mantle of the butch Feminazi and attacking any dissidents in public and getting away with it...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 10:13pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
cods wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:59pm:

That's why we belong to the CWA, dear.

I blame Islam. You?

Mexicans.. for sure it's Mexicans... look at that guy in Strasbourg... Mexican born in France... has to be ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 10:13pm

The Gay Yankees sure did defeat the Redneck Confederates at their own game in the American Civil War.

...but now the Redneck Confederates are just sitting back and watching the Gay Yankees self destruct (Suicide) on the International Arena for America.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 5:46am

seems to be the case Termdog.

women are higher in compassion for a very good reason.

when a baby is crying at 3 am, its important from an evolutionary point of view that the mother treats it with compassion.

and thats the correct response to an infant and its the correct response to a very frail elderly person or a sick person. (hence why most nurses are women)

the problem for the left is that compassion spills over into treating ALL suffering people as if they are helpless infants, frail and weak or injured.

and that does a lot of harm.

when they see anyone who isnt doing well they think loving on them will work

a racial group doing poorly
a religious cohort doing poorly
any minority
anyone who is crying like a baby must be smothered with feminine love.

say you have a badly broken leg.

the feminine approach is to come in and go "oh poor you, oh thats awful, oh let me cry with you, let me virtue signal my shared suffering with you" 
it doesnt help you (just like leftie policies dont help you).

aquascoot comes to see you with your broken leg and he puts some leather in your mouth and says bite on this and then he snaps it back into place.
the left look at aquascoot and they try to shame him for his meaness and lack of compassion.
and yet, now you can heal, now you can stand , now you can walk, now you can head up the narrow road to success.
this is how aquascoot and the noble right help people.
its how the left keep them stuck in the mud

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 9:07am

aquascoot wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 5:46am:
seems to be the case Termdog.

women are higher in compassion for a very good reason.

when a baby is crying at 3 am, its important from an evolutionary point of view that the mother treats it with compassion.

and thats the correct response to an infant and its the correct response to a very frail elderly person or a sick person. (hence why most nurses are women)

the problem for the left is that compassion spills over into treating ALL suffering people as if they are helpless infants, frail and weak or injured.

and that does a lot of harm.

when they see anyone who isnt doing well they think loving on them will work

a racial group doing poorly
a religious cohort doing poorly
any minority
anyone who is crying like a baby must be smothered with feminine love.

say you have a badly broken leg.

the feminine approach is to come in and go "oh poor you, oh thats awful, oh let me cry with you, let me virtue signal my shared suffering with you" 
it doesnt help you (just like leftie policies dont help you).

aquascoot comes to see you with your broken leg and he puts some leather in your mouth and says bite on this and then he snaps it back into place.
the left look at aquascoot and they try to shame him for his meaness and lack of compassion.
and yet, now you can heal, now you can stand , now you can walk, now you can head up the narrow road to success.
this is how aquascoot and the noble right help people.
its how the left keep them stuck in the mud

Well, thats entirely incorrect.  It would be Tickleandrose come to see you with your broken leg, and puts leather in your mouths, and snap back to place.  So that you can be rehabbed.  If its Aquascoot, he would demand for cash, if there is cash, then he would do it.  If not, then he would just leave them stuck in the mud because he does not believe in universal health care. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print